The ORIGINAL POP Fridge swap-Closing after 5+ years!!

I agree as well...so just fyi we can be taken off the pop swap in June. Thanks so much for all the work you have put into this fridge swap-I never used it but was extremely greatful and excited when we thought we would need it!

The fridge swap that I'm running is slowly dying. I guess not too many people want a freezer. If anyone is wanting a freezer I will try to keep the fridge swap running.

The fridge swap that I'm running is slowly dying. I guess not too many people want a freezer. If anyone is wanting a freezer I will try to keep the fridge swap running.

Thanks V. If anyone in my swap wants to participate in a swap to use a freezer check with the swap in link below to see if she has an opening.

Are you ready? Here comes the :sad2: annoucement.....

After over 5 years with original organizer, after being able to use the fridge myself 6 times, after my DSister and her DH used it in May 2011, after helping over 230 families save money, this swap is officially over!

I figure I saved well over $600 personally.:goodvibes I figure this swap, conservatively, saved participants between $15,000 to 18,000 since beginning in August 2006!

Thank you to all who participated, making this swap one of the most, if not the most, successful fridge swap. I couldn't have done it without you! :grouphug:

I am actually sad to say goodbye to my little swap. :sad1: Luckily I have the 2012 Confirmed Snack Thread to keep me busy.

BYE BYE FRIDGE! :wave:

Just wanted to pop in to say thank you!!! We used your swap in Aug of 2010 and were even able to add a toaster to the mix.

Being able to use your fridge was great and saved us a lot of money. I was hoping to use the fridge again for our upcoming December trip before I saw that Pop was getting fridges of their own. Thank you again for running this swap for so long, you helped us as well as so many others.

Wow, I used the fridge in Jan 08 (under my previous screen name, BrerRabbit_fan). I can't believe it lasted so long. Thanks for taking care of it all these years, you are amazing. And magical!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter