The Wilderness Lodge FAQ (Part 6) Simbas and Tiggers and Humphreys OH MY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if you are staying in a deluxe room (conceirge) do you get the shower gel. I put it on my garden grocer order (which I haven't finished yet) just wondering if I should take it off. If anyone has an answer I would love to know. :dance3:

What if you are staying in a deluxe room (conceirge) do you get the shower gel. I put it on my garden grocer order (which I haven't finished yet) just wondering if I should take it off. If anyone has an answer I would love to know.
Wendylou
As the deluxe rooms aren't located on the 7th floor it is possible that the Mousekeepers that service your room may not have the Shower Gel. All you will have to do is request that they get you a supply of the gel for your stay, if you have any problems just ask any Cast Member on the 7th floor they should be able to assist you with your request.

Beckie

MemoryMakers

We are still waiting on your report from Club Level.

Beckie
:upsidedow

I know, I am still writing it up. Plus with Vista, I can't put my pictures on my computer!! :confused3 I have to figure that out, as I got tons of pictures of the Old Faithful Club...lots of food pics!

HOLY COW! And I thought WE packed heavy!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rolleyes1

Gee thanks Fred! ;)

You know the funny part is that it never fails, we ALWAYS get the real skinny Bell Services Guy to load our stuff. I don't know how he does it. It hurts me. :scared1:

I love it when Jeanne packs loads of her homemade treats, that means I get Brownies and Candy. :upsidedow

Terry just said, "Me too."

Can I just confirm that there is an early Character Breakfast bus as stated on the first page?

I was just told that there "is no way to get to AK for 8am other than car or taxi."

I haven't been worried about it because I read about the Character Breakfast bus....now I'm starting to worry!

Christine

All I can tell you is that Disney does have the early buses for transporting guest to the areas that offer these early ADR's. Rather you might have trouble arriving in time, I just am not sure. :confused3 I know that you would need to be at the bus stop at 7:00am.

On one trip I thought I had allowed plenty of time to make an ADR at DHS, yet we had a long wait and bus troubles that made us late.

Just check with the front desk concierge when you arrive or ask one of the bus drivers at the bus stop.

Having a car or taking a taxi would save you alot of time.

Who told you you would need a car or taxi? Was it someone @ Disney?

Beckie

Shower gel update -

We were in our room when the mousekeeper came to make up the room and I asked if it would be possible to get shower gel. She said no problem and when we came back to our room she left plenty :cool1: What's funny is on our trip in Dec I asked the front desk and was told no - it wasn't available :confused3

Christine

All I can tell you is that Disney does have the early buses for transporting guest to the areas that offer these early ADR's. Rather you might have trouble arriving in time, I just am not sure. :confused3 I know that you would need to be at the bus stop at 7:00am.

On one trip I thought I had allowed plenty of time to make an ADR at DHS, yet we had a long wait and bus troubles that made us late.

Just check with the front desk concierge when you arrive or ask one of the bus drivers at the bus stop.

Having a car or taking a taxi would save you alot of time.

Who told you you would need a car or taxi? Was it someone @ Disney?

Beckie

It was someone over on the Theme Parks board. I posted to get some touring plan strategies for our day that starts in AK at Tusker House (8am ADR) and then we switch over to DHS in midday.

Here is their quote:
Originally Posted by s35keith
-We did the Tusker House Breakfast at 8AM too (it was Great!). The only thing is that unless you drive or take a taxi there really is no way to get to AK from WL (stayed there also) at that time of the day. If you do drive the AK gates do not open until 7:45. We waited at the gate for about 20 min. after I made everyone get up and out so we could make our ADR (DW was not happy).

As I stated in the thread there... We won't have a car so the bus or a taxi is going to be the only way for us to get there. I'm not that interested in a taxi since I won't have dd's booster seat w/ us and I'm not warm and fuzzy about letting her ride w/o one.

Thanks Beckie!

Just wait until October!!
Jeanne

Boo to you and Boo to you, Happy Halloween I am so ready for October, I think this is the longest I have gone without visiting WDW in years.

Bailey's Little Leauge team is playing for State Championship today at 1:30pm the family should be in Orlando put they will all be in Palm Beach today. Everyone wish them luck

Beckie

icon_mickey_halloween.gif
BOO TOO YOU

We did the Tusker House Breakfast at 8AM too (it was Great!). The only thing is that unless you drive or take a taxi there really is no way to get to AK from WL (stayed there also) at that time of the day. If you do drive the AK gates do not open until 7:45. We waited at the gate for about 20 min. after I made everyone get up and out so we could make our ADR (DW was not happy).
Christine

OK, so this person didn't take the bus, he drove and got stuck at the entrance waiting for the park to open. Now his telling you it can't be done...:sad2:

I have read before that some guest have been late due to them not being able to get through the main parking gate at Animal Kingdom.

Remember: "“Bad planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part”

You have done your planning.

The buses and taxis don't use the same entrance, they don't have to wait to enter the park.

My advise is...Worrying isn't going to do anything but make you upset and anxious. (DW was not happy)

You didn't make this ADR to make your family unhappy so just keep that in mind. You have planned your trip and like you said "I haven't been worried about it because I read about the Character Breakfast Buses." You have done what you needed to do, you have a plan knowing that yes ::yes:: it will be an early morning and that you will need to be up and ready to go.

If for some reason you are late don't worry they will still honor your ADR. Please don't let the fact that you're running a little late ruin breakfast. Remember the old saying "Hurry up and wait." this happens all the time, we have rushed to an ADR then had to wait 15 minutes.

Please let me know how your wonderful breakfest was when you return.

Beckie

Shower gel update -
We were in our room when the mousekeeper came to make up the room and I asked if it would be possible to get shower gel. She said no problem and when we came back to our room she left plenty. What's funny is on our trip in Dec I asked the front desk and was told no - it wasn't available
Minnie

This is a very good point, when you have a request make sure you try and ask the correct person. While your Mousekeeper knows what is available for services for your room, she/he wouldn't have any idea if there would be reservations available for a special dinner later that day. Help whenever you can when asking for information.

If I wanted to know when the boats start running on Bay Lake I would ask one of the Boat Captains, a question about the buses I would ask one of the Cast Members with Purple Paints (Bus Drivers)

Beckie

Christine

OK, so this person didn't take the bus, he drove and got stuck at the entrance waiting for the park to open. Now his telling you it can't be done...:sad2:

I have read before that some guest have been late due to them not being able to get through the main parking gate at Animal Kingdom.

Remember: "“Bad planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part”

You have done your planning.

The buses and taxis don't use the same entrance, they don't have to wait to enter the park.

My advise is...Worrying isn't going to do anything but make you upset and anxious. (DW was not happy)

You didn't make this ADR to make your family unhappy so just keep that in mind. You have planned your trip and like you said "I haven't been worried about it because I read about the Character Breakfast Buses." You have done what you needed to do, you have a plan knowing that yes ::yes:: it will be an early morning and that you will need to be up and ready to go.

If for some reason you are late don't worry they will still honor your ADR. Please don't let the fact that you're running a little late ruin breakfast. Remember the old saying "Hurry up and wait." this happens all the time, we have rushed to an ADR then had to wait 15 minutes.

Please let me know how your wonderful breakfest was when you return.

Beckie

Just wanted to add some reassurance here. We have a character breakfast at Donald's every year & always schedule it for the earliest seating. The only time we were late was when we drove. The buses start running early enough to get you there in plenty of time.

Thanks Lori and Beckie!

I definitely have MUCH more faith in the info I find here in this thread than random responses "out there!"

I just wanted to double check!

Less than 11 days! :cheer2:

Bailey's Little Leauge team is playing for State Championship today at 1:30pm the family should be in Orlando put they will all be in Palm Beach today. Everyone wish them luck

Wow... playing for State Camp's...that's great... let us know what happens.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

The Game is over and Orange Park has won the State Championship for the All Stars B. (6 to 1)

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter