"The Trip" - Part 12 (The gig is up)

Wow,

I was not expecting this kind of response. I am humbled by your reponse and to whoever nominated these reports in the poll. I am not quite sure how these reports got included with the likes of JoeDisney, Bob, and Kevin Stringer, which are the best reports I've ever read. I've been out of town for a couple of days and was surprised to return to this. Thanks again for all of your kind words.

>>^..^<< - Hi -- The Universal parts of the trip were the first few days. Parts 2 thru 4.

These were great! I am going to miss the reports, (I've read them all twice!)

You and your family remind me of my friend Geoff and his family...Thanks again!

Like the rest, I thoroughly enjoyed all of your entries! And I just want to say thank you for allowing us, perfect strangers, to relive your family vacation. What a nice thing to do for a bunch of Disney freaks! :Pinkbounc

Thank you for the reports. Hilarious!!

My family and play the fashion game at the parks also. We are always on the look out for mullets I have never seen a mini-mullet I wish you had gotten a picture of that.

Last december at WDW we were counting how many people had matching velour or terry sweatsuits. We were up to 109 before we left. There were sometimes families of 6 all wearing matching suits!!!

MandaMom

Your report was very entertaining and I enjoyed it throughly. Have fun on your next trip. (I'm sure there will be one ;)

I just about lost it on the last one-with the security guy's reaction to your son's footgear.
It sounds like your family got to see & do "lots" of stuff at wdw.
I appreciate your report including your experience at Universal.
It really has grown since I went there in '90.
I'm glad you included those moments-observing your son-at 13-almost as tall as his brother; your daughter's enthusiasm with the characters; and the revelation about extended family. At one time or the other, we all find out about growing up, leaving home and starting our own family. Those folks under your roof-well, enuf' said. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience.

Man - That was the best set of trip reports I have ever read, I'm sure if there was a prize for best trip report, you would win.

Thanks again man - appreciated:D

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter