Those using swagbucks ???

I just got back from a vacation. We had used Expedia for one of our hotel stays. 3 nights that concluded Monday morning. Today, the swagbucks credited. I kind of expected it to take longer and maybe have to "nudge" them. But nope, 6202 pts easy peasy and we had a blast while earning them. And I am done clicking for the day.

I just got back from a vacation. We had used Expedia for one of our hotel stays. 3 nights that concluded Monday morning. Today, the swagbucks credited. I kind of expected it to take longer and maybe have to "nudge" them. But nope, 6202 pts easy peasy and we had a blast while earning them. And I am done clicking for the day.

Ugh...I am still waiting for one from Marriott travel in FEb.

My Watch videos seem to be doing some kind of auto play thing this morning. They're going straight from one set to another without me having to click anything.

We used hotels.com to book a hotel for my dd in New York.

I booked in February for March 16-20. It showed the purchase in my shop and earn section, but said zero points.

I've never used swagbucks to book through them before, so I wasn't sure how it was going to work. Well, she came back Monday and I just got an email saying 5011 swagbucks were credited! I look account and it does say they will be pending for another 14 days, but I'm OK with that,lol.

Best part is I used discounted hotels.com gift cards and still got the swagbucks!

My Watch is doing the same thing! I started Watch, ayce, and sbtv before I left for work, and am currently halfway to my goal! Sbtv stopped after one round, but the others are still going.

I'm concerned my swagbucking has been going so well for the last week. So used to struggling to earn 150sb that these 300+sb days are weird.

I am thinking they have a lot of advertising money to use up by the end of the month and so it is a floodgate. Once the quarter ends, it might be back to same old, same old. I hope I am wrong and we have turned a corner for the year, but I guess will take advantage while I can. I am really close to having our DVC dues covered for 2018 and then the rest of my earnings for the year will all go towards our future DVC contract fund.

I am thinking they have a lot of advertising money to use up by the end of the month and so it is a floodgate. Once the quarter ends, it might be back to same old, same old. I hope I am wrong and we have turned a corner for the year, but I guess will take advantage while I can. I am really close to having our DVC dues covered for 2018 and then the rest of my earnings for the year will all go towards our future DVC contract fund.
Sort of makes sense but why were they so stingy until the middle of March??? I know the beginning of the year/quarter can be bad, but the first 10 weeks of this year were painful for me.

Sort of makes sense but why were they so stingy until the middle of March??? I know the beginning of the year/quarter can be bad, but the first 10 weeks of this year were painful for me.

I didn't even try at all in February. It was just too ridiculously bad that I told myself it wasn't worth my time and effort. I will run things in the background while I work during the day, but if I have to click too much or babysit, then I just don't even try.

I actually have enough between my account and DH's to finish off our DVC dues, but I don't want to cash out until I get my 50 SB swag-up tomorrow (assuming my team is still in the lead), otherwise I might not get to use it before it expires. If I can really max out until the end of March, this month might make up for not doing much in February.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter