Tickets available on the UK website

Hello, new member here about to purchase some tickets from attractiontickets and noticed that the dates I choose are different than the dates on the checkout screen. Is this normal? They seem to be a day ahead of the dates I’m choosing

Also fwiw there’s a discount code for 5% off, but if you book a hotel then you can’t use the code, only when you choose only tickets - pricedrop

Thanks

I wonder if it has anything to do with different time zones?

Just thought I would give some updates.

I returned from my trip to WDW with these tickets. I had used the chat feature on mde as well as calling tickets and both said I could not update the UK tickets to annual passes. I went to MK town hall guest services on day one to see if I indeed could update and it was a simple yes! The amount I was charged was approx $764 plus tax. I have a grad trip for my daughter coming up in the spring and we tend to do 10-day trips so it was worthwhile to me.

Now fair warning, I did do my upgrade on day 1 as I wanted to get the food and merchandise discounts. But. I did lose the extra pluses of water park, miniput etc, and I lost the photopass. We did get the few downloads we had done before visiting guest services. We weren’t really going to be using those extras. You can add a Water park and photo pass feature to your annual pass with Additional costs. I’m not sure if one was to update to an annual pass at the end of your trip whether you had to pay for the water park add-on since they back date your annual pass to first day tickets are used. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I was worried that if I waited later in the week, I might get a cm who said I couldn’t do the update.

Also, we picked up the bands at Planet Hollywood on our Disney springs day. They were the older battery, plain blue teal ones. They are given without activation. We had new bands purchased with the resort, so we decided to keep these for a trip when my DDs bring their boyfriends who don’t have bands. The teal was a pretty colour.

I didn’t use the extra offsite dollar drink and coupons that came with the uk deal, so can’t give any insight into those.

Last edited:
Just thought I would give some updates.

I returned from my trip to WDW with these tickets. I had used the chat feature on mde as well as calling tickets and both said I could not update the UK tickets to annual passes. I went to MK town hall guest services on day one to see if I indeed could update and it was a simple yes! The amount I was charged was approx $730 plus tax. I have a grad trip for my daughter coming up in the spring and we tend to do 10-day trips so it was worthwhile to me.

Now fair warning, I did do my upgrade on day 1 as I wanted to get the food and merchandise discounts. But. I did lose the extra pluses of water park, miniput etc, and I lost the photopass. We did get the few downloads we had done before visiting guest services. We weren’t really going to be using those extras. You can add a Water park and photo pass feature to your annual pass with Additional costs. I’m not sure if one was to update to an annual pass at the end of your trip whether you had to pay for the water park add-on since they back date your annual pass to first day tickets are used. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I was worried that if I waited later in the week, I might get a cm who said I couldn’t do the update.

Also, we picked up the bands at Planet Hollywood on our Disney springs day. They were the older battery, plain blue teal ones. They are given without activation. We had new bands purchased with the resort, so we decided to keep these for a trip when my DDs bring their boyfriends who don’t have bands. The teal was a pretty colour.

I didn’t use the extra offsite dollar drink and coupons that came with the uk deal, so can’t give any insight into those.
Was that 730 usd? I’m just trying to figure out if this is something worth trying when I am there with the exchange rate being as awful as it is :)

Thanks

Was that 730 usd? I’m just trying to figure out if this is something worth trying when I am there with the exchange rate being as awful as it is :)

Thanks

im sorry. It was $764 USD. I checked my receipt. I’ll edit original post.

It’s hard to figure out pricing and bridging because August-dated tickets are less expensive than other time of years. The pass has no blackout dates. I was planning a trip in May and most likely Dec so the pass made sense to my situation. Also I have 2 20-something daughters who collect spirit jerseys, loungeflys, and pins so the 20percent discount helps a lot. 🤣

Last edited:
How do I link my tickets? I finalized my order and received my Disney Reservation #, but if I put it on the mydisney website, it states it's invalid, we're a family of 4 but only received 1 reservation # if that matters?

How do I link my tickets? I finalized my order and received my Disney Reservation #, but if I put it on the mydisney website, it states it's invalid, we're a family of 4 but only received 1 reservation # if that matters?
We only received 1 number for 4 tickets. Linked without an issue on the app. Double check the number and if it still doesn't work, I would call them.

Just log into the Disney UK site. Link them on your account there and you are good to go. They will show up in your mde.

The same with anyone who has an annual pass … You have to login to the United States disneyworld site to view any passholder resort offers. 🤷🏻‍♀️

if I’m trying to compare prices, what type of currency do I enter for the UK tickets into a calculator? ‘Pounds Sterling’ or, something else?

if I’m trying to compare prices, what type of currency do I enter for the UK tickets into a calculator? ‘Pounds Sterling’ or, something else?
I would compare the current exchange rates and use whatever gives you the lowest cost.

Also look at both sites: Attraction Tickets and American Attractions to compare prices. Attraction tickets let you select the currency (pounds or euros) but American Attractions only sells in pounds. Looking that the dates we want to go in Sept 2024, the prices at American Attractions are still cheaper than Attraction Tickets even when trying out different currencies. So shop around.

I would compare the current exchange rates and use whatever gives you the lowest cost.

Also look at both sites: Attraction Tickets and American Attractions to compare prices. Attraction tickets let you select the currency (pounds or euros) but American Attractions only sells in pounds. Looking that the dates we want to go in Sept 2024, the prices at American Attractions are still cheaper than Attraction Tickets even when trying out different currencies. So shop around.
Thank you both! I didn’t realize there were 2 sites. We have almost a year to go as I just booked our BounceBack room reservation earlier today.

I ordered tickets from this site yesterday to get the 10% off for tickets to be used in 2024.
I used PayPal and payed the full price.
When I log onto the web site it says I won’t be issued the tickets till mid December.

I ordered tickets from this site yesterday to get the 10% off for tickets to be used in 2024.
When I log onto the web site it says I won’t be issued the tickets till mid December.

Was that through Attraction Tickets or American Attractions? I bought DL tickets through Attraction Tickets for our April 2024 trip and had the tickets sent the same day.

It was through Attraction Tickets. For Disney World 14 day ticket with memory maker and I also purchased flex plus.

It was through Attraction Tickets. For Disney World 14 day ticket with memory maker and I also purchased flex plus.

That seems odd.

Their FAQ says this:

General Information

How will I receive my Disney Magic Tickets?

When you purchase a Disney 7-Day Magic Ticket, or Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket you will receive a Disney Ticket confirmation in your AttractionTickets.com Customer Account as soon as you pay for your tickets in full (for those securing their Disney Magic Tickets with a deposit, your confirmation will only be made available once you have cleared your balance). Upon receipt of your Disney Ticket confirmation, create your gate-ready Disney MagicMobile passes in My Disney Experience - see our Disney MagicMobile guide for more information on Disney MagicMobile passes, a new contactless way to enter the Disney Parks using your smartphone.
For those that would prefer to have physical tickets, simply take your Disney Ticket Confirmation to any ticket window located at the entrance of each Disney Park to redeem printed physical tickets.

So, if you have paid in full, the tickets should be in your Attractiontickets.com account. If they are not, I would try contacting them to see what is going on.

https://www.attractiontickets.com/en/contact-us

I recently bought the same tickets and got the same message; we are going in January and need to book DAS and ADR before then. I figured I'd contact them a bit closer to the date but it seems weird that they don't have the tickets yet.

I recently bought the same tickets and got the same message; we are going in January and need to book DAS and ADR before then. I figured I'd contact them a bit closer to the date but it seems weird that they don't have the tickets yet.
Just a note that you can book ADRs at 60 days even without tickets purchased. Are you staying on Disney property or off? If staying on Disney property you can book ADRs at 60 days from checkin for up to 10 days if your stay.

I sent an email to them. They responded in less than 24 hrs. They said Disney has not released the tickets yet. That’s why there is a wait till mid December.

I know they have sales all the time but it's adult at kid prices so I got the tickets for Universal next March break, paid the little bit extra so they are fully refundable, and only put the deposit down today. I can't wait!

Today Euro's was slightly better than GBP, but only by a couple dollars on the Universal tickets. Probably would be about the same by the time I pay it off.

I know they have sales all the time but it's adult at kid prices so I got the tickets for Universal next March break, paid the little bit extra so they are fully refundable, and only put the deposit down today. I can't wait!

Today Euro's was slightly better than GBP, but only by a couple dollars on the Universal tickets. Probably would be about the same by the time I pay it off.
I also purchased the insurance just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter