Tickets available on the UK website

Does anyone know if you can upgrade these tickets to annual passes?

Long story short, we bought 14 day passes and went in September/October. Because of Hurricane Ian, we each have a handful of days left which we can use up to the end of September this year.

I will call and inquire, but am wondering if anyone knows if these tickets can be upgraded?

I don't think you can upgrade them to annual passes because they are partially used. Any upgrades typically have to be done within a certain time period (like 14 days) of the first use.

In addition, the handful of days you have left are likely complimentary tickets that Disney issued to compensate you for the lost days due to the hurricane. They (Disney) cannot stop the clock for the expiration of the tickets, which as I recall expire 18 days after first use.... so what Disney does is issue complimentary tickets, which have no value assigned to them and cannot be upgraded.

I was just looking at the Universal Tickets and it's 14 days as well. For 2 (or 3) adults it comes out to around $507 CDN per adult for all three parks. Not sure if they are park-to-park tickets, but who cares if you have 14 days! And you get a coupon booklets.

The way I'm doing it a 5 day hopper with Genie plus is coming to 896 Canadian!!! This seems like it's higher than if I buy them locally which comes to 790 bucks! Either way is crazy!!!

The way I'm doing it a 5 day hopper with Genie plus is coming to 896 Canadian!!! This seems like it's higher than if I buy them locally which comes to 790 bucks! Either way is crazy!!!

Are you getting 1 or more than 1 ticket?

I can see the 5 day hopper with G+ at 425 Euros, converted to Canadian comes to around 614 CAD. When you apply their JUNE5 promo code, the price drops to 403.75 Euros or 584 CAD.

If you switch to GBP, it would be 373 without the discount code and 354.35 with the code which brings the CAD cost to around$595.

Buying direct from Disneyland (always the most expensive in my experience) it would be 600US, or around 790CAD.

Of course, if you are getting more than 1 my numbers will not be correct. :)

Are you getting 1 or more than 1 ticket?

I can see the 5 day hopper with G+ at 425 Euros, converted to Canadian comes to around 614 CAD. When you apply their JUNE5 promo code, the price drops to 403.75 Euros or 584 CAD.

If you switch to GBP, it would be 373 without the discount code and 354.35 with the code which brings the CAD cost to around$595.

Buying direct from Disneyland (always the most expensive in my experience) it would be 600US, or around 790CAD.

Of course, if you are getting more than 1 my numbers will not be correct. :)
I just added one to my cart to see and it came up at 536Euros, not sure why mine is coming up so much higher than yours or what I am doing wrong because that is over 100 more Euros per ticket lol

I just added one to my cart to see and it came up at 536Euros, not sure why mine is coming up so much higher than yours or what I am doing wrong because that is over 100 more Euros per ticket lol

Well, that is because I am a bit of an idiot and selected the one without G+! :teacher:

New math:

5 day hopper WITH G+ (using their JUNE5 discount code):
509.20 Euro, around $735CAD
447.35 GBP, around $750CAD

Expedia.ca
$789CAD

Undercover Tourist
$566.04US, around $745CAD

aRES travel
Same as UT.

Well, that is because I am a bit of an idiot and selected the one without G+! :teacher:

New math:

5 day hopper WITH G+ (using their JUNE5 discount code):
509.20 Euro, around $735CAD
447.35 GBP, around $750CAD

Expedia.ca
$789CAD

Undercover Tourist
$566.04US, around $745CAD

aRES travel
Same as UT.
Thanks, so to buy from CAA would be just as good of a deal with less worries in my opinion. Seems the same with out the worries! Glad that Disneyworld people can get more days!

The Disneyworld deal is excellent (as long as you don't think about what prices were back in the day where you wish you had bought non-expiry tickets back when they had the Canadian deal :P)

I just paid off the rest of my mom's ticket. We are going for 15 days - and this gives her the flexibility to pick and choose which days she would like to go, or maybe she just wants to do a partial day, she can because the ticket covers the whole time there. ...and if she doesn't want to go the park, she can go hang out at the Waterpark. (I have AP)

Will be nice having Memory Maker, since AP no longer includes without paying extra.

I don't see anywhere to apply a promo code for a 14-day WDW park pass. Does it only show up for certain items?
That was a promo in June. Their promo is always changing. Currently it’s Adult ticket at Kids price. It will change again in August.

That was a promo in June. Their promo is always changing. Currently it’s Adult ticket at Kids price. It will change again in August.

But there is no where to even enter a promo code on the check out page. Usually companies just invalidate the code but the box is still there.

But there is no where to even enter a promo code on the check out page. Usually companies just invalidate the code but the box is still there.
They only display the discount code box when they have a discount code active. It’s a discount code this month, and the box to enter it displays at checkout.

Hello, new member here about to purchase some tickets from attractiontickets and noticed that the dates I choose are different than the dates on the checkout screen. Is this normal? They seem to be a day ahead of the dates I’m choosing

Also fwiw there’s a discount code for 5% off, but if you book a hotel then you can’t use the code, only when you choose only tickets - pricedrop

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter