Tiffany question

VA_mouseman

"Marching Along, We're Adventurers!"
Just signed up with Tiffany Towncar for the roundtrip transportation. Forgot to ask at the time, so I'll ask here:

What forms of payment are taken? Cash and/or credit cards? If by credit card, do they have a surcharge? Also, what do people usually tip for a towncar service?

We used a credit card to pay and there was no surcharge. For the life of me I can't remember what we gave for a tip, sorry. Make sure you use a coupon-Tiffany's website has one and so does The Mouse For Less website. All you have to do with Tiffany's coupon is hand it to the driver. i think it is for $5 off. Every little bit helps.:Pinkbounc

We used a credit card but decided not to use the coupon that I had because I was using the credit card. We paid $105 round trip and tipped $10 each way. Everything went great.

We used a credit card. There was no surcharge. We tipped about $10 each way also. There is an $8 off coupon in the Passporter Guide Book that we used. BTW, we were very happy with the service. Flight was delayed and they picked us up at 12:30 in the morning! Our driver was Omar. :earsgirl:

How do Tiffany and Florida Town Cars compare? I know rates are about the same, but can anyone give me some pointers re: service, etc.? I am booking our flight this weekend and would like to get the ground transportation taken care of as well. Thanks!:earsgirl:

ETA: Just booked with Tiffany this morning. One question: can you combine the website AND the Passporter coupons? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter