They're going where....oh never mind! August PTR now with shopping pics!

:lmao:....you are so funny!

Don't forget handbags!!! :rotfl2:

Pooksma ...I think it's in our Mommy DNA to buy more for our children. ;)

You must be pining for some items you left behind....so fun that you get another day trip to go back and pick them up! :thumbsup2

declansdad are you joining her on that trip? :goodvibes

:lmao:....you are so funny!

Don't forget handbags!!! :rotfl2:

Pooksma ...I think it's in our Mommy DNA to buy more for our children. ;)

You must be pining for some items you left behind....so fun that you get another day trip to go back and pick them up! :thumbsup2

declansdad are you joining her on that trip? :goodvibes

You never know, I wouldn't want to hurt this shoulder again before WDW. All those Target bags can get heavy. :rotfl:

That's what shopping carts are for silly. :rotfl:

Who knows you may find something for yourself if you go!

I have been thinking about you guys lately.... they are really pushing the advertizing of New Brunswick.
Billboards offering the best salt water beaches and I even got a flyer in the mail saying...
"It's closer than you think"

I admit it has me thinking that we should make a trip someday and check it out.
It won't have the palm trees like going down south but I bet it is just as beautiful, if not more so! :thumbsup2

That's what shopping carts are for silly. :rotfl:

Who knows you may find something for yourself if you go!

I have been thinking about you guys lately.... they are really pushing the advertizing of New Brunswick.
Billboards offering the best salt water beaches and I even got a flyer in the mail saying...
"It's closer than you think"

I admit it has me thinking that we should make a trip someday and check it out.
It won't have the palm trees like going down south but I bet it is just as beautiful, if not more so! :thumbsup2

It's not called the picture province for nothing! :thumbsup2 Let us know if you decide to head this way and we can give you some advice.

I've only made it to Ottawa for a few days and that was mostly for meetings. I did get a day to tour the Parliament Building and the War Museum though. Looking forward to heading back.

It's getting closer by the day! :banana::banana:

I can tell because I'm at the point where I start reading lots of trip reports. :lmao:

August 15 - Head to Portland Maine. I believe our plans for that evening include another mouse, one that goes by the name of Chucky.

Can anyone help me talk Declan out of this?

It's getting closer by the day! :banana::banana:

I can tell because I'm at the point where I start reading lots of trip reports. :lmao:

August 15 - Head to Portland Maine. I believe our plans for that evening include another mouse, one that goes by the name of Chucky.

Can anyone help me talk Declan out of this?

LOL! Don't know if I can help you talk Declan out of it, but I will give you this advice....take aspirin before you go. That place gets loud! I'm sure Declan will love it!

I was a little slow in getting which "Chucky" you were talking about..:rotfl:

Kept picturing the scary "Chucky" and wondering where you were going...:laughing:

My advice is to not eat there....just play the games :lmao:

Declan will love it! :thumbsup2

Kept picturing the scary "Chucky" and wondering where you were going...:laughing:

(Personally to me they are almost the same :lmao:)

LOL! Don't know if I can help you talk Declan out of it, but I will give you this advice....take aspirin before you go. That place gets loud! I'm sure Declan will love it!

Kept picturing the scary "Chucky" and wondering where you were going...:laughing:he

Aspirin and eat somewhere else, got it! :thumbsup2

------------------------------------------

Spent the morning at Declan's school track meet. Great time and he managed a 2nd in the 80 meter dash, a 2nd in the 150 meter dash, a 3rd in the long jump, and an 8th in the 1200 meters. Here he is (blue tshirt) pushing hard in the 80 meter.

trackmeet.jpg

Well I am taking a little trip tomorrow. I am leaving for Calgary in the morning and continuing on to Whitehorse in the Yukon on Sunday. Looking forward to the trip nut not flying with my arm in this stupid sling.

Talk to you all later.

Go, Declan, go!!!
Congratulations on all of your awards. :thumbsup2

What exactly did you do to your shoulder, Pops?

What do we need to do to talk the boy out of Chuck E. Cheese? I hate for you guys to have to suffer through that. ;)

Sounds like there will be some gorgeous pics of the Yukon coming our way! :cool1:

Safe travels...enjoy the trip! :goodvibes

:cheer2: WAY TO GO DECLAN!!! GREAT JOB!! :cheer2:

Go, Declan, go!!!
Congratulations on all of your awards. :thumbsup2

What exactly did you do to your shoulder, Pops?

What do we need to do to talk the boy out of Chuck E. Cheese? I hate for you guys to have to suffer through that. ;)

I guess we will have to grin and bear it with Chucky Cheese. I am planning to make it a once in a lifetime visit.

I separated my shoulder about a week ago during one of my soccer games. Who said the masters age group isn't competitive? :lmao:

Sounds like there will be some gorgeous pics of the Yukon coming our way! :cool1:

Safe travels...enjoy the trip! :goodvibes

:cheer2: WAY TO GO DECLAN!!! GREAT JOB!! :cheer2:

I'm hoping to look around a bit. If we get through all our meetings on Monday, I will have Tuesday to look around a bit.

I'm at the Toronto airport and it is 8 am. Waiting for my flight to Calgary to see some old friends for a couple of days before the next leg of the trip.

Short LIFE update tonight...

Declan found out Friday that he has qualified to represent his school at the District level on Thursday. He is very excited as only 4 boys from the 4th grade qualified in his school. (can you tell Mom's a little proud ;)

We spent yesterday cleaning and took a quick trip to the local bakery. Ginger cookies, frogs, and Declan's favourite-lemon squares.

Today my dad mowed our lawn (he got a new lawn tractor) and Mom and I went shopping. Found some very cool luggage but I'm still deciding on it.

Tonight the cat got out and stayed up in a tree for 3 hours. Those of you who know the story of our previous feline will understand why Declan was very upset. Long story short, the cat came down, Declan grabbed him and then agreed to go to bed. Whew! Always at least one adventure when Dad is away :rotfl2:

Oh and Delta finally made a flight change. Everything is pushed back 1/2 hr.

You should be proud...that is awesome.....WAY TO GO DECLAN!!!

How nice of your dad to do your lawn! I'd like to hear a little more about this luggage of which you speak;)

Jasmine and I went to Journey's (travel store here) and we were looking at more Lug bags, bathing suits, luggage tags etc when I found this really cute bathing suit that I thought would look great on her....it was $180....so we promptly left:rotfl2:

You should be proud...that is awesome.....WAY TO GO DECLAN!!!

How nice of your dad to do your lawn! I'd like to hear a little more about this luggage of which you speak;)

Jasmine and I went to Journey's (travel store here) and we were looking at more Lug bags, bathing suits, luggage tags etc when I found this really cute bathing suit that I thought would look great on her....it was $180....so we promptly left:rotfl2:

$180 for a bathing suit! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

8 pm in Whitehorse and it seems like mid-afternoon. I was told not to expect any darkness at this time of the year. Good thing the hotel room has heavy, dark curtains.

So proud of Declan and so happy I have a father-in-law with a new toy.

:thumbsup2 AWESOME JOB DECLAN!!! :thumbsup2

I can imagine it would be very weird getting used to the limited darkness.

Glad you have heavy curtains to block out all of that sun. :)

:thumbsup2 AWESOME JOB DECLAN!!! :thumbsup2

I can imagine it would be very weird getting used to the limited darkness.

Glad you have heavy curtains to block out all of that sun. :)

Well I made it home; 3 am Thursday morning. We circled Toronto for over an hour because of the lighting storms in the area. I thought we were going to end up in Buffalo.

Whitehorse was a nice spot but on my visit with my good friends in Calgary, i got to visit Bannf on Saturday. It was an incredibly beautiful spot and one I hope to visit again with pooksma and Declan. I have some pictures from both Bannf and Whitehorse that I will post later.

Our budding track star had a very day at the district chanpionship. He was part of the 4 x 100 relay team that finished first and he finished 3rd in his 150 meter race. He has also qualified for the Hershey's Provincial Meet if he wants to go. Pretty Good for his first time out.

Well I made it home; 3 am Thursday morning. We circled Toronto for over an hour because of the lighting storms in the area. I thought we were going to end up in Buffalo.

Whitehorse was a nice spot but on my visit with my good friends in Calgary, i got to visit Bannf on Saturday. It was an incredibly beautiful spot and one I hope to visit again with pooksma and Declan. I have some pictures from both Bannf and Whitehorse that I will post later.

Our budding track star had a very day at the district chanpionship. He was part of the 4 x 100 relay team that finished first and he finished 3rd in his 150 meter race. He has also qualified for the Hershey's Provincial Meet if he wants to go. Pretty Good for his first time out.

Glad you made it safe and sound...we've circled Toronto many a time and I don't enjoy it one bit...just get me on the ground:lmao:

Calgary, Banff, Lake Louise....love them all! The last time Jasmine and I were out that way together was in 2000 when a childhood friend was getting married. Jasmine has been since with my sister and her family and we all love it...we really do have a beautiful country don't we?

Way to go, Declan! :cool1:

And yay for the new lawnmower. What a help that was for you guys in your busy schedule.

I would love to see your pictures of beautiful places. It's one of the things I enjoy about the DIS forums - getting to know people and places better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter