The Running Thread - 2018

Can you check them at bag check? ;)

I guess it would be possible. But that's 45-60 pounds (15 people) of doughnuts to check and something tells me that might look a little suspicious (let alone how crazy heavy that would be). My current plan was to hit up one of the many local Chicago places (Doughnut Vault, Do-Rite, or Stan's) ((OR ALL OF THEM ::yes::)) to find something lighter. We'll see what I can do when the time comes.

You could be a gentleman and eat half of it to lighten the weight!

LOL! :angel::banana:

I have a confession..... I hate pancakes.

Real talk.

They need like three cups of chocolate chips, hot fudge, whipped cream, you name it before they are even close to being palatable.

All in favor of kicking @LSUlakes and @Keels off of The Running Thread say "aye".

(For the record, waffles are far superior to pancakes. But pancakes are good too.)

I have a confession..... I hate pancakes.
I just need some reasoning here. Do you like cake? Do you cook with a pan? I have had my fair share of terrible pancakes but there are those ones that are just perfect fluffiness and deliciousness that make me forget all about terrible cooks and their lack of pancake skills.

(For the record, waffles are far superior to pancakes. But pancakes are good too.)
Waffles are only better than pancakes when they are from Belgium.

I'm not voting anyone off the island for having a different like of food than me. But I will eat their share of pancakes while mildly judging their taste buds. More pancakes for me!

Oh man, I didn't want to make anyone cry!

I think we can all agree that you can stay ... as long as you make an effort to attempt to consider possibly attempting to like pancakes. Or waffles.

Wow, who knew that pancakes were so controversial? It's not like we're trying to debate the best cereal or anything like that... (for the record, the best cereal is Fruity Pebbles)

In my defense - I hate almost all breakfast foods except breakfast tacos ...

I feel like you're also not at all a morning person, so we can let your dislike of breakfast foods slide because they're kind of morning things...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter