Third Party Ticket Sellers

PrincessWithABlaster

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used VisitOrlando or OrlandoFunTickets for Universal tix? They both have a deal for park to park buy 2 days get 2 days free that would be exactly what we'd want that Undercover Tourist doesn't have right now. I've used UT many times and trust them complete, but haven't heard of the other two. Any experiences with either of them?

VisitOrlando is good. Bought from them once before.

Likely going to buy the same from them for our upcoming trip. They charge to ship physical tickets so we just pick the print at home option and then just exchange them for the small card sized tickets at guest services

To note though, I believe the price for the 2+2 on Visit Orlando (after tax) is only like a couple of $ cheaper right now than the 4 day (with 3rd park free) promo that's on UT at the moment.

I bought from visitorlando.com during a Black Friday deal (all tickets an extra 5% off). No problems - did the print at home for free option, and exchanged for normal tickets at the park for ease of carrying.

To note though, I believe the price for the 2+2 on Visit Orlando (after tax) is only like a couple of $ cheaper right now than the 4 day (with 3rd park free) promo that's on UT at the moment.

that is true. We have no plans to go to VB though. Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter