Those using swagbucks ???

I'm still struggling to make the first goal. Most days this month I have not been able to meet it (goals range from 75-110 each day). My NCraves spend hours running and then don't credit at the end. Watch keeps hanging up and then I get the red bar that says I'm watching too fast. It's all very frustrating.

I found it was faster to do some lower point nCraves. Was that one fast for you? I was able to do 6x 5SB nCraves in the same amount of time as trying a 15 SB one.

it did take about 20 minutes but it was my last ncrave left. if I had any smaller amounts left, I would've done them first.

That's odd. My 17 and my 14 take about 20 minutes to run. I set them off when I first get up and am getting ready for the day, when I can't be at my computer to click the next thing.

Maybe try running it in a different browsers. For me some things work in Chrome, some best on Edge, some best on Firefox.

They took back my 2000 SB today for the order that was cancelled by Misfit. Although it is not unexpected, it was sad to see my SB total go down!

They took back my 2000 SB today for the order that was cancelled by Misfit. Although it is not unexpected, it was sad to see my SB total go down!

I had 640 taken away. I had just cashed out 5000 sb though, so i am wondering if they are going to cancel it and take the rest.

Man, that 'From Our Partners' video that pops up in your My Account and Watch is freaking loud as hell.

Wife was so sick of it she downloaded a Chrome extension that you can modify websites with and she set it up to block sound from Swagbucks. Might end up having to do the same.

Man, that 'From Our Partners' video that pops up in your My Account and Watch is freaking loud as hell.

Wife was so sick of it she downloaded a Chrome extension that you can modify websites with and she set it up to block sound from Swagbucks. Might end up having to do the same.

lol it scared the heck out of me today

I think someone did the Degustabox offer? I saw it's now 900sb, so I might jump on it. Any issues with crediting or cancelling?

In case anyone else has it both myself and my husband had an offer in our inbox for 75 SB when you print the boom chicka pop coupon. We both got credit instantly.

Thank you for posting this! I had it too. I clicked through and it said I'd already printed it but gave me the points anyway. Goal met for the day with this so I'm thrilled.

The Highlights offer has increased to 800 SB today. It's 2.98 and when you get your package in the mail you can log in to the website with your account number and cancel online, no calling!!

It credited right away.

The Highlights offer has increased to 800 SB today. It's 2.98 and when you get your package in the mail you can log in to the website with your account number and cancel online, no calling!!

It credited right away.

I just did this and you are right! So awesome! I am going to give them to my nephew when we fly to FL in a few weeks.

I just did the estories offer. 1700 SB and it;s 11.99 for 3 months.

It didn't credit immediately but I got an email about an hour later saying the SB are pending until 5/08.

I also did the Schwan's offer in my inbox for 4000SB with a $35 minimum order after coupon code for 30% off. I ordered $37 in food and got the 4000SB immediately.

It credited right away.

I was worried about doing this because it seemed I had to call. But you cancelled online? How quickly after you signed up?

I was worried about doing this because it seemed I had to call. But you cancelled online? How quickly after you signed up?

When I got the package in the mail, it had my account number on it, i logged on to the site that same day and cancelled. www.highlights.com if you scroll down to the bottom of the page you will see my account then update account under it. If you click on that and enter your account number and zip code to log in, there you will be able to cancel it.

I've created a monster:eek:! I came home from work last night and found DH sitting in front of his computer...doing surveys!:rotfl2: He's so excited that he is almost up to 300 SB already, just from the AYCE and a few surveys.

The hubby has officially become a Swagger:laughing:. He gets up before work and starts his AYCE. Then, when he gets home, he tries a few surveys while the AYCE runs in the background. He has earned 2119 SB already and that is ONLY from surveys and the AYCE.

I don't know what is going on, but the AYCE has been amazing for both of us:thumbsup2. I got over 50 rounds of it yesterday and I think DH hit 56. I hit my first goal yesterday without doing a single survey:banana:.

I just did the estories offer. 1700 SB and it;s 11.99 for 3 months.

It didn't credit immediately but I got an email about an hour later saying the SB are pending until 5/08.

I also did the Schwan's offer in my inbox for 4000SB with a $35 minimum order after coupon code for 30% off. I ordered $37 in food and got the 4000SB immediately.

I just did the estories offer. At a $5 money maker, I am willing to try. Thanks for mentioning it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter