They're going where....oh never mind! August PTR now with shopping pics!

Glad you made it safe and sound...we've circled Toronto many a time and I don't enjoy it one bit...just get me on the ground:lmao:

Calgary, Banff, Lake Louise....love them all! The last time Jasmine and I were out that way together was in 2000 when a childhood friend was getting married. Jasmine has been since with my sister and her family and we all love it...we really do have a beautiful country don't we?

The flight from Vancouver to To was so long I had to to read some, watch about half of the Mechanic before shutting it off because it was so bad, watched all of Gulliver's travels, an episode of Hawaii 5-0, and episode of Come Fly With Me, and an episode of Community. It was long!

I am looking forward to going back and taking in the rest. Flying over the Rockies was truly amazing as well.

Way to go, Declan! :cool1:

And yay for the new lawnmower. What a help that was for you guys in your busy schedule.

I would love to see your pictures of beautiful places. It's one of the things I enjoy about the DIS forums - getting to know people and places better.

Here you go MeMom.

This first bunch are from the drive from Calgary to Bannf.

IMG_2945.jpg

IMG_2949.jpg

IMG_2954.jpg

IMG_2955.jpg

IMG_2956.jpg

IMG_2961.jpg

IMG_2962.jpg

More to come.

Good to have you back...and I love your beautiful pics! :thumbsup2

That storm in Toronto must have been a bad one because it blew out the power in our Head Office for several hours.

Glad you were able to land safely! And continue home to Pooksma & Declan. :)

Beautiful pictures!

That is one large rock.

Beautiful pictures. There is so much beauty in nature.

Hope you guys are having a nice weekend. :)

Great pictures! Can't wait for the Yukon ones too!!:worship:

Thanks all, some more coming up.

Queen the pics from the Yukon are fewer as I didn't get outside of Whitehorse. I did get to walk on one of the trails along the river though so there are a few from there.

---------------------------------------

Here are some from around Bannf Springs before we headed up the Mountain in the gondola.

IMG_2965.jpg

IMG_2966.jpg

IMG_2968.jpg

IMG_2970.jpg

IMG_2976.jpg

IMG_2978.jpg

IMG_2980.jpg

If you have a sharp eye, you can see the gondolas climbing in the last picture.

Here are some from around Bannf Springs before we headed up the Mountain in the gondola.

IMG_2965.jpg

IMG_2966.jpg

IMG_2968.jpg

IMG_2970.jpg

IMG_2976.jpg

IMG_2978.jpg

IMG_2980.jpg

If you have a sharp eye, you can see the gondolas climbing in the last picture.

This whole area looks sooooo pretty :) I find the whole area of Canada and Alaska soooooooo pretty :)

Your pictures make me want to visit Canada. My DH went when he was in college, but I haven't been there. Just beautiful!

Wow! What gorgeous pictures. Hubby and I hope to someday get to travel some up there. Now after seeing your pictures, I'm even more sure I want to go. :)

Great pictures! When is Declan's track meet? Good luck to him- how exciting!

I love the way you decided on the dining!

Thanks. Declan has competed at the school and district meet but I don't think he is going to go to the provincial meet. He said that he may go if there some other people from his school but I don't think anyone is going.

This whole area looks sooooo pretty :) I find the whole area of Canada and Alaska soooooooo pretty :)

It is a gorgeous area; as is much of Canada.

Your pictures make me want to visit Canada. My DH went when he was in college, but I haven't been there. Just beautiful!

You need to come for a visit.

Breathtaking!

Isn't it! More to come.

Wow! What gorgeous pictures. Hubby and I hope to someday get to travel some up there. Now after seeing your pictures, I'm even more sure I want to go. :)

We always welcome our friends from the south.

Here are some taken from inside the gondola that takes you to the peak of Sulphur Mountain, just under 7500 ft.

IMG_2981.jpg

IMG_2982.jpg

IMG_2985.jpg

IMG_2990.jpg

IMG_2992.jpg

IMG_2993.jpg

Almost to the top!

IMG_2994.jpg

Some hikers just below us.

IMG_2995.jpg

We're going to hike over to that other peak.

IMG_2996.jpg

So beautiful. Even seeing the pictures, I can hardly imagine such beauty and majesty. :goodvibes

The countdown to the end of the school year is on! :thumbsup2 It has been a busy time and we are all ready for a break.

Hard to believe 2 months from today we'll be at SeaWorld for the first time:yay:

Beautiful pictures of Yukon! I live in Canada, but have only seen Ontario (lots of it!) and some of Quebec. I've probably seen more of the US than Canada lol But it really is a beautiful country! Congrats to Declan on his track meets!

So beautiful. Even seeing the pictures, I can hardly imagine such beauty and majesty. :goodvibes

It is definitely a place I want to visit again.

The countdown to the end of the school year is on! :thumbsup2 It has been a busy time and we are all ready for a break.

Hard to believe 2 months from today we'll be at SeaWorld for the first time:yay:

:banana::banana::banana:

Beautiful pictures of Yukon! I live in Canada, but have only seen Ontario (lots of it!) and some of Quebec. I've probably seen more of the US than Canada lol But it really is a beautiful country! Congrats to Declan on his track meets!

Those pictures are all from Bannf Springs, the Yukon pics are still to come.

I haven't seen much of Ontario; Ottawa a couple of times and Kingston a couple of times and the Toronto airport. I think we need to head up that way soon.

Some pics from the top of the mountains.

IMG_2997.jpg

IMG_3000.jpg

IMG_3002.jpg

IMG_3003.jpg

My fantastic hosts!

IMG_3009.jpg

IMG_3015.jpg

IMG_3020.jpg

The only wildlife we saw at the top.

IMG_3025.jpg

IMG_3033.jpg

IMG_3034.jpg

IMG_3037.jpg

IMG_3045.jpg

This is looking back to where you get off the gondola

IMG_3046.jpg

IMG_3052.jpg

Aside from my lovely dw, this is my best friend.

IMG_3049.jpg

IMG_3052.jpg

IMG_3053.jpg

A few more later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!