Time until you go to Disney

Feels like forever, we go in August. I hate wishing the summer away, but I'll be anxiously awaiting my trip to WDW!

We leave on August 23, :cool1: :banana: for 12 days, well really only 10 since we are flying from Washington State. It seems like forever from now. :rolleyes1

Oh Shoot! Still a little over 4 months to go but hey, it could be worse huh? the time is going so fast that I can hardley believe it!

11 Days!! Woohoo!!! We'll be there 5/25-6/1 (well, leaving @ crack of dawn on 6/1, but we'll wake up there!). Can hardly stand the wait!!! :woohoo:

:woohoo: :woohoo: We leave Wednesday, May 17th! Only 2 more days!!!! I'm definately(sp?) doing a dance!! :banana: :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana: See you there ibelieveintink3 :tink: !! pixiedust:

A dozen more days....Now I need to order groceries to be delivered and am still searching for the elusive misting spray bottles!

check out counter and we may go either june 24 or august 17th any suggestion which i should do august is my ds sweet 16 and my other ds 27 bday june is a thank god teaching is over for summer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter