Things are shaping up!

Artoo

DIS Veteran
I got my AAA brochure in the mail the other day about Disneyland and DH and I discussed it more. Looks like we are DEFINITELY going in late September to celebrate our first anniversary! I cannot wait. Of course, I'm at the helm of the trip-planning (I was for our honeymoon and everything turned out fine).
I've never been to DL (neither has DH) and I am so excited. He is too, but not as much as me (I've been a Disney nut all my life:cool1: ).
We're driving down from Oregon, and as far as our budget goes...we'd either stay at Paradise Pier or a Good Neighbor hotel. I wanted to stay at the Grand Californian because of the spa, but oh well.
Time to start planning more and start saving for the trip!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Have fun. Make sure you check out the stickies at the top of the DL forum for great info and tips.

OOHH! Another Oregonian! :thumbsup2

DL is really great! Of course, I've never been to WDW so I can't compare, but we had a great trip!

Have fun planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter