Time until you go to Disney

disneygal58 try checking walmart for the misting bottles I saw them there the other day! Good luck! :sunny:

54!!!
I have been planning this vacation for almost 2 months now.. getting addicted to this site. I am already almost sad for when it's all over....

Hopefully a little less than 9 months!

We just went in April and ever since we got back I have been trying to figure out when we can go again. I thought about the week after Christmas, but I figured that would be to crowded and also too stressful trying to plan Christmas and a vacation at the same time.

My daughter usually has a winter break in early February, so if everything works out okay, we will be going back then!!

Renee

Well I would love to just go ahead and leave right now, but I guess I can try and hold out another 23 days.

2 Months and 4 Weeks - haven't been back to the World since 2003!

8 days!!! :banana:

I haven't been there since 1973 when I was a mere toddler! Can't wait to get back!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter