Three Things...Gratitude Thread

1. Fun Friday at school. My students work so hard all week, and Fun Friday is when we celebrate all of the wins! In addition to our usual hands on learning activities during Center Time, we add the Dramatic Play Center, Winnie the Pooh Legos, and more.

2. At 3:30pm, everyone should be dismissed, and I get to begin my weekend!!!

3. Take out for dinner or a very easy to prepare dinner if we can’t all agree on what to order.

:banana:TGIF DIS Friends! :banana:

I’m grateful on Friday that the main part of the work week is done (I do work some Saturday mornings) and I can spend more time with my DH.

I’m grateful on Friday that my DH is normally able to come home a little early from work, so he can relax from his very stressful job.

I’m grateful on Friday that I can jump off the merry-go-round for a few days and enjoy being at home (winter only). Once DD19 is in season, we’ll be away almost every weekend, which I’m looking forward to be doing too.

7EBE873B-FC8E-43F3-B4DA-B024FC42BE08.jpg

Today's Topic (Fri. 12/2) - 3 Things You're Grateful for about Fridays

1. I take Friday nights as a break from television. I find something else to do like read, do puzzles, listen to music ,etc.
2. That it kicks off the weekend
3. No set menu plans on Friday, it's whatever either of us feels like we want to eat. Usually not the same thing, lol

3 Things You're Grateful for about Fridays

Every day is a blessing that I pray to be giving God thanks for through words and actions. Fridays are extra meaningful to me right now because generally once early morning laundry and grocery shopping is done, my dad will stay home until at least Sunday if not Monday.

Wishing each of you a warm and happy Friday!

:wave2: Happy Saturday DIS Friends!:wave2:

This is a tough one for me :scratchin

#1 - I’m grateful for the Holy Trinity: Father, Son & Holy Spirit ✝️❤️

#2 - Strikes in either softball or baseball. Without them (or balls too) some batters would be in the batters box forever and games would take to long to finish. The only time I don’t like them is when my kid strikes out :rotfl:

#3 - Our current family unit: DH, DD19 and myself ❤️

There are 3 in my little family as well. I'm grateful when I see all 3 cars in the driveway, because that means everyone is home.

The 3 circles that make up a hidden Mickey - because it always makes me smile to spot one. :earsboy:

Looking around for inspiration, I can see the 3-stranded lights on my porch. I'm grateful for those and everyone else's that make the dark winter nights cheerful.

Today's Topic (Sat. 12/3) - 3 Things You're Grateful for ... that come in threes

1. As usual, @WDWEPCOT , you got to my #1 answer before I could type it, lol--Triple Crown!
2. My furbabies, even though I always have more than 3
3. I agree with @PollyannaMom on this one--my 3 stranded icicle lights hanging on the front porch. I love looking out the windows and seeing them shining at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter