Time until you go to Disney

DisneyFan7

Mouseketeer
When's everyone here going on the big trip :hourglass . I leave in about five weeks for the March Break. Let the posting begin :banana: !

DF7

We leave in 15 days. We just booked another day so we can get there sooner. :cool1:

i leave with my dh and 2 dd's ages 15 and 9 in 1 month and 3 days for the first time to disney ..... cant wait!! :cool1: vicki

I'm jealous of ya'll with planned trips. You first timers will have a wonderful experience. I don't know when we are going back; Im kicking around the idea of going down for a long weekend first of March but depends on when my husbands R&R is. Have a great vacation ya'll. pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: party:

Technically four days, but since we are leaving at 5 am sunday, I am calling it three days. Yippee!!!

17 more sleeps yeehaaa (only I thought (being from Canada) President's day was President's DAY, not President's WEEK) so now I'm wondering what I've done to dd8 and ds4.

Still excited though - have a 7 day park hopper and two whole weeks!!!

80 days until we arrive!! It will be DH's 4th trip, my 3rd trip, DD6 2nd trip and DD3's 1st trip!! I love seeing WDW through the eyes of my kids!!

Have a great trip everyone!

I have exactly 6 weeks until we leave for Disney for a week!!! Can't wait! We're all getting excited. 41 days!!!!

:banana: :banana:

Not until April for us... about 65 days....the time is going so slow :hourglass - to all of you going soon - have fun.... I am so jealous :wave:

Not for a loooooong time :hourglass , but it is going to be well worth the wait. We are going to experience our first Christmas season in Disney World :santa: along with a trip to MVMCP party:
Check our counter below.

we just got back and our next trip is well..at the end of november...we have awhile..hope you all have a great time!!!!

Not counting today we have 17 days till we leave!! :cool1: This will be our first family trip with DH, DD5 and DS1! We are also going on the Disney Magic on the 25th of this month! We are one lucky family! :banana: :cheer2:

2 days!! Well, really 1 1/2 but who's counting?? :hourglass
:Pinkbounc :banana: :bounce: :banana: :cloud9: :cheer2: :cloud9:

We will be back on Thanksgiving this year!!! (See ticker below)

Right now, I'm just waiting for our 180 day mark so we can plan all of our ADRs. This will be our second trip of many more to come!!

WE ARE SOOOO HOOKED ON DISNEY!!! :mickeyjum :donald: :goofy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter