Tickets available on the UK website

***UPDATE - it worked when I added them on my laptop instead of the app.

Has anyone had issues linking to MDE? I bought my tickets today and received the ticket order and it gives me an error when I either scan the bar code or enter the code manually.

***UPDATE - it worked when I added them on my laptop instead of the app.

Has anyone had issues linking to MDE? I bought my tickets today and received the ticket order and it gives me an error when I either scan the bar code or enter the code manually.
Glad it worked. We bought ours last weekend and had no issues linking.

I assume you are but make sure you have the letters in front as well. If not reach out to AA and I'm sure they will assist.

We did the 14 day and once we got the ticket it linked with our memory maker etc without issue.

So has anyone successfully used Disneyland tickets purchase from attractiontickets.com as a Canadian yet? We used them for Disneyworld in 2021 but are now headed to Disneyland this summer.
I just bought Disneyland tickets this morning! It was super fast and in less than 45 minutes I had the ticket codes in my email. I was able to successfully add all 4 to my Disneyland account and they are all showing correctly as 5 day hoppers with G+!

I would use their service again but I think next time I would wait as long as possible to pay in full (a deposit holds the ticket price and you can change the dates). I would also split the tickets into multiple transactions as cancelling or moving one ticket cancels all of them. If someone can't make it at the last minute, I can't cancel one ticket without cancelling all of them.

Last edited:
Finished paying off my tickets today, I do like that I was able to put a deposit and pay them off a bit at a time. I managed to get them linked, though I thought I had messed that up and linked both to me, I was able to reassign one to kiddo so we are good! Used them to book parks for our trip. We are only there 10 days (including travel days) but it was still a much better cost than buying regular tickets, plus we get memory maker which will be fun over that many ways. Also look forward to getting to Typhoon Lagoon (since Blizzard Beach looks like it'll be closed). I will still be doing the HS AH party during my trip, one party costs 1/4 what the tickets cost us. Crazy. Maybe it's not worth it. Any way! Just another happy customer, saved money, tickets were pretty easy to link, and we have vouchers for free magicbands to pick up at Planet Hollywood in Disney Springs. I am not sure if we'll be able to get the magicband+ with the vouchers, but am hoping for at least maybe money towards one? I think kiddo would enjoy the games you can play with them. We'll head there after we arrive and before heading to a park.

I have to say, if we were going for a full two weeks, or even longer, this would be an even better deal. But these tickets were cheaper than a 6 day Park Hopper with Waterparks. So now we can go parks everyday, or not, and I won't feel like I spent money we wasted. The Universal tickets are also a great price, maybe next trip we'll go there. Maybe. Always plan to then end up booking Disney instead.

Just another happy customer, saved money, tickets were pretty easy to link, and we have vouchers for free magicbands to pick up at Planet Hollywood in Disney Springs. I am not sure if we'll be able to get the magicband+ with the vouchers, but am hoping for at least maybe money towards one?
Do please let us know what magicbands you get with your voucher! — or if there’s anyone else that can respond.

I have these vouchers too but our flight gets in at 10pm so wont be able to pick up immediately. We do have old basic bands to use - wondering if its worth our while to get them before parks, or later in the trip just as a bonus.

Finished paying off my tickets today, I do like that I was able to put a deposit and pay them off a bit at a time. I managed to get them linked, though I thought I had messed that up and linked both to me, I was able to reassign one to kiddo so we are good! Used them to book parks for our trip. We are only there 10 days (including travel days) but it was still a much better cost than buying regular tickets, plus we get memory maker which will be fun over that many ways. Also look forward to getting to Typhoon Lagoon (since Blizzard Beach looks like it'll be closed). I will still be doing the HS AH party during my trip, one party costs 1/4 what the tickets cost us. Crazy. Maybe it's not worth it. Any way! Just another happy customer, saved money, tickets were pretty easy to link, and we have vouchers for free magicbands to pick up at Planet Hollywood in Disney Springs. I am not sure if we'll be able to get the magicband+ with the vouchers, but am hoping for at least maybe money towards one? I think kiddo would enjoy the games you can play with them. We'll head there after we arrive and before heading to a park.

I have to say, if we were going for a full two weeks, or even longer, this would be an even better deal. But these tickets were cheaper than a 6 day Park Hopper with Waterparks. So now we can go parks everyday, or not, and I won't feel like I spent money we wasted. The Universal tickets are also a great price, maybe next trip we'll go there. Maybe. Always plan to then end up booking Disney instead.
Just following along—where did you buy your tickets?

Do please let us know what magicbands you get with your voucher! — or if there’s anyone else that can respond.

I have these vouchers too but our flight gets in at 10pm so wont be able to pick up immediately. We do have old basic bands to use - wondering if its worth our while to get them before parks, or later in the trip just as a bonus.

We will be taking the bands we got last trip as well, just in case, and so we have something when we arrive. I was tempted by the fancy new ones when I booked, but they are so expensive. So I'll see what we can get. Even if it's not the + version, I may just get kiddo one anyway for the games and lighting up. Though it has to be charged so that may get annoying.

Thank you!

So there’s no residency requirement to buy UK tickets? And do they mail a physical card or is it a digital pass?

Thank you!

So there’s no residency requirement to buy UK tickets? And do they mail a physical card or is it a digital pass?
If you order through attraction tickets website you get the physical cards.
If you by them though Travel agent check to see if it's a will call voucher or physical tickets.
If booked on Disney website or undercover tourist website you'll get will call vouchers.
If you have will call vouchers you can purchase magicband or go onto MDE app and download it to Google and Apple wallet once you downloaded it it will be saved to mobile wallet. It will say hold phone near to the thing you will need NFC on your phone and there's a QR code but the QR code doesn't get you into the park that tells cast members information about the ticket.
If magicmobile isn't suitable for you and if you decide not to purchase magicband them another option is to visit the will call at outside each Disney park, Tickets and transportation and at Disney Springs you just need to bring your will call voucher that has barcode/cormfirmation number, photo ID and how you paid for tickets for example debit card, credit card, PayPal or Disney gift card.
Please note if you have to show ID at the will call to collect physical tickets international guests must have 2 forms of ID and that's driving licence with photograph/photocopy of passport or the other option is you could use the original passport.

If you order through attraction tickets website you get the physical cards.
If you by them though Travel agent check to see if it's a will call voucher or physical tickets.
If booked on Disney website or undercover tourist website you'll get will call vouchers.
If you have will call vouchers you can purchase magicband or go onto MDE app and download it to Google and Apple wallet once you downloaded it it will be saved to mobile wallet. It will say hold phone near to the thing you will need NFC on your phone and there's a QR code but the QR code doesn't get you into the park that tells cast members information about the ticket.
If magicmobile isn't suitable for you and if you decide not to purchase magicband them another option is to visit the will call at outside each Disney park, Tickets and transportation and at Disney Springs you just need to bring your will call voucher that has barcode/cormfirmation number, photo ID and how you paid for tickets for example debit card, credit card, PayPal or Disney gift card.
Please note if you have to show ID at the will call to collect physical tickets international guests must have 2 forms of ID and that's driving licence with photograph/photocopy of passport or the other option is you could use the original passport.
I’ve never had “will call vouchers” ever. I received the online code from attractionstickets. No hard copy. Everything links to MDE and you are good to go. You can use old magicbands or buy new ones but they are real tickets on your account. If you are staying at a WDW resort, you can request a physical room key at check-In with your tickets on it. This is the same when I ourchase from Disney direct or undercover tourist. You always get the electronic code to link to mde.

The ONLY time it was different was years ago, pre-Covid, when they offered Canadian priced tickets directly from Disney. In that case, you had to go to guest services either at Disney springs or at any park to show your passports to prove residency.

this is for WDW. I believe Disneyland has different procedures.

Thank you!

You are able to give them a non-EU billing address. I bought mine with a US billing address, and there was a drop-down selector for Country so it seems like they're set up for sales to other countries.

I bought the combined Universal + Disney tickets, a week or so ago, with the "adults pay children's prices" offer. I got a good British Pound to US dollar exchange rate, so these tickets worked out to be a good deal for my family of 4 (two teenagers, two adults) for our upcoming August 2023 trip.

Both sets of tickets were delivered electronically. As described by others, for the Disney tickets you are given a Disney reservation number, and you just add that in to your My Disney Experience account (I did on the website, you could do it on the phone app, too), at which point you're asked to assign each ticket to a member of your friends & family.

For the Universal tickets, they send a PDF with QR codes and id numbers for each ticket. I had to provide names for each ticket at the time of purchase, and Attraction Tickets assigned each ticket to a named person. Then, you can either print out that PDF and use that as your physical ticket, or you can scan it into your Universal app. I did this for my family's tickets - I have a Universal account under my email address, I have the app on my phone signed in to that account. Then under "Profile" in the app, there is an option to "Add or scan a ticket", and I was able to scan the QR codes to add the tickets to my account. All was fine, except that the names assigned to the tickets as shown in the PDF didn't align with the names that popped up in the Universal app when I scanned. But, ultimately I did end up with 4 adult tickets each assigned to 4 different family members, just slightly out of order from what is shown in that PDF doc. So, it gave me a little moment of hesitation, but all seems ok in the end. I plan to have my DH and Dkids get the Universal app on their phones, log in to my account, and they can then pull up their ticket on their phones to scan in. Should all be good. We don't travel until August, but I see no reason why there should be any issues. I'll bring a printed copy with me, too, just in case.

For my order, it states that the Magic Band included is a "Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary" one. Whether that will still be the band they're giving out in August, I'm not sure. Also the wording on the voucher makes it sound like you get what you get, and there's no way to make a different selection or upgrade to a Magic Band +, etc., since you're just picking them up at Planet Hollywood in Disney Springs. I think I saw someone asking about whether you could get a different MB, but maybe that was in a different thread?

Hope that's helpful info for anyone else considering this.

Does anyone know if you can upgrade these tickets to annual passes?

Long story short, we bought 14 day passes and went in September/October. Because of Hurricane Ian, we each have a handful of days left which we can use up to the end of September this year.

I will call and inquire, but am wondering if anyone knows if these tickets can be upgraded?

Long story short, we bought 14 day passes and went in September/October. Because of Hurricane Ian, we each have a handful of days left which we can use up to the end of September this year.

I will call and inquire, but am wondering if anyone knows if these tickets can be upgraded?
I'm assuming you can - I mean why not, they're no different than any tickets you buy which you can apply towards an annual pass. You may want to ask on the UK Trip Planning thread since there may be more experience there with people doing just that. Of course, that means APs still have to be available to buy. Post back when you find out!

I have read that some have not been able to do it over the phone, whereas others have when actually at Disney.

I have read that some have not been able to do it over the phone, whereas others have when actually at Disney.
Thanks! We're going back to use our remaining days at the end of May. If the phone doesn't work out, I'll try it then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter