Those using swagbucks ???

Today I just looked when I make my 2nd daily goal where does the bonus go? My bonus was 15 when I reached 150. I'm at 154 and the 15 bonus is t on my ledger either. I bet I'm overlooking it somewhere else. Maybe.

Today I just looked when I make my 2nd daily goal where does the bonus go? My bonus was 15 when I reached 150. I'm at 154 and the 15 bonus is t on my ledger either. I bet I'm overlooking it somewhere else. Maybe.

The bonus comes at the completion of the month. During the first week in February, you will see people post about "bonuses are available." That bonus is make up by the daily streak for making the 1st goal and the additional bonuses for each day you make your 2nd goal.

Boxed

Shop at Boxed and get the products you love in bulk delivered to your door! Sign up as a new user and spend at least $19.99 in groceries to earn 1500 SB!* *Must be a new user to redeem SB. *Items returned will not be valid for SB. *Please allow up to 32 days for SB to be credited to your account. *This offer may only be redeemed (1) one time per user. This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third-party merchant or sponsor ("Merchant"). Must enter valid signup information. Swagbucks does not endorse (and therefore is not responsible to you for) the Merchant's views, policies, products or services. Have questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center.

Edit: Purchase (3) pepsi products and used code: BULKUP10. got $10 off and free shipping.

Last edited:

I wish I'd waited on the Pura D'or Ulta offer. Would have bought a $50 gift card to finish my Swago board.

Me too. I refuse to link a card also. If I buy a GC I can raise my bonus to 50 cents, but probably won't.

Shocked today when I checked my daily goal. 6700+ today. Schwans 4000 posted and 2000 dollar shave offer plus a shopping credit.
Now I'm scared to see my goal for tomorrow. Hope they see this was a fluke for me today. Lol

I did the Dollar Shave offer too and have yet to see any SB. I was going to give it a week even though it said the 2000 SB will be pending for 3 days. I have the confirmation email, but I really don't want to have to submit a ticket!

I can't get the shutterfly square on swago to complete, no matter how many times I try it, how many different ways I activate the banner! So Frustrating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter