the weather is wack...

SDAngel101

<font color=deeppink>Im the Dancin' QUEEN!!<br><fo
Man i HATE the weather here right now! its june it should be sunny and hot, perfect tanning weather! But NOOOOOO it is cludy one day, sunny the next then RAINING the day after that! ARGGG and school is getting out in two weeks and i am still NOT TAN! ahhh its a tragic tragic day for me hehe! man im such an over exagerater (sp)

how is everyones last weeks of school going? i have exactly 7 days to do like 4 chapters of math hmwk so i dont fail! and i REALLY dont have time to do summer school this summer with cheer practice 3 days a week in the morning, the DISNEY CRUISE (im soo looking forward to), ASB camp, Cheer camp, doing ASB work during the week, looking up stuff on colleges, doing my college essay.. Man is anyone else really busy this summer??

Pittsburgh has been great...its been rainy on the weekends, and sunny durning the week, great no? We get out June 5, but I work that afternoon :(

weather been fine here and luckily even though its summer its not hot yet!! woo-hoo! we are all going to begging for the 80s when it gets up to 90-100s range

I got out of school last Thursday! :Pinkbounc

it feels great to be out after a crap year!

It was like 90 here today!!! but right now it's probably 50 or something and it's supposed to rain all next week! I have 2 exams on Mon, Tues and Wed next week, then I'm done!!! But then I get to look forward to having basketball games/open gyms everyday for the rest of the summer. I swear I'm going to go insane!!!:D But then Disney will make it all better! :)

:smooth:

its soooooooooooo hot here! it never rains in the summer, only in the winter.
i havent been goin to school for a while now. we just go in for tests. tomorrows the biggest test ever, the one we've been dreading since first grade, yes you got it - MATH!!!!! lol....after that one im plannin on spendin a whole lot of time at the pool and then goin over to the mall to get one of those frozen chocolate things at coffie bean.
my last test is on june 30th!

The weather has been hot here..considering it was cold for so long.

The weather this weekend in Philly has been gorgeous. Perfect for chillin in the pool :D

It is 96 w/ a heat index of 101. That is waay hot! I am going to be a camp counselor this week, the place it is at has no air!! We are going to die!! Atleast there is a pool there! I do not want July to get here! Its going to be even hotter and I have band camp!

our weather is so stupid. one day it will be raining and be like 60, then the next day it will be 90 and really sunny. oh well, i am out of school so i have now worries, except work. :(

Hot here. But then agin this is Colorado. Last year we had a blizerd in April. But we got out a school. Even if the power was off like all day. The smoke from the fires somtimes makes things hoter. And the fires have goten big enought to create there own weter patrens. One formed its own tornado not to long ago.

You don't even have it *half* as bad as I do...I live in Alaska, where 65 degrees is considered hot. Summer, if thats what you wanna call it, lasts about a month and a half before it gets to below 50 again for the rest of the year. I can't even go to the beach! :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter