They're going where....oh never mind! August PTR now with shopping pics!

Hi joining in!! I am loving all these great pictures! So beautiful.

This....

Some pics from the top of the mountains.

The only wildlife we saw at the top.

IMG_3025.jpg

Had me laughing out loud. That's hilarious. :rotfl:

HAPPY CANADA DAY FRIENDS!

Hope you have a grand cellebration in your part of the country...we are planning to go downtown later today and see the fireworks tonight!
I LOVE OUR COUNTRY!!! :love: .....except for the not having WDW part! :rotfl:

Hi joining in!! I am loving all these great pictures! So beautiful.

This....

Had me laughing out loud. That's hilarious. :rotfl:

Welcome! When we saw him all we could think of was the movie Ice Age. :rotfl2:

HAPPY CANADA DAY FRIENDS!

Hope you have a grand cellebration in your part of the country...we are planning to go downtown later today and see the fireworks tonight!
I LOVE OUR COUNTRY!!! :love: .....except for the not having WDW part! :rotfl:

It is overcast here right now but hopefully it will clear up for all the activities and fireworks.

Happy Canada Day !

Our child has been hijacked by friends and my brother so today declansdad and I will put up our pool. Still overcast but I also have some flowers to plant so better get at it!

In Honour of Canada Day, enjoy a little: Jim Carry

WOOHOO!!! 40 days until our trip. Declan made a countdown calendar yesterday. I'll post a picture of it later today.

Have a good day before TGIF.

Happy belated Canada Day to you all! I hope it was wonderful! It was hot hot hot where I am. Can't wait to see Declan's countdown calendar! You guys are so close now!

Happy belated Canada Day to you all! I hope it was wonderful! It was hot hot hot where I am. Can't wait to see Declan's countdown calendar! You guys are so close now!

Closer everyday!

Here is Declans countdown calendar (apparently he had some help).

IMG_3350.jpg

Love the callendar! Declan you did an excellent job! I like the stickers! :thumbsup2

I can't wait til next month to make mine..uhmmm...Lexi's callendar.:rotfl:

It's so fun to do and even more fun to see those numbers decrease until the magical departure day!

Very excitting times at your place.... it will be here before you know it.

I just realized when you get to the end of your callendar it will be almost time for me to make mine. :laughing:

Thank you for the compliments on the calendar. It was a fun way to spend part of the day-we talked about our trip the entire time :rotfl2:

What a great calender! My kids are too young to help make one. They think Mickey sends it to them as an invitation to come visit him. ;) In reality I end up slaving away over it and letting Mickey take the credit :rolleyes:

What a great calender! My kids are too young to help make one. They think Mickey sends it to them as an invitation to come visit him. ;) In reality I end up slaving away over it and letting Mickey take the credit :rolleyes:

We use to have Mickey send him a postcard with the help of a very good Dis Friend. We didn't do that this time.

I took Declan fishing again today and he has added to his species list. Today he caught a frog.

I think we have that "special" DIS friend in common.
She is the best at sending kids a little magic in the mail. Lexi has been surprized a time or two. :goodvibes

Poor frog....I'm sure Declan was shocked to see that come out of the water. :laughing:

I think we have that "special" DIS friend in common.
She is the best at sending kids a little magic in the mail. Lexi has been surprized a time or two. :goodvibes

Poor frog....I'm sure Declan was shocked to see that come out of the water. :laughing:

Yes I think that friend has helped spread lots of magic.

Have to share these pictures. Declan played soccer tonight and his team won 4-3. These pictures are a sequence of shots from a save he made with less than a minute remaining.

Sequence1.jpg

Sequence2.jpg

Sequence3.jpg

Sequence4.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter