~ The Real Housewives of Orange County ~ Season 12~ 2017 ~ JULY 10th

Did anyone else think Jeana seemed medicated? She was very subdued.

I found that she was quiet as well, probably the humbling experience of becoming broke!! It amazes me that 3 of these women are losing their homes, yet they're worried about such trivial things, like plastic surgery!! Where are their priorities???!!!!
This will be an interesting season, I may not approve of them, but they sure do keep me amused!!!:happytv:

I am soooo over Tamra. She is so jealous it's not even funny. Why does she care so much about who, what, and when Gretchen slept with somebody. I mean, get a grip! As long as you don't do me dirty, I could care less what your personal life is looking like. I think Tamra needs to worry about keeping her own marriage from falling apart.

I feel bad for Jeana, I wish she could've saved up a ton of money so she wouldn't have to ask people like Vicki for some. Vicki is terrible. I can't believe she would just cut Jeana off like that. Jeana was right, you know who your true friends are when times get hard.

Lynn is just blah.......

I love Gretchen but I voted that her and Slade were "built to crash".....lol....Slade is just creepy.

ETA: I was just reading on another website that Slade owes $80,000 in back child support, is currently unemployed, and he has only seen his youngest son Grayson twice in the past year and a half..and Grayson is suffering from an inoperable brain tumor.

I found that she was quiet as well, probably the humbling experience of becoming broke!! It amazes me that 3 of these women are losing their homes, yet they're worried about such trivial things, like plastic surgery!! Where are their priorities???!!!!
This will be an interesting season, I may not approve of them, but they sure do keep me amused!!!:happytv:

ITA!! It just makes me think that although these ladies had good jobs, husbands had good jobs etc, they were clearly living beyond their means. You would think that losing their homes would bring them to a "come to Jesus" moment, but I guess not. :confused3

Yay! I'm so glad I found this thread. The RW shows are my guilty pleasure and I love to chat about them.

Did anyone else think Jeana seemed medicated? She was very subdued.

She seemed really out of it to me too - especially during the scene at the dinner.

Tamra is just a horrible person. She is just scum IMO. I can't stand Vicky either. :headache:

Thanks momrek06 for the article, now I just need to set my DVR, can't wait!!:laughing: There will be lots of drama I'm sure!

Your welcome!

Thanks so much for that HUGE list of info on each of the housewives.. I'll be taping - though I'm not sure if I'll watch it tonight or tomorrow..:thumbsup2

Your welcome!

I cannot stand Tamara. She is a nasty, shallow woman. She is so jealous of Gretchen.

I do not like Vicki at all. She just mean.

I do not like Lynn but I can tolerate her. She's not mean. Just kind of boring.

I like Gretchen. She makes the show interesting.

I really like Jeana and I'm SO bummed she's leaving. She's the nicest housewife.

The show has gone down hill but I just can't stop watching!!!

ITA!!! :thumbsup2

'Don't believe everything you read that I say...oh by the way you make my skin crawl and you're a hooker.':confused:

TamRaaaaaaaa, is an idiot. :sad2:

The Cuffs are back!! :scared1::rotfl: I thought they would die after the first season. Who would pay as much as she's charging for those things?!

:lmao:

What was the point of renting out a room at the St. Regis to just show the OC ladies......? I thought there was going to be a jewelry show attended by many. Lynne could have done this at her home and then served dinner herself......? :confused3 Alexa looked ridiculous modeling one of Lynne's bathing suits and then going out on the sidewalk attempting to attract business by hooting and hollering. :headache:

I agree, I think Jeana is for the first time in her life going through a really tough time. Her business, Real Estate is wayyyyy offfffff and on top of that she cannot afford her home......? Sad, very sad. :sad2:

Vicki skydiving....wow, I will say that was freaking scary....no way would I ever do anything like that....:sad2: I am also glad she appears to be working on her relationship with Donn. I like Donn, he does not deserve her....but we shall see this season. ::yes::

I just want to say I am glad so many DISer's have joined in to
discuss the OC Wives!!!!! :happytv:

Thanks!!! :goodvibes

I'm glad they're back, but I shut off the last 15 minutes. When TamRaaaaa started arguing with Gretchen I had enough.

I'm sad to see Jeana go, I too think she's been humbled not medicated. I also wonder how they can have all that money and no back up plan. But I do know a few people like that.

I think we're seeing the end of TamRaaaaa's marriage.

What was the point of renting out a room at the St. Regis to just show the OC ladies......? I thought there was going to be a jewelry show attended by many. Lynne could have done this at her home and then served dinner herself......? :confused3

I thought that too! :confused3When she was talking about it I thought it was going to be a bunch of people and I kept expecting more people to show up when the Housewives were all there :confused3

You guys crack me up with the Tammmmmrrraaaaaaaaa :rotfl: Everytime I see or hear that it makes me laugh. I agree with a PP that why does T care so much about what Gretchen does? I don't care if ALL of my friends had naked pictures on line, I just wouldn't be looking long enough to see the things Tamra saw! :eek:

I think I'm most interested to see what it is that Frank does that hurts Lynne so much. She's pretty easy going (absent-minded) and considering all of the things her daughters have done to her I can't imagine what he's done.

I like Donn, he does not deserve her....but we shall see this season. ::yes::

Don't you mean Vicki doesn't deserve him? He's always trying to get her to go on a trip or out to dinner with him and she always has something more important to do. It's obvious that her marriage means nothing to her.

Can't decide whether to watch this now....or wait till hubby gets home ( we both like it and usually watch together) or watch now and pretend I didn't and watch again with hubby!! :lmao: Love this show!! have been really wondering and waiting to see what would become of these ladies and their lavish lifestyles during this economic meltdown!

I think I'm most interested to see what it is that Frank does that hurts Lynne so much. She's pretty easy going (absent-minded) and considering all of the things her daughters have done to her I can't imagine what he's done.

I think it may be (as I read in some articles) that Lynne is saying that Frank should have come to her and told her that his business was not doing well. He did not do this AND he did not make the mortgage payments OR actually it is RENT....they do not own that Laguna Beach home....they were just renting it. Lynne stated that she was totally unaware that these payments were not being made. :mad: MY QUESTION IS...Lynne was getting paid from Bravo.....if Frank's business was not doing well, why didn't they use the Bravo money to pay their rent. :confused3

Don't you mean Vicki doesn't deserve him? He's always trying to get her to go on a trip or out to dinner with him and she always has something more important to do. It's obvious that her marriage means nothing to her.

YES, that is exactly what I meant.....I should have said exactly that that Icki does NOT deserve Donn!!!

YES, that is exactly what I meant.....I should have said exactly that that Icki does NOT deserve Donn!!!

OK - that's better ;) I don't know how that poor man got involved with her, but I'm hoping she was nicer and more appreciative and loving back then.

Did Jeanna say why she is leaving? if she needs money, wouldn't the show help some? they have to be getting paid for doing the show.

I think I read somewhere that jeana is leaving because she's back in the dating pool now and the kind of men she wants to date wouldn't want a camera following their every move (or something along those lines).

I don't understand though, if you're having money trouble why not do the show to make some moolah, Bravo has to pay them. It's not like they really have to do anything to be on the show but let camera follow them around, attend housewives events orchestrated by the show and let drama ensue.

I know when the Real Housewives of Atlanta started E! did a special on how much they got paid (it was $10,000-$20,000 per episode depending on the person). I think I read somewhere that Jeana and Vicki are making about $40-$50k per episode since they've been around so long. I don't understand it either about giving up a decent source of income (I mean GREAT income for someone like me but "decent" for someone making millions in real estate and insurance). At least it would help her pay some bills.

That's crazy about Lynne and Frank. I think it's interesting how many of these Real Housewives women have been losing their homes. Keeping up with the Jones' doesn't always let you keep your house.

I know when the Real Housewives of Atlanta started E! did a special on how much they got paid (it was $10,000-$20,000 per episode depending on the person). I think I read somewhere that Jeana and Vicki are making about $40-$50k per episode since they've been around so long. I don't understand it either about giving up a decent source of income (I mean GREAT income for someone like me but "decent" for someone making millions in real estate and insurance). At least it would help her pay some bills.

Bravo is FAMOUS for giving Housewives "the boot" when they dont perform as wanted, Last season Jeanna was a tad queit and , sad to say, boring. I think Bravo let her go and her excuse is simply a graceful way to leave the show.

Remember the "nice" Atlanta gal from the first season was let go? same thing.

Bravo is FAMOUS for giving Housewives "the boot" when they dont perform as wanted, Last season Jeanna was a tad queit and , sad to say, boring. I think Bravo let her go and her excuse is simply a graceful way to leave the show.

Remember the "nice" Atlanta gal from the first season was let go? same thing.

Good point! I didn't even think about them getting rid of her and making it look like it's "her decision".

I think I must be in the minority when I think that I would prefer to watch the shows as drama-less as possible. I do like a little bit of a story line but I'm over all of the fighting, backstabbing, and arguing. It's uncomfortable to watch.

Tamra looked different to me. I don't know why exactly. If it was her hair or maybe she had her eyes done. Somehow just different. :confused3

Tamra looked different to me. I don't know why exactly. If it was her hair or maybe she had her eyes done. Somehow just different. :confused3

Mean comes through on a person and makes them ugly. I too think she looks like she had work done. I think her and Vicki are so vile. Vicki is such a self righteous pot stirrer. At the party at the St. Regis did you hear her telling Tamra that Gretchen looked drop dead gorgeous? True, Gretchen is beautiful and I really like her but if your alleged "friend" Tamraaaa hates her why would you rub salt in her wound by saying how amazing Getchen looked?

I think the way Tamraaaaa and Vicki spoke about and treated Jeana is disgusting. I really like Jeana and I think she tries to resolve things by being neutral and they call her toxic? Vicki and Tamraaaaa are as toxic as nuclear waste. They are so mean and vicious that nobody else can stand them and they just don't get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter