Those using swagbucks ???

Is the AYCE guy kicking to other ncraves that need babysitting after one cycle for anyone else? SUPER annoying!!!

Yes. It will run one round of ayce, then switch to a two video encrave. When that comes up, I close the tab and start acye again. That usually takes care of it and it will run on its own w/o any babysitting. HTH! :)

Yes. It will run one round of ayce, then switch to a two video encrave. When that comes up, I close the tab and start acye again. That usually takes care of it and it will run on its own w/o any babysitting. HTH! :)

After my 1st round it switched to "like" . I did "like" for one round and went back to AYCE and BAM it's been running since I last posted. Fingers crossed that I don't jinx it lol

Same thing happened to me this morning but it was my 1sb ncrave from my daily to do list??? Since then ayce has been running flawlessly. Should be a 1,000 sb weekend.

I sure hope June is good because I've only been averaging $75 / month. I was at $125/month for the previous year and a half.

Is the AYCE guy kicking to other ncraves that need babysitting after one cycle for anyone else? SUPER annoying!!!

i noticed mine doing that too, but only once, and then it goes and goes and goes....i've had a really good couple of days with AYCE, so I'm not complaining :-)

Bleh! I can't find the AYCE...and I have no nCrave either! What's the catch?

I had the same issue, so I just did a couple other things, then it suddenly appeared. Fingers crossed you watch a couple videos and discover something and then it appears for you, too!!!

I am so in love with ACYE this weekend. I have not made so many SB in a day for a very long time!

ME, TOO!!! I'm in love with Swagbucks this weekend!!!! :-)

Found these two gems today....took less than two minutes :-)

Discover: Revenue Universe: DailyBreak: Windex +30SB
Discover: Revenue Universe: DailyBreak: Wonder Woman/Target +30 SB

Found these two gems today....took less than two minutes :-)

Discover: Revenue Universe: DailyBreak: Windex +30SB
Discover: Revenue Universe: DailyBreak: Wonder Woman/Target +30 SB
Thanks for the tip! I only had one of these, but you're right, it was a very quick and easy 30 SB!

As others have said, this has been a fabulous week for makin' some SB's! I had some down times when I could not get any ncraves up, which had never happened before ever, but since midweek they've been going strong for most of the time! Of course, now that I'm writing this, the Ayce guy just disappeared from my list, tho other ncraves are still there. I was just going to say I wonder if things will change with a new Swago board opening tomorrow. Maybe I jinxed myself, lol! But, they did go down for me a while last night and friday night so not totally unexpected, lol. Plus, after such an incredible run I guess I can't really complain much. But I do hope they come back up. They did come back up this morning at 2 am with the reset and continued till now! 336 SB's today! Yep, me too - loving Swagbucks Ayce guy this week!

Last edited:
So, had to come back to post a couple things. First, Ayce is back after the reset, YES!! So happy about that!! pixiedust:

Also, RevU is still showing at double SB's for completing offers! I completed three offers doing a couple of money makers just after midnight, after I happened to read something mentioning the offers. Wanted to do before the reset in case they disappeared then, but they are still double right now. I will cancel all eventually. All three gave instant credit. I did Godaddy, now paying 1600 SB's - costs $5.17, Dubli for 1400 SB's for I think $4.99, and Lifelock 1800 SB's for $8.99 I think. Like I said, all credited instantly and I should keep all the SB's after canceling, doing it at the right time. Doesn't sound like it'll be too hard either. That was awesome seeing those SB's credit so quick. Wanted to maybe save in case I needed them after the reset, but like I said I wasn't sure if they'd still be double after 2 a.m. This is a great SB month!

On my iPhone the Swagbucks website looks different now. Any tips on where to find my inbox? I used to be able to click on the drop down arrow in the top right corner and go to my SB and then it would look like the desktop site. Now it's all like the mobile site and I have no idea where my inbox is.

AYCE is gone at the moment, and had dropped to 2 SB. But there is An 8 SB ncrave at the top that says limited time and you do NOT have to keep mouse on the page, just running all by itself!

Edit to add: RevU is back to regular SB's now.

AYCE is back at 2 SB and new blue pic.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter