The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

He is awesome on This Is Us. He's the reason I started watching it, and now I love everyone else too.

I have finally accepted the actor replacing Billy Miller, but it took me a very long time to do so. He has definitely captured the charming personality of the character. The boy who plays Johnny is still the same actor from when Billy Miller was on. I loved how they really looked like father and son, so whenever I see Johnny, I see Billy Miller and miss him.
I liked Billy Miller when he was on All My Children. He was such a bad boy.

My guess.... JT gets a job working in the prison the ladies are sent to and starts tormenting them- they think they are all going crazy until he is finally exposed.

So...I get the feeling that Summer will get really ill or die from the transplant and everyone will hate on Kyle like he used her for the liver and it killed or nearly killed her.

Watching today's episode now...13 mins left and Summer just told Kyle she rented a suite and wanted to go get their honeymoon on. How is he NOT going to consummate....I wonder??? Cause I am sure he will try not to.

Edit (show over)...Guess I was wrong about him trying NOT to do the deed. But they did telegraph that something will go wrong with Summer.

Last edited:
So...I get the feeling that Summer will get really ill or die from the transplant and everyone will hate on Kyle like he used her for the liver and it killed or nearly killed her.

Watching today's episode now...13 mins left and Summer just told Kyle she rented a suite and wanted to go get their honeymoon on. How is he NOT going to consummate....I wonder??? Cause I am sure he will try not to.
Well, with surgery in the morning, she can't eat or drink anything from midnight on, right? So might as well do something else.

Edit (show over)...Guess I was wrong about him trying NOT to do the deed. But they did telegraph that something will go wrong with Summer.

Well, with surgery in the morning, she can't eat or drink anything from midnight on, right? So might as well do something else.

OK, I guess I thought when Kyle told Summer "there won't be any husbandly duties" performed which she ok'd when they were deciding to enter into this deal that meant she wouldn't have her way with him. Did he mean vacuuming and cleaning the bathroom when he said that because he sure seemed into it at the end of yesterday's show.

OK, I guess I thought when Kyle told Summer "there won't be any husbandly duties" performed which she ok'd when they were deciding to enter into this deal that meant she wouldn't have her way with him. Did he mean vacuuming and cleaning the bathroom when he said that because he sure seemed into it at the end of yesterday's show.
Maybe she got her way because of her pouty sad face about maybe dying in surgery and her family didn't even know she was about to do it...blah blah blah.

Did anyone else think Summer was going to get married in that coat? People kept saying she looked so great and I was thinking, "Is that her dress???"
Funny...my husband walked by at that moment and said 'is that a dress?'. I knew it was a coat as you could see the beaded dress on her chest under the coat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter