• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Well, it was nice while it lasted. The AYCE is now 2 SB for 15 videos. Loved it while it was worth 4, and then 3. Will still let it run though. The 2 SB rounds will add up, unfortunately just not as quickly.

TRIPLE SB on Sportly today

*Edited to add: As the videos were running, it regularly said __ more videos to reach 6 SB, but when the round was completed, only 4 SB awarded. The banner on the homepage says Triple SB on Sportly, so I guess they need to fix it.

Last edited:

It should be automatic, but it doesn't count towards your daily goal (the massive 1SB I won from my 20 spins didn't).

I've never seen the spins before....it says I have 26 of 26, how did I get those? And am I maxed out at 26 or can I accumulate more?

Looks like Sportly finally got fixed. It is now awarding 6 SB for each round.

I also was awarded the missing SB from earlier rounds of Sportly that had only given 4 SB instead of 6. It appeared as "Sportly Adjust". They did a nice job of making good on their mistake. :)

I'm only getting 2 SB for Sportly.....wonder why that is????

Happy Hour!! Haven't seen this in a long while.

What is Happy Hour?

Don't forget to do your spins from the Swago Board! I've earned more than 100 points from that alone. Not to mention the double points from surveys and searches! Sure is paying off.

I've never seen the spins before....it says I have 26 of 26, how did I get those? And am I maxed out at 26 or can I accumulate more?

I'm only getting 2 SB for Sportly.....wonder why that is????

What is Happy Hour?

1. You've earned 26 spins in Swago, but you've taken 0. THerefore you have 26 of 26 left. As you start to spin (hit the gold button in the middle) this number will go down.

2. Make sure you're in Sportly.TV on your phone and that the app is updated. It was only crediting 4 earlier, but they've fixed the glitch. You can see the correction in your point activity.

3. Happy Hour is AWESOME. It's usually for a few hours throughout the day in NCraves where they seriously jack up the SB's for one or two of the video tours. Last night it ran for 3 hours and they were doing 8 SB per cycle. It's never guaranteed as they come and go without warning. Hopefully yesterday starts a trend and we see it sticking around for a while.

6 Swag Codes coming today for a total of 40 SB

The banner showing triple SB for Sportly is still on the homepage, but I just ran a round of Sportly and it only gave 2 SB. It did not show 6 SB along the way as it did yesterday.

Last edited:
On the Swago board, is anyone else having trouble with the box about completing a survey attempt on the Mobile Web? I tried both on the SB app and on the mobile internet. While on the internet, I was disqualified from a Peanut Labs one and it gave me 1 SB. I thought that should be good enough to fill in the box, but no luck.

Is there something I'm missing? If I attempt surveys, it is on my laptop so I'm not used to doing surveys on my phone. Maybe I'm doing something wrong to accomplish what that box is asking for.

On the Swago board, is anyone else having trouble with the box about completing a survey attempt on the Mobile Web? I tried both on the SB app and on the mobile internet. While on the internet, I was disqualified from a Peanut Labs one and it gave me 1 SB. I thought that should be good enough to fill in the box, but no luck.

Is there something I'm missing? If I attempt surveys, it is on my laptop so I'm not used to doing surveys on my phone. Maybe I'm doing something wrong to accomplish what that box is asking for.

To get that one, I think you have to actually complete an entire survey on mobile. Getting disqualified does not count. That one took me forever and I hate doing surveys on my phone.

To get that one, I think you have to actually complete an entire survey on mobile. Getting disqualified does not count. That one took me forever and I hate doing surveys on my phone.
Well, that stinks. The wording says "Earn from a survey ATTEMPT". I'm with you - I hate doing surveys on my phone. I'll have to see if I have the patience to persist. That's the only box I need to get 75 SB. I won't be going for a full board since there a few on there that I don't want to do. I kind of hate to settle for 5 SB, but it may not be worth the time it could take to get that one done. Did you use the internet or go through the app to complete that box?

Thanks for your reply!

I am having trouble with this one and it's my last box! I looked on the Swagbucks facebook page yesterday and someone had commented the same thing and Swagbucks responded that it has to be a credit for an attempt at a Gold Survey, not a Peanut Labs survey. I'm still trying...

I am having trouble with this one and it's my last box! I looked on the Swagbucks facebook page yesterday and someone had commented the same thing and Swagbucks responded that it has to be a credit for an attempt at a Gold Survey, not a Peanut Labs survey. I'm still trying...
Thanks for this info. When I've tried to open Gold Surveys on my phone, it always starts out with a page where I'm supposed to give full contact info before it even opens the survey. Not a fan of that, so I haven't had any luck even getting started. Ugh, this should not be so hard. :sad2:

Thanks for this info. When I've tried to open Gold Surveys on my phone, it always starts out with a page where I'm supposed to give full contact info before it even opens the survey. Not a fan of that, so I haven't had any luck even getting started. Ugh, this should not be so hard. :sad2:

I finally just now got the box marked! There was a short survey for 45 SB and all I did was click on it (mobile site, not the app but I think you can do either) and it kicked me back to the survey page and said that I wasn't qualified and I was credited 1 SB. Went to swago and now I have a full board to submit! That box is more of a pain than I'd expect, but it's possible.

This was just posted on the FB page:

Hi Swaggernauts,
We're having some technical difficulties with our blog which means you're not able to access the Swag Code. Here's a new code for everyone: Bears1 for 5 SB - This code is available until 10:05 am PT/1:05 pm ET.
Thanks
~Team Swagbucks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter