Those using swagbucks ???

I know I wasn't the only one back in April (?) seeing if the Disney Movie Club sign up offer would go up to 2500sb but it never did... I do see it's at 2000sb now for anyone who might be interested.

ETA:
Looks like NatureBox offer is now 1500sb

I also read a Proactiv deal idea on Doctor of Credit this morning.

ETAx2:
Gillette Razor offer is now 1500sb

thank you! just did the proactive deal. says it's a subscription so i will cancel once i receive the product. have you done the disney movie club offer?

If you have any of the additional info they are asking for, and hadn't included it in your original email, send it now. Otherwise, just reply, "I've already sent the information". I know not everyone has gotten positive responses back, but I always have.

I hate this new auto response because it asked for the exact same information as the ticket submission form. So when I get this auto response, I just respond saying, "I have already submitted the requested information with the original ticket submission." They have credited me every single time.

Thanks for the advice. :flower3: You are both right--they did credit me the 2000SB! :-)

I did the 1000 SB offer for nature box and still no credit. I submitted a ticket over a week ago and still nothing. Just resubmitted the confirmation screenshot after ordering and confirmation email. After that I give up. At least I got some snacks to try I guess but still annoying.

Thanks for mentioning this! I wasn't really interested when it was only 1000 SB because it wasn't a true money maker. I paid $10.81 and got 1500 SB to credit instantly, so that means I made $4.19, plus got some nice dried fruit snacks. And now I don't have to worry about my goal at all today.
I'm going to do it on DF's account when I get home. I did it on mine at 1000sb, and paid similar to you, but I count the cost of these deals towards our grocery budget. One of the things I ordered no one likes, but I thought the others were okay. They're good to keep at work for me. And I didn't have to fight DF because he thought they tasted too healthy :)

Thanks from me also. I clicked on "subscribe to this box" on the check-out page to save an extra 5% - I figured since I was signing up for a subscription service anyway, it won't be any more work to unsubscribe from this particular box.
Same here. I just sent a message through their email to cancel, and it was done!

thank you! just did the proactive deal. says it's a subscription so i will cancel once i receive the product. have you done the disney movie club offer?

I did, on my account and my DF's. I had to send a ticket for mine but his credited automatically. We've signed up for the intro offer and cancelled an re-enrolled a few times for cheap Disney movies. I can give you more info on that if you're interested :) We were building our collection mostly from scratch.

I did the 1000 SB offer for nature box and still no credit. I submitted a ticket over a week ago and still nothing. Just resubmitted the confirmation screenshot after ordering and confirmation email. After that I give up. At least I got some snacks to try I guess but still annoying.

I had to tell them twice. They told me they wanted it to credit naturally :sad2: So I replied to my ticket a week or so later and got credited.

Keep in mind that the Disney Movie Club offer has a minimum committment of 3 (I think) movies in addition to the sign up bonus movies. You will have to pay full price for them. But, it still ends up being a good deal as far as your average spent for each movie.

I am thinking signing up for a new membership under DH and then canceling it once we reach the minimum committment, since the $20s in SBs makes it a very good deal.

The Proactiv deal did not say it was a subscription when I did it. I also 2 pending charges to my credit card for different amounts. I called them and was told there was only 1 charge so will watch and make sure the other falls off. Since I had them on the phone I asked if it was a subscription and was told it was a 1 time order. Guess I will watch that also.

The Proactiv deal did not say it was a subscription when I did it. I also 2 pending charges to my credit card for different amounts. I called them and was told there was only 1 charge so will watch and make sure the other falls off. Since I had them on the phone I asked if it was a subscription and was told it was a 1 time order. Guess I will watch that also.

Oh ok, i thought it said something about a subscription when clicking the "agree to terms" box.

A few things that have credited today:

07/26/17 Discover: AdGate Media: Two Hour Tax Return +16 SB
07/26/17 Discover: AdGate Media: Education And Financial Aid Relief +16 SB

Going on 24 hours without ncraves. I hope it doesn't last a few days like the last one, it's getting really annoying and ridiculous.

Oh ok, i thought it said something about a subscription when clicking the "agree to terms" box.

It is normally a subscription. I had done it years ago on my own and then more recently, through SB's . Both times it has been a subscription.

UGH! SWAGBUCKS!! :badpc::badpc::badpc::badpc:
On Sunday, I qualified for a 3-part in-store survey for 2000SB!
I did that and gave information.
Today they sent me the final portion. I finished that. Actually got a page within the survey that said "congratulations you qualify to complete our survey". So I completed it all the way down to the demographics (progress bar was near 100%) when SB kicked me out and said "sorry you don't qualify".

Was this the one about TV's?

UGH! SWAGBUCKS!! :badpc::badpc::badpc::badpc:
On Sunday, I qualified for a 3-part in-store survey for 2000SB!
I did that and gave information.
Today they sent me the final portion. I finished that. Actually got a page within the survey that said "congratulations you qualify to complete our survey". So I completed it all the way down to the demographics (progress bar was near 100%) when SB kicked me out and said "sorry you don't qualify".

I had a screenshot that I was near the end, but I didn't screenshot the "you qualify" :sad2:. But I'm not panicking, I put in a ticket to Swagbucks. I have done this before and expect they will resolve the issue. However, this is the auto response I got:

Help Center (Swagbucks Help Center)

Jul 26, 6:53 AM PDT

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out! We have assigned you the following ticket #xxx and provided you with a response below to your ticket. By providing the requested information to us, we will be able to offer you faster resolution.

There may be instances where you successfully completed a survey and never received SB credit. Here are a few reminders and tips.

1. Not every survey will result in a completion as many surveys are looking for a specific set of users (Ex: 25 year old males that traveled to Las Vegas in the past year). In such cases, we can't give you the full SB amount. Verify the messaging you received upon completion of the survey to ensure this was indeed a completion and not a disqualification event.

2. Some surveys may be credited to your account on a delay. In such cases, you will be told about this when starting the survey. (Ex: "The survey you are about to complete will not be credited instantly and may take up to 7 business days for crediting").

3. When you experience any errors while taking surveys, your answers will not be calculated in the survey results. When this occurs the survey company is unable to push the credits through. Please know, the surveys are not in our control as the surveys are not hosted on our servers.
If you still have not received your SB credit for completing a survey, we will need the following information from you in order to investigate further:
  1. Where you were presented with the survey: (Email, Swagbucks Inbox, Homepage, Gold Surveys, Partner surveys, etc.)
  2. Survey ID
  3. Survey SB Amount
  4. URL of the survey
Why do I need to submit this info? Didn't I just do that by submitting a ticket? I gave all the pertinent information plus a screenshot. So frustrated with them right now!
I am having the same difficulty with getting credit for the Nature Box offer! They are asking me to submit info that I already included in the ticket. I truly believe this is just a stall tactic. The more hoops they ask you to jump through, the more a person is apt to give up and stop requesting the SB they are due!! GRRRRRRR

I just re-submitted everything, noting that this info was already submitted but I am including it again since it was asked for. It is salt in my wound that this offer went from 10000sb when I did it to 1500 today and people are getting it instantly and I've put about 45 mins of time JUST submitting tickets to get the 1000!

UGH! Day #2 of not having nCraves. None. Gone. Get the
There are no activities available, please check back later!
message on all browsers, even after clearing cookies.

Sigh.

Anyone else have this happen? If so, did they eventually return? How long were they gone for you?

Gonna be tough earning without them. Any suggestions?

UGH! Day #2 of not having nCraves. None. Gone. Get the
There are no activities available, please check back later!
message on all browsers, even after clearing cookies.

Sigh.

Anyone else have this happen? If so, did they eventually return? How long were they gone for you?

Gonna be tough earning without them. Any suggestions?
When I get that message, I run a watch for 3 SBs that's as short as I can kind, or do one of the sponsored videos, and it usually comes back.

When I get that message, I run a watch for 3 SBs that's as short as I can kind, or do one of the sponsored videos, and it usually comes back.
Thx Will try that.
FYI, ya'll: I just found out (on swagbucks reddit) that "AYCE is ngage, even though it's listed with the ncraves"..... I DID NOT KNOW THAT!! Yesterday, just before nCraves disappeared for me, I did a few LTG's while I also had AYCE running. I guess this was what caused the soft-ban (nCraves taken away). Posting this to warn others. I always thought nCraves and nGage were OK to run simultaneously bc they were different.

Thx Will try that.
FYI, ya'll: I just found out (on swagbucks reddit) that "AYCE is ngage, even though it's listed with the ncraves"..... I DID NOT KNOW THAT!! Yesterday, just before nCraves disappeared for me, I did a few LTG's while I also had AYCE running. I guess this was what caused the soft-ban (nCraves taken away). Posting this to warn others. I always thought nCraves and nGage were OK to run simultaneously bc they were different.

I do that all the time. LTG isn't ngage and neither is Tour the Web. If he acted, looked and said ngage it would be different but I don't think that's it. If it was, I would never have ncraves. Also, I haven't seen the ngage lady for a few days, she's been gone longer than my ncraves have been though.

Honestly, I think they are looking at the people that are earning too much from ayce and cutting them off for a few days. Maybe that's not it, but I doubt when it's as wide spread as it was last time that it's because everyone is doing something they aren't supposed to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter