Those using swagbucks ???

Adgate has 5 offers up called Home Insurance Branch worth 7SB each. It took a minute or two to credit but all 5 credited! Easy 35 swagbucks!

Thanks! These works great. Some took a bit to credit, but were still relatively quick. Plus I did an auto insurance branch one for 8SB and that credited as well. Might try a couple others as I'm having a hard time reaching my goal lately!

I did all of these and so
Just saw that one of the apps will be double sb each day the rest of the week. Tomorrow is EntertaiNow.

Now if only it would run on my phone. It just goes to a black screen. Figures.

Certain apps will be doubled for the rest of the week.

Today is is EnteraiNow
Wednesday is Lifestylz.tv
Thursday is Sportly.tv
Friday is MovieCli.ps

Thanks!

My AYCE has been running all day! I think I have over 25 rounds in so far. My computer falls asleep at times which pauses it, but as soon as I wake it back up, it starts running again.

Get 50% OFF Your First Order

Degustabox delivers delicious food products straight to your door. Sign-up now, get $9.99 off your first month & earn 500 700 SB.* Also enjoy FREE shipping, and get a FREE bonus item from Walker's Shortbread with your first order!

Found on the front page. Paid $9.99 OOP

Get 50% OFF Your First Order

Degustabox delivers delicious food products straight to your door. Sign-up now, get $9.99 off your first month & earn 500 700 SB.* Also enjoy FREE shipping, and get a FREE bonus item from Walker's Shortbread with your first order!

Found on the front page. Paid $9.99 OOP

Did it credit instantly?

Thanks for letting me know about the AYCE, I never paid attention to that. I ran mine at home yesterday and hit both daily goals. Then we used the home computer to run DHs account and he hit a bunch over night. I just wish I could mute the popups and still listen to music on my computer while I work.

I had to give up on PerkTV, it was not working anymore for us. Does anyone have another type of app they use?

Thanks for letting me know about the AYCE, I never paid attention to that. I ran mine at home yesterday and hit both daily goals. Then we used the home computer to run DHs account and he hit a bunch over night. I just wish I could mute the popups and still listen to music on my computer while I work.

I had to give up on PerkTV, it was not working anymore for us. Does anyone have another type of app they use?

If you right click on a tab it will let you mute it. I know in chrome if you right click on a window it will let you make it a tab and then you can mute it. You'd have to do it a lot with ayce though. I do it for videos or ncraves if I want to watch a video.

If you right click on a tab it will let you mute it. I know in chrome if you right click on a window it will let you make it a tab and then you can mute it. You'd have to do it a lot with ayce though. I do it for videos or ncraves if I want to watch a video.
Thanks! I think I got it to work :)

What do you use to listen to music? You could go down to your volume setting for the computer and mute chrome/your internet browser, if you use something like itunes, spotify, etc.

If you have an AMEX card, they released a new offer. If you spend $10 in one or more transactions with Dollar Shave Club, you get a $10 statement credit. I wanted to mention it because I still have a Dollar Shave Club offer in my swagbucks inbox, buy the $5 starter box and stay subscribed past the second month (for $9/mth), get 1975sb (475sb pending for 3 days after the starter box, then up to 75 days for the remaining 1500sb). It either works out to spend $14 (if the starter box counts as a month) or $23, and you'd get $10 back from AMEX so $4 or $13 OOP, plus some razors. I plan on doing it when I get home tonight.

ETA: It seems DSC tracks your address so it's one per household, so if you referred your spouse, etc, do it through their account! :thumbsup2

Last edited:
Started using swagbucks about a month ago. Thank to all who post here with tips. I've really started using it well the past 10 days or so, meeting my goal and completing my to do list each of the last 10 days. Just earned my first $25 Target gift card! Woohoo! I'm having an issue with the watch section today. It's pretty much gone, only 1 video. It was there (the watch section) and I started a video, then it was just gone. All the videos, except one. Anyone else having this issue? Or is it just me? Thanks in advance. And thanks again fro this thread.

I had to post this mini-frustration here where folks may understand.
Here's my frustration...I cannot get over the 2300SB for a $25 gift card deal:crazy:. I know in my brain that cashing out 2500 for $25 in cash (via PayPal) is a much more flexible option for our upcoming trip. We are driving to HHI and I already have $600 in Disney gift cards saved up. I don't need any more Disney gift cards for this trip (heck, I'll probably have leftovers!) but I am also all set for the cash I have budgeted. It's always nice to have a cushion though...so I really want to cash out to PayPal....but I feel like I am "losing" $3.00:rolleyes2. It takes me about 5-6 weeks to earn 2500 SB so it's not a decision I take lightly.

I understand the dilemma! I go through the same thing. I cashed out almost $300 worth of Sam's gift cards using that deal but the rest I cashed out for Paypal because my Discover cash back offer was a better deal overall. The Visa/MasterCard prepaid cards are a good deal too (2450 SB for $25). It's not as big of a savings, but at least I feel like I'm getting more for my bucks. Plus, you can get the $50 gc and still get the discount (4900 SB) instead of having to do $25. Just a thought. Kind of a compromise.

Just did the ShoeDazzle offer and got credited with 100 SB right away!

Beware! I did that offer last year and had a hard time getting it canceled. I called and they said it was cancelled but then I saw the charges hit my account again. I had to call again and they said even though I had called, somehow I had agreed to continue the subscription?! They did agree to credit me back and finally cancel but it was a pain. Worked out in the end but wanted to share so you can keep an eye on your account.

Started using swagbucks about a month ago. Thank to all who post here with tips. I've really started using it well the past 10 days or so, meeting my goal and completing my to do list each of the last 10 days. Just earned my first $25 Target gift card! Woohoo! I'm having an issue with the watch section today. It's pretty much gone, only 1 video. It was there (the watch section) and I started a video, then it was just gone. All the videos, except one. Anyone else having this issue? Or is it just me? Thanks in advance. And thanks again fro this thread.

I haven't had that issue with Watch, but my DD who uses an Ipad for most of her SB has been having that problem. Only one or two videos a day available to her. No idea why.

I haven't had that issue with Watch, but my DD who uses an Ipad for most of her SB has been having that problem. Only one or two videos a day available to her. No idea why.
Weird! It's happening on my desktop (pc) and iphone, so not sure what's going on. It had been working great, with plenty of choices! I usually only watched 1-3 videos a day but it looked like there were dozens available until today.

Did you watch most of the videos? I know there are some sections that get depleted then fill back up later.

Beware! I did that offer last year and had a hard time getting it canceled. I called and they said it was cancelled but then I saw the charges hit my account again. I had to call again and they said even though I had called, somehow I had agreed to continue the subscription?! They did agree to credit me back and finally cancel but it was a pain. Worked out in the end but wanted to share so you can keep an eye on your account.
There was no purchase required. I didn't sign up for anything except fill out the quiz and didn't enter any account information so there were no charges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter