The Outta Control Dinner Show

Fozzie

Earning My Ears
Hi everybody,

We'd just like to thank the board and its members for being so helpful to us so far with our questions about Orlando and its surroundings.

At the risk of being greedy for infomation though, we were wondering if anybody here has been to the Outta Control Dinner Show at Wonderworks on International Drive.

We've been looking at all the dinner shows and this one sounds smaller, and slightly quirkier than the big arena shows like Dixieland Stampede and Midevil Times.

If anybody has been, we'd be very grateful for your reviews.

The Fozzies. :dance3:

H..if this is the one with the magician, we had a good time...Pizza was C- but the interaction was fun in a small room as opposed to the big places you mention...there are a dozen or so folks that get invited up on stage and I thought the magic was was really pretty good...
Don't go for the food. we would would probably not go back again unless the grandkids really wanted to, but once was fun...Ted

We did this show too. Go for the entertainment, which is more family friendly comedy than magic. The food was no good at all. Pizza and popcorn. The show was cute, I thought the price was reasonable, and we had a good time.

Hi,

The prices shown on the wonderworks website are shown below. The lower for children aged 4-12 and the higher for adults.

WonderWorks $14.95 $19.95
(Over 100 Interactive Exhibits)

Lazer Tag $4.95 $4.95
(One game only)

The Outta Control Dinner Show $14.95 $21.95
(Dinner Show Only)

Magic Combo $27.95 $37.95
(WonderWorks and Dinner Show)

Lazer Combo $17.95 $22.95
(WonderWorks and 1 Lazer Tag Game)

Ultimate Combo $28.95 $38.95
(WonderWorks, 1 Lazer Tag Game & Dinner Show)

Hope this helps,

The Fozzies

We went both times we visited Orlando. It is alot of magic but mostly comedy and very family friendly. The pizza is so so, popcorn ok, but they have unlimited drinks (pepsi products), draft beer and wine.

I feel like I am such an expert on this show. I have seen it so many times I almost feel like a "groupie" :blush:
The show itself is so cute and so funny. (Think Penn and Teller comedy/magic type show) I never get tired of seeing it. They do some audience participation which is alot of fun. Tony and Danny are two of the funniest comedians I have ever seen. They used to perform at Epcot in the Wonders of Life pavillion where Tony played the doctor and Danny was the male nurse. Anyone that saw them will remember how funny they are. They have an official website. www.theliars.com
Now, for the downside. No, it is not the best pizza you will ever eat, it is not even close to the best. It is edible at best. The popcorn is overly salted and they give you that before they give you a drink so by the time you get one you are really thirsty. You don't get a choice on what kind of pizza you get it is either pepperoni or cheese and they just put it in front of you. If they could improve the quality and maybe add a dessert this would be one of the best dinner shows in my opinion.
It is still a good show, but don't go for the food or you will be disappointed.
Here is a picture of my son one time when Tony was trying to teach him about how magicians use misdirection.
Brandonstage2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter