~ The Real Housewives of Orange County ~ Season 12~ 2017 ~ JULY 10th

This is on tonight, right? I'm fading fast here - woke up at 5:30 a.m. this morning and don't know if I'll be able to stay awake or not.. Drats! I really wanted to watch it tonight - and come back here to discuss it - but I may have to tape it and watch it tomorrow..

I'm dying to see this confrontation between the new housewife and Vicki that they showed in the previews last week..:thumbsup2

::yes:: YES INDEEDY!!! I am anxious to meet the new housewife as well. :happytv:

I am putting a pic of Gretchen in that bikini on my fridge.

ETA: If you are like Vicki and her mother, PLEASE OH PLEASE don't leave the country. I took the kids to Rome for 5 days and I packed a BACKPACK. When I went back for 11 days myself to tour other parts of Italy, I packed the same backpack.

So I'm watching right now and I was thinking two things. First, I kind of like that this season is reflecting what happens when you don't have a savings/back-up plan which I think is great for the teenagers-young women (well, really just people in general) who watch this show and idolize the things these women have/do. Second, HOW incredibly ignorant to go to another country and not even have a translation book or anything and expect the server to speak English! That blew my mind (well, not so much as it was Vicki).

Oh, and I'm already irritated by the new girl. "Let me make you a plate" (where's my pukey smilie??). Talk about couples of opposite extremes sitting at that table!!

Again, let me say, if you are like Vicki or her mother, just stay here.

All of us who were lucky enough to live in Europe and will be lucky enough to live there in the future don't need to concentrate on undoing your craptastic behavior.:rolleyes: Ugly Americans are my pet peeve in other countries!
It's Italy. Order red wine and food. Just say 'bring me food' and it will be the culinary experience of your life.

NeverlandClub, I am with you. 'Let me make you a plate!!??' Oh hell no. Oh crap. Just saw that Tamraaaaaaa will be on in an hour on that weird dude's show. I'll probably have to DVR.

Ugly Americans are my pet peeve in other countries!
It's Italy. Order red wine and food. Just say 'bring me food' and it will be the culinary experience of your life.

NeverlandClub, I am with you. 'Let me make you a plate!!??' Oh hell no. Oh crap. Just saw that Tamraaaaaaa will be on in an hour on that weird dude's show. I'll probably have to DVR.

I think Vicki is too much of a control freak to just let life go and get what you get. If you don't like it, who cares? Try something else.

I could see if it was something like a buffet and she said she'd grab him something while she was up but the food was right in front of him :confused3 and she butters his bread? :confused3 Different strokes...

That guy (Andy?) is so weird! He seems a little cocky like he runs Bravo or something. I can't believe they're going to have a final episode reunion type of show with Jeana and Vicki. Talk about just wanting ratings. I hope Jeana gets a decent ending to her run with the Housewives and it's not just arguing and then tension followed with Andy smiling and ending the show like everything's great (i.e. just about every Housewives reunion special).

Again, let me say, if you are like Vicki or her mother, just stay here.

Voi avete ragione!! You are right!!

Food is the heart of everything Italian.:love:

I think Vicki is too much of a control freak to just let life go and get what you get. If you don't like it, who cares? Try something else.

I could see if it was something like a buffet and she said she'd grab him something while she was up but the food was right in front of him :confused3 and she butters his bread? :confused3 Different strokes...

That guy (Andy?) is so weird! He seems a little cocky like he runs Bravo or something. I can't believe they're going to have a final episode reunion type of show with Jeana and Vicki. Talk about just wanting ratings. I hope Jeana gets a decent ending to her run with the Housewives and it's not just arguing and then tension followed with Andy smiling and ending the show like everything's great (i.e. just about every Housewives reunion special).

If I'm not mistaken, he created the show or produces it or something like that.

Vicki is a piece of work. What a shallow, stupid woman.

I think it's hysterical that Vicki's new Word of the Day is "toxic".. You have GOT to be kidding me! Ooooooo, Jeana's toxic! Gretchen's toxic! Everyone else in the world is "toxic"! Pot?...meet kettle.

Oh, and here's a message for Little Miss "I'll put a knife in a friend's back any day of the week" Vicki...
Sweetie, take a look in the mirror for the dictionary definition of "TOXIC". See, here it is...

toxic: adjective.
for definition take a look at the disgusting behavior of Vicki on "Real Housewives of Orange County"

And the cheerfully annoying/annoyingly cheerful Andy Cohen is a senior vice-president at Bravo and has held a lot of jobs all over TV http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Cohen_(television_personality) .

agnes!

I wonder how long Vicki and Tamraaaa will be BFF when Tamraaa sees the footage of Icky Vicky saying Tamraaaa's husband should get a job and his Tequilla business is basically a joke.:surfweb:

Tamra is so jealous. She sits there and argues with Gretchen, talking about "bring it on.." and then well Gretchen tells her to "shut the eff up" she all of a sudden decides shes a grown woman with 4 kids who needs to act as such. Please. I think she's mad because she's obviously miserable and she wants Gretchen to feel the same way. She doesn't want her to be the happy, jolly person that she is. She wants to keep bringing up stuff from the past to bring her down...and gets madder when it doesn't work.

Vicki sucks. She's not a loyal friend at all. She's only friends with who's hot at the time and who has the most "gossip worthy" crap going on. She definitely plays both sides of the field.

Lynne and her daughters....................................................................................nevermind.

Sad to see Jeana go, but I think I may ended up likeing (sp?) the new girl. Me and my husband can be disgusting like that at times....LMAO.

Tamra is so jealous. She sits there and argues with Gretchen, talking about "bring it on.." and then well Gretchen tells her to "shut the eff up" she all of a sudden decides shes a grown woman with 4 kids who needs to act as such. Please. I think she's mad because she's obviously miserable and she wants Gretchen to feel the same way. She doesn't want her to be the happy, jolly person that she is. She wants to keep bringing up stuff from the past to bring her down...and gets madder when it doesn't work.
Bingo! ::yes::

I will admit I will make my husband a plate, it comes with having 3 kids. It can drive him nuts sometimes and sometimes he really likes it. He has buttered my bread when we're out in restaurants.

Tammraaa's husband is just icky to me. He seems to think he's mister perfect and he's so not.

And the cheerfully annoying/annoyingly cheerful Andy Cohen is a senior vice-president at Bravo and has held a lot of jobs all over TV http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Cohen_(television_personality) .

I guess that explains why I feel like he acts like he runs Bravo! :rotfl:

I guess the new girl having to say "I'm going to make you a plate" just felt more like a "Look at me. I'm such a great wife. Everyone would want to have me as a wife. I'm so good to my husband" instead of just doing it. I know my bf would look at me like I was insane if I started fixing his plate or buttering his bread (and I him). Of course, like a PP said, that may change after we have kids :laughing:.

I guess that explains why I feel like he acts like he runs Bravo! :rotfl:

I guess the new girl having to say "I'm going to make you a plate" just felt more like a "Look at me. I'm such a great wife. Everyone would want to have me as a wife. I'm so good to my husband" instead of just doing it. I know my bf would look at me like I was insane if I started fixing his plate or buttering his bread (and I him). Of course, like a PP said, that may change after we have kids :laughing:.
I agree about the new housewife and announcing what a great little wife she his. :rolleyes:

I have 3 kids, and I never felt compelled to turn my self-sufficient big boy DH into another one after they were born. If anything, he kicked in and did his part to help with the kids.

$500.00 a month for HOUSECLEANING!!!! :eek: I live here in the OC.....I have (3girls) come in ONCE a month (3 hrs) = $70.00!!! YUP, then I keep up with it until the girls come back and they are AWESOME! But $500.00.....she must have someone there EVERY DAY..... :confused3

Yes, I agree, this show and this season will show how having a back up plan financially is so important TODAY and the rest of one's life. ::yes::

It really is sad to watch and see that Jeana, Tamra and Lynne are all struggling financially. This is a very expensive part of the USA. DH's job is here, we just moved here 18 months ago and yes I absolutely love SoCal....I just wish it was not so darn costly. :sad2: .

What was with ICKI's mother.....she is a SPOILED BRAT. Leave HER home next time. I did find it funny when they were trying to order in that restaurant as this happened to us in Paris. Despite more than half the restaurants hand you an english menu.....I just could not understand our waiters.....:guilty: It was painful to the point that I was eating more food that I did NOT want then I wanted. :lmao:

Lynne and her DD getting MORE cosmetic surgery.....:headache: Disturbing. :headache: And then the other DD having the meltdown in that little cafe about not wanting her Mom or Sis doing anything with themselves surgically and then before the lunch is over.....that same crying Sis is stating that she NEVER gets to do anything.....:confused3 Not to mention barely 16yo and wanting a beer at Gretchen's tanning party.....at least Lynne and Gretchen were on the same page as us viewers with not allowing that behavior. ::yes::

And that new housewife.....listen we all put our pants on one leg at a time.....and I made that very clear to my DH from day one.....nooooo, I am not getting you a plate.....yuck.....:scared: Ohhh and her lips are HUGE! :headache::headache:

I am impressed with Jeana's DD and Icki's DD.....they both seem to have good head's on their shoulders. I will say my DSis graduated from SUNY/Syracuse with a B.S. AND an M.S. in Nursing in 3 years!! :thumbsup2.....when Icki said it takes 7 years to get a B.S.....she is wayyyyy off on that.....:confused:

I taped Andy's show.....have not seen it yet.

I love reading everyone's comments, BTW. :goodvibes I find myself nodding and saying things like "I know, right?" to myself a lot :laughing:.

Anyone else find it strange that just last episode Lynne was saying how she was scared about their financial situation since her husband's construction business isn't doing well and she hopes her new business does well and then this episode she's looking at paying for a facelift and a nose job? :confused3

I'm still dousing my eyes with rubbing alcohol after seeing Slade in that sock. That should really come with some sort of warning before they show that on TV. :rolleyes:

Oh, and momrek, I am so jealous of you living in SoCal! I've always wanted to live in California but since all of my family is on the East Coast that probably won't happen but it's a beautiful state!

I'm still dousing my eyes with rubbing alcohol after seeing Slade in that sock. That should really come with some sort of warning before they show that on TV. :rolleyes:

Oh, and momrek, I am so jealous of you living in SoCal! I've always wanted to live in California but since all of my family is on the East Coast that probably won't happen but it's a beautiful state!

ITA.....there should have been a disclaimer re: the sock.....esp here in the OC as it comes on at 7pm!!!! :eek: DH was reading the newspaper and looks up just as Slade is modeling his SOCK...DH was :eek:...and then this is DH :rolleyes:

Ohhh, NC23, we are also from the East. All our family is East.....despite the fact that the OC and all of SoCal is absolutely beautiful, bright sun :sunny: every single day.....we do miss our families terribly.....but when I get :sad1: blue, we just jump in the car and head to Disney (20mins away)!!! :mickeyjum

I love reading everyone's comments, BTW. :goodvibes I find myself nodding and saying things like "I know, right?" to myself a lot :laughing:.

Anyone else find it strange that just last episode Lynne was saying how she was scared about their financial situation since her husband's construction business isn't doing well and she hopes her new business does well and then this episode she's looking at paying for a facelift and a nose job? :confused3

Gah. I had bleached the Slade Sock incident from my brain. Thanks a lot!:rotfl: Do Slade and Gretchen live together? Is it in Slade's house?

I do wonder how Lynne thinks she's going to afford those plastic surgeries. I thought it was so sick how her other daughter was crying about not wanting them to change and then finally just asked 'what do I get?' What a brat.

I think it's pretty awesome that Jeanna's daughter is a waitress. I do wonder if their dad even sees them.

Oh, and YES the new housewife has a duck bill for lips!:eek: She can hardly talk! Her husband gave me the ookies.:scared:

$500.00 a month for HOUSECLEANING!!!! :eek: I live here in the OC.....I have (3girls) come in ONCE a month (3 hrs) = $70.00!!! YUP, then I keep up with it until the girls come back and they are AWESOME! But $500.00.....she must have someone there EVERY DAY..... :confused3

Yes, I agree, this show and this season will show how having a back up plan financially is so important TODAY and the rest of one's life. ::yes::

It really is sad to watch and see that Jeana, Tamra and Lynne are all struggling financially. This is a very expensive part of the USA. DH's job is here, we just moved here 18 months ago and yes I absolutely love SoCal....I just wish it was not so darn costly. :sad2: .

What was with ICKI's mother.....she is a SPOILED BRAT. Leave HER home next time. I did find it funny when they were trying to order in that restaurant as this happened to us in Paris. Despite more than half the restaurants hand you an english menu.....I just could not understand our waiters.....:guilty: It was painful to the point that I was eating more food that I did NOT want then I wanted. :lmao:

Lynne and her DD getting MORE cosmetic surgery.....:headache: Disturbing. :headache: And then the other DD having the meltdown in that little cafe about not wanting her Mom or Sis doing anything with themselves surgically and then before the lunch is over.....that same crying Sis is stating that she NEVER gets to do anything.....:confused3 Not to mention barely 16yo and wanting a beer at Gretchen's tanning party.....at least Lynne and Gretchen were on the same page as us viewers with not allowing that behavior. ::yes::

And that new housewife.....listen we all put our pants on one leg at a time.....and I made that very clear to my DH from day one.....nooooo, I am not getting you a plate.....yuck.....:scared: Ohhh and her lips are HUGE! :headache::headache:

I am impressed with Jeana's DD and Icki's DD.....they both seem to have good head's on their shoulders. I will say my DSis graduated from SUNY/Syracuse with a B.S. AND an M.S. in Nursing in 3 years!! :thumbsup2.....when Icki said it takes 7 years to get a B.S.....she is wayyyyy off on that.....:confused:

I taped Andy's show.....have not seen it yet.

Do you really think $500.00 a month for a big house is too much. I would think that would cover someone coming 1 x a week.

I have a small house & pay $60 a week which is about $240.00 a month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter