Time until you go to Disney

This is so unfair i have 2 wait 1 year 2 months and 24 days :sad2:

ckphila said:
:cool1: 6 longggg days!! yipee!! :banana: :woohoo: :dancer: party: :goofy: :mickeyjum :donald: :tigger: party: :jumping1:

Hey I live in the Northeast too! But I am a So Philly girl at heart ;)

Anyway I still have whatever it says on my ticker left :rotfl2:

goobergirl99 my grandparents lived in south philly We used to go every year and watch the new years parade!! :thumbsup2 :jumping3: :jumping1: :wave:

ckphila said:
goobergirl99 my grandparents lived in south philly We used to go every year and watch the new years parade!! :thumbsup2 :jumping3: :jumping1: :wave:

Heck yea!! Mummers parade all the way, I was a 2 streeter so most of my family are mummers and we would just watch the string bands on 2nd street on New years night! :wave2:

Where in the NE are you, we are over in Fox Chase the closest to the subburbs I will ever get :rotfl2:

one week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yea!! I am soooo ready! :teeth:

15 minutes.. if I can get my DD moving this morning! Off to MGM for a few hours!

Dolphinrescuegirl: Congratulations on your up coming wedding! I hope you and your husband to be have a wonderful, magical life together!

I don't want it to go too fast :hourglass , because it will be over too soon. :sad2: I guess its almost time to start planning the next trip! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter