They're going where....oh never mind! August PTR now with shopping pics!

Oops! I feel a little bit silly making that mistake, seeing as I'm from Canada and all lol But I have never been west of Ontario, and they really are beautiful pictures either way!

Oops! I feel a little bit silly making that mistake, seeing as I'm from Canada and all lol But I have never been west of Ontario, and they really are beautiful pictures either way!

No worries, easy to make the mistake.

Great pics!

I love the ride up Sulphur Mountain, the view from there is spectacular!

It was really cool and the view is amazing!

Declan and I are visiting my parents tonight in Moncton. Who would have guessed it would be raining here too, just like home.

Last day of school for Declan and pooksma will be finished on Monday. Me, I have to wait until trip time. Oh well, it is getting closer by the day.

In the meantime, here are a few more Bannf shots.

This is what the gondola looks like.

IMG_3057.jpg

Looking back down

IMG_3058.jpg

Looking back up

IMG_3060.jpg

Next we headed to Mt Torquay to see a bit of the ski hill and posiblly some wildlife.

Found this guy on a corner

IMG_3061.jpg

IMG_3065.jpg

A few of the runs

IMG_3090.jpg

Then we found these guys

IMG_3071.jpg

IMG_3074.jpg

IMG_3077.jpg

IMG_3076.jpg

IMG_3078.jpg

IMG_3095.jpg

IMG_3093.jpg

Back later with some pictures from Whitehorse.

Nice wildlife pictures.

Happy summer to Declan and Ma! :cool1:

Tell the soccer star that his DIS friends are cheering him on from afar. :goodvibes I saw a couple of comments on FB. My boys loved playing soccer. Trent raked in several honors with it in high school, too. It made for some really good memories for all of us.

Nice wildlife pictures.

Happy summer to Declan and Ma! :cool1:

Tell the soccer star that his DIS friends are cheering him on from afar. :goodvibes I saw a couple of comments on FB. My boys loved playing soccer. Trent raked in several honors with it in high school, too. It made for some really good memories for all of us.

Soccer is his best sport, he has played it since he was 4 and he is really getting in to it. I'll make sure to pass along the message.

He had a slow start to his vacation. I made him come with me to the fracture clinic to have my shoulder checked. I made it up to him with a DQ Blizzard.

Thanks for the Canadian Safari pics. :lmao:

LOL, never thought of it that way. On this safari, there was no hidden moats to protect us from the animals. Some of them were pretty mean looking. :rotfl2:

Here are some pictures from my walk around Whitehorse.

This is one of the paddle boats that traveled between Whitehorse and Dawson City.

IMG_3101.jpg

Some views up and down the Yukon River.

IMG_3102.jpg

IMG_3104.jpg

IMG_3107.jpg

From just below the hydro station and fish ladder

IMG_3109.jpg

IMG_3110.jpg

IMG_3111.jpg

More in a bit.

More great pics! We saw the big horned sheep too when we went up and some of them didn't look very happy....we kept saying "avert your eyes":lmao:

More great pics! We saw the big horned sheep too when we went up and some of them didn't look very happy....we kept saying "avert your eyes":lmao:

They certainly weren't afraid of us.

-------------------------------------------------------

Here are the rest of the pictures from Whitehorse. I wish we had time to get outside of the city itself; maybe next time. The biggest thing to get use to was lack of darkness. We left a restaurant around 10:30 pm and it was like mid afternoon. It was still very light out in the middle of the night.

Here are some shots of the fish ladder the chinook salmon use at the end of there 3200 kilometre journey to their breeding grounds.

IMG_3112.jpg

IMG_3118.jpg

Some more shots heading back into the city.

IMG_3119.jpg

IMG_3120.jpg

IMG_3121.jpg

IMG_3124.jpg

IMG_3127.jpg

IMG_3128.jpg

These last pictures were taken around the downtown area. A number of buildings had murals painted on one side.

IMG_3129.jpg

IMG_3130.jpg

IMG_3131.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------

Quick trip update, Delta made a change on one of our flights. Our flight leaving Orlando for Atlanta now lands one minute later. :lmao:

Quick trip update, Delta made a change on one of our flights. Our flight leaving Orlando for Atlanta now lands one minute later. :lmao:

Glad it was an easy change! :rotfl: We had one that moved up leave about 2 hours, that kinda messed with our plans a bit!

Beautiful pictures, such a pretty area!

Beautiful pics!

Love the wildlife....they don't look scared at all...:goodvibes

I've never seen a fish ladder...very cool contraption! :thumbsup2

Double dancing here today :cool1::cool1::banana:

Why, you may ask? Today is the start of VACATION

Woohooo! and we are less than 50 days out :goodvibes

In honour of these two events:

P6270031.jpg

Q3Lobby.jpg

Glad it was an easy change! :rotfl: We had one that moved up leave about 2 hours, that kinda messed with our plans a bit!

Beautiful pictures, such a pretty area!

So far we've been lucky, there have been no big changes to our flights. It is always a gamble when you buy so far out.

Beautiful pics!

Love the wildlife....they don't look scared at all...:goodvibes

I've never seen a fish ladder...very cool contraption! :thumbsup2

The fish ladder was very cool. It would be great in late July/early August when all the chinook salmon are coming through. The ladder allows the to get over the dam. Here is a link to the "Fish" webcam. http://www.yukonenergy.ca/community/multimedia/fishcam/ It's not the Shamu cam but you just never know. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter