The timeshare store....

We added on in February and The Timeshare Store was great! Our sales rep was Jerry and he and the entire staff kept us informed during every step of the process. Because we were part of the rush to add on before the new resale rules took effect, we knew we had to be patient. Would highly recommend The Timeshare Store, and when we need to add on again, we'll be giving them a call! :thumbsup2

We are in the middle of a transaction with TimeShare Store, just waiting for our closing papers to arrive:cool1: I would highly recommend them. This was our first purchase of DVC and after much research we decided to go with them. Not regretting it one bit-they are excellent!

We used the Timeshare Store for our add-on at BCV. We also had a great experience with them. I called Jerry on Jan 24th to purchase a 160 point BLT contract ,even though it was right in the middle of the rush,My points where in my account and I made a reservation on March 1st and was useing my points on March 11th !
So I was Extremely Happy !

We too, bought from TSS and are very happy customers. Always responsive to lots of questions, followed up regularly when the seller encountered delays in completing transaction....nothing but rave reviews for TSS and Jamie!

Count us as satisfied customers also. We added on last year after our initial contracts through Disney. Quick and easy and no problems. Very professional.

We have bought and sold with TTS. They are knowledgeable and honest and provide a good, efficient level of service. How long it takes to close is largely out of their hands. The closing company they use is quite good.

As of this posting their real estate license is in good standing with no complaints and they are an accredited BBB business with an A+ rating and no complaints. This has been true each time we have reviewed it since 2002 when we first used their services.

Another +1 for them. We used them for our buy-in just this past December. Very professional and helpful. When we inquired about a contract, they rechecked all the terms with the seller, and discovered all the listed points were no longer available. We moved on right away to a different contract. I've heard horror stories of other resellers (rhymes with Midelity) letting the sale go through without reaffirming all the terms!

Also as others have said, you don't just deal with "your rep". We initially felt bad asking questions from other people (who we assume may not be making a comission off the sale, no idea how they work internally), but it gave us the freedom to call any time and get a quick response.

We did an add-on through TSS last year and the whole process that they were involved in was very smooth. For some reason once ROFR was cleared, everything was ready to be closed the closing company was not communicating with each other, etc, because I got asked for the the same paperwork multiple times from different people, calls about things I had sent/submitted were supposedly missing (I resent the e-mails with the original time/date stamps). Long after I'd sent the full payment I had messages of "we're waiting on this from the seller" which I wasn't sure about since they were also telling me I was missing paperwork (which I wasn't) so I got the overall impression they were kind of disorganized. Overall the process got pushed back a month (in part due to if they had been prompt, we would have made the annual dues cutoff - buyer paying cutoff; instead I had to pay and the price reduced by that amount), but still with enough time for me to have 8+ months to make my reservations at my home resort, so alls well that ends well.

We almost bought from TTS on two occasions but backed out the first time because I got cold feet (!)... the second time we made an offer but could not could not come to an agreement with the seller. My point in writing this is that I was extremely impressed with the level of service I received; even though things did not work out, they were helpful, professional and understanding of our situation. For these reasons, I plan to purchase our next add-on from them when the time is right! :thumbsup2

We bought 3 of our 4 contracts through TSS (the other was an add-on direct through Disney) :thumbsup2and also sold one through them recently. They're very knowledgeable, very professional, and I'd highly recommend them!

Just purchased a OKW contract thru TTS. They were very courteous and professional. I look forward to working with them on future resale purchases.

Bruce

I would have to give the TS Store a wonderful review !
We purchased our last contract there and it was our first resale contract ,they explained exactly every step along the way, and we where always updated with what was happenening super knowledgeable and professional.

Good luck !

From the entire staff at The Timeshare Store, Inc.® (Jerry Sydow, Jason Erpelding, Jamie Carr, Scot Decker, Yamilin Alfonso, Leslie McKinney, Marian Hampton and Jessica Tomlinson)

I want to say a big THANK YOU for all the kind words.

:thumbsup2

Jason Erpelding
Lic. Real Estate Broker Associate
From The Timeshare Store, Inc.®

We did an add-on through TSS last year and the whole process that they were involved in was very smooth. For some reason once ROFR was cleared, everything was ready to be closed the closing company was not communicating with each other, etc, because I got asked for the the same paperwork multiple times from different people, calls about things I had sent/submitted were supposedly missing (I resent the e-mails with the original time/date stamps). Long after I'd sent the full payment I had messages of "we're waiting on this from the seller" which I wasn't sure about since they were also telling me I was missing paperwork (which I wasn't) so I got the overall impression they were kind of disorganized. Overall the process got pushed back a month (in part due to if they had been prompt, we would have made the annual dues cutoff - buyer paying cutoff; instead I had to pay and the price reduced by that amount), but still with enough time for me to have 8+ months to make my reservations at my home resort, so alls well that ends well.

I too think dealing with TTS was a smooth and seamless experience and agree the closing company they use can certainly improve on organization and efficiency!

I used ********** for mine i felt the time share store did not take me serious when i called and brushed me off. the *****'s were extreamly knowledgeable and i made my offer on October and and was wrapped up in 6 weeks. i would use them again in a heart beat.

wow you can't put the name *********** this board! wow did not realize we lived in china and did not have a choice. lost a ton of respect for this site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter