Those using swagbucks ???

I was, but I cleared my cache and search history and then it all started to work again. I missed out on AYCE yesterday and didn't make my second goal. Should have tried clearing it all sooner.
Wow, I ended having to completely reset my browser. Clearing my cache and history just wasn't doing it. Thanks for the help!

I have some 15 SB nCraves! and it is no longer than the same one when it was only 4!

Oops, it only credited 12 SB but still not bad!

Last edited:
There is a 25 SB collector's bill for the first day of spring. I got it on my first search try. :)

ETA: And you get a 20 SB bonus for finding it, so 45 SB total.

I've gotten points 3 times today for searching but no collectors bill! :( Oh well, Jun videos (LTG) have been going all day.

There is a 25 SB collector's bill for the first day of spring. I got it on my first search try. :)

ETA: And you get a 20 SB bonus for finding it, so 45 SB total.

Wahhh. Missed out on both the St Patty's day and the spring one. I kept searching and searching but no bill!

Been out all day, trying to catch up now. Lifestyle app is crediting after only 6 videos so far. Got to go out again so I am going to miss the 5:00 and 7:00 ISpy codes too. Temporarily have no nCraves, but did get a Peanut Lab survey to credit! You just never know...

Been out all day, trying to catch up now. Lifestyle app is crediting after only 6 videos so far. Got to go out again so I am going to miss the 5:00 and 7:00 ISpy codes too. Temporarily have no nCraves, but did get a Peanut Lab survey to credit! You just never know...

I don't like this no ncraves thing. They probably were losing too much with their double points and took them down for awhile. I don't have them in chrome, firefox or incognito. Only one round from LTG tonight too.

I don't like this no ncraves thing. They probably were losing too much with their double points and took them down for awhile. I don't have them in chrome, firefox or incognito. Only one round from LTG tonight too.

I'm in chrome and still have lots of ncraves. They are the higher points still too. Not like the yesterday , but some are worth 10 and 9 swagbucks.

I haven't had any ncraves in 3 days. Doesn't matter what browser I use, private mode or not. Computer at work doesn't have an either.

In case anyone else has it both myself and my husband had an offer in our inbox for 75 SB when you print the boom chicka pop coupon. We both got credit instantly.

I have not seen TTG in FOREVER! I have been totally taking advantage of AYCE which have been great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter