The Walt Disney World Annual Passes Open for Sale

Chat is open and working very well! I was able to Chat and resolve any questions and confirm AP purchases.

On hold now trying to upgrade existing 9 day parkhopper ... same experience as others. First CM was very nice (wait only 10 mins).. she advised me to do it at the end of my trip to not lose my existing park reservations but I told her I don't want to miss out on all the perks and discounts for this trip. I am not too worried about rebooking park reservations as they seem all available from what I can tell.

She did ask for my original ticket number and information and now transferred me to ticket services.. I definitely can't wait on the call all day so we will see.

Any update from those on hold this morning?

What, specifically, are you hoping to do with it? (Also: the Ticket Sticky might be very helpful too.)
Trying to move a future December 7 day ticket to an annual pass in time for my last minute food and wine festival trip in two weeks…. No day ticket purchased yet for Sept.

on hold 7 hours yesterday, it disconnected me at that point. On hold 3 hours and 45 minutes so far today. Got people quickly -- like within 10 minutes -- both times, but they transferred me to the wait from help both times.

FINALLY got through to someone and got my pass upgraded to the Sorcerer Pass. After being on hold almost 6 hours today I took the option to have a call back. They called back almost exactly an hour later, like I was told, and that person was able to help me and call done within 20 minutes.

I was on hold for 4 hours yesterday, then got disconnected. I called again this morning right at 7am and was immediately connected with a nice cast member that transferred me to ticketing. She said they didn't have a long wait (I didn't really trust that based off yesterday's experience o_O) and the system advised of a wait of more than 10 minutes. I was on hold for 3.5 hours and finally was able to get our tickets upgraded with Dailey in ticketing. Both the cast members I spoke with tried to get me to wait until our trip in a couple of weeks due to the park passes, but I nicely advised I would rather upgrade before our trip since park passes still showed available and I wanted to go ahead and book passes for a December trip. Dailey was great and even rebooked the park passes for me. Total time today including holding and actually getting the tickets upgraded was right at 4 hours. So thankful that is finally done and happy to be first time passholders!! Good luck to those still trying to get everything upgraded!

Disney does this to themselves. Park reservations shouldn’t be tied to the tickets themselves as long as you have a valid ticket. This is crazy.

“You went from a one day pass to an incredi-pass? Great, thanks for the extra cash but you cannot come in as we erased your park reservation.” 🙄

On hold now trying to upgrade existing 9 day parkhopper ... same experience as others. First CM was very nice (wait only 10 mins).. she advised me to do it at the end of my trip to not lose my existing park reservations but I told her I don't want to miss out on all the perks and discounts for this trip. I am not too worried about rebooking park reservations as they seem all available from what I can tell.

She did ask for my original ticket number and information and now transferred me to ticket services.. I definitely can't wait on the call all day so we will see.

Any update from those on hold this morning?
I gave up after 4 hours. I'm not worried about rebooking park reservations but want the perks. And yes, the CM got all my info including ticket number and then apologized and transferred my to the Disney loop.

Is it just me or are the passes no longer available for purchase on the Disney website? I can't find it.

Edit: Nevermind, found the purchase option on my phone.

There's an option to upgrade ticket on the Disney app. You can only add days, hoppers, water parks but not annual pass? Why is that? Just saying...

Question on upgrading and blackout dates. I'm going in December and the last few days of the trip bleed into the blackout dates for the Sorcerer Pass (I'm a DVC member). If I buy regular tickets for those days can I convert to a Sorcerer Pass on the last day at Guest Relations and just pay the difference?
Ask your question in the CHAT on the website. The CM I chatted with said something about that. You may have to purchase before the blackout dates but I'm not certain.

This doesn't make sense. Theme park reservations are not tied to any specific ticket. As long as you have valid ticket media, the park reservations should remain. That has been true for the past year+ and I have no reason to expect otherwise for these APs. You may lose reservations is if you are not staying onsite and have more than 5 park reservations booked.
I was told by 3 people that my old reservations would disappear in 24-48hrs. I could either remove them myself or let them drop off. I did remove them myself and made new ones. The lady on the third time even walked me through on how it was to be done.

I was told by 3 people that my old reservations would disappear in 24-48hrs. I could either remove them myself or let them drop off. I did remove them myself and made new ones. The lady on the third time even walked me through on how it was to be done.
I’m linked to My brother and his family’s reservations for December. I may just delete the last few reservations so theirs don’t get knocked off. I doubt their reservations would be affected. I just wish they would allow more than 5 reservations at a time. Up it to 10 at the very least.

Not an upgrade situation, just plain new APs. Do my APs have to be activated before I can make park reservations? Not sure how I could activate them before making reservations.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter