The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

lovin'fl

Registered
So- who's going to be the liver donor for Lola? Kyle? or better yet, Summer???
I was thinking the Mia might be a match and she will be in a dilemma of do I fess up that I am NOT pregnant so I can donate or keep the charade going so I can stay out of jail? Though saving Lola might keep her out too.

pattyw

DIS Veteran
Will today’s pre empted episode be broadcast tomorrow or should I watch it another way?
I've been able to watch the episodes online at cbs.com when I've missed them. This is what I do on vacation when I can! But, if it's pre-empted they may show it nationwide tomorrow and not make it available online.

I was thinking the Mia might be a match and she will be in a dilemma of do I fess up that I am NOT pregnant so I can donate or keep the charade going so I can stay out of jail? Though saving Lola might keep her out too.
Ooh- that would be good, too!

• ShiPooOwner

Fan of WDW now and forever!
    She's not the honorable type and far too selfish to do anything for Lola or anyone else.

L&Lfan

DIS Veteran
    No doubt it will be one of them. :rolleyes:

I'm thinking they will show today's show tomorrow.
    Funny how each network does it differently. Days was shown on NBC’s sister channel, Cozi. ABC aired a repeat of GH. And CBS will show today’s Y&R tomorrow.

pattyw

DIS Veteran
    I bet Summer will be a match for Lola. If so, will Lola be nice to Summer or whine like she did about Kyle's expensive gifts???

• pattyw

DIS Veteran
    Summer looked scared yesterday when she found out she's a possible donor. She's too selfish to do such a thing- unless..... she can get Kyle back by donating a part of her liver!

So, there is still the question of who moved JT's body(IF he really is dead) and who was creeping around the Newman ranch!! This has to come out soon- and end this trial!!

ShiPooOwner

Fan of WDW now and forever!
    What was Kyle thinking when he said in today's episode that he would do anything even marry Summer if she would be Lola's donor. Is he an idiot? Rethink that one Kyle!

china mom

DIS Veteran
    Scene: Summer and Kyle talking in Phyllis's office

Summer: I need to go somewhere quiet to think this through

Scene: Summer and Kyle leave the empty silent office and go to a busy restaurant to talk.

Also - Kyle must have failed Negotiations 101. You don't start out offering everything you are willing to give. WTH was with him offering marriage right out of the gate?

Newcastle

Mouseketeer
    Good grief...I honestly can't stand the Summer Newman character and this whole marriage in exchange for a liver storyline is maddening! The only thing I can hope for is that Summer will dig her own grave and Lola will ultimately find out the lengths Kyle went to in order to save her life.

Summer2018

DIS Veteran
    Scene: Summer and Kyle talking in Phyllis's office

Summer: I need to go somewhere quiet to think this through

Scene: Summer and Kyle leave the empty silent office and go to a busy restaurant to talk.

Also - Kyle must have failed Negotiations 101. You don't start out offering everything you are willing to give. WTH was with him offering marriage right out of the gate?
    It’s really bad writing. Nobody is that stupid.

SRQ57

Earning My Ears
    Good grief...I honestly can't stand the Summer Newman character and this whole marriage in exchange for a liver storyline is maddening! The only thing I can hope for is that Summer will dig her own grave and Lola will ultimately find out the lengths Kyle went to in order to save her life.
    I'm sure that's the plan only I can't deal with waiting an entire year for that to happen. (JT)
    I just can't even think about watching the insanely stupid Kyle/Summer fiasco. Just WAY to STUPID. Really, STUPID.
    I'm very disappointed with the writing. I'm not sure if the new writers have kicked in or if this is still Mal Young, but this idea is just plain STUPID.
    Thank goodness I record it, because the FF button is sure going to be getting quite a bit of use. I may need a new remote.
    After dragging out the JT thing for nearly a YEAR, I had hoped new writers would start moving things along and not insult the viewers intelligence any further.
    I find the Kyle/Summer/ Lola storyline boring as it was, this only makes me want to FF even more.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News