The ORIGINAL POP Fridge swap-Closing after 5+ years!!

sorry about the fridge I am going to opt out of this swap as I have found a new one and dont want to be on 2 lists You do wonderful things for us and I thank you :) If it wasnt for a fridge swap Id be doing a cooler and ice :) Thanx again :hug:

Totally understand. Still don't have a fridge replacement.

I will be there for 21 days so I kind of need a fridge :) sooo I will be buying a fridge and leaving it with this swap if possible. I can buy one but I can't keep up with the thread. :goodvibes My dates are May 30 - June 20. I can give it to whoever a day before we leave on the 19th. How does that sound? I plan on going to Walmart and buying one. But I would love to have the coffee maker and toaster with it some how since they still work. How do you think we can do that? :hug:

I will be there for 21 days so I kind of need a fridge :) sooo I will be buying a fridge and leaving it with this swap if possible. I can buy one but I can't keep up with the thread. :goodvibes My dates are May 30 - June 20. I can give it to whoever a day before we leave on the 19th. How does that sound? I plan on going to Walmart and buying one. But I would love to have the coffee maker and toaster with it some how since they still work. How do you think we can do that? :hug:

:hug::grouphug::flower3:

How sweet of you! And I am beyond jealous that you are taking a 21 day trip;)

Ingrid, that would be so awesome! I'll have to think about the coffee maker and toaster. I'm not sure how long POP will actually keep our box in LS. By May it may be disposed of. :confused3

Just so you know that toaster that is still with us is one I bought several (or more) years ago at WM and it was something like $7. So replacing it wouldn't be too much. But the coffee maker was donated and I'm sure was more expensive.

I wonder how many of you who are still signed up for this swap would be interested in at least getting the toaster and coffeemaker? If enough are then I could make the swap for just those 2 items until we have a fridge. Someone going down soon could bring down a smaller box (would even fit in luggage flat) for them.

Let me know what you all think.

Also, if someone wants to donate a fridge sooner, that would be fine as well. I would have no problem organizing 2 fridges (I believe there is at least one swap that is doing that) or if we get one before Ingrid goes then she can change her mind about buying one.

This is what I love about these boards-people helping people-for no reason but just to help!:grouphug: Thanks Ingrid for making my day by making the offer.

Oh, and if any of you are following my QSDP from October, I just updated it today with a visit to MK-inc. Columbia Harbor House, Pecos Bills, and Main St. Confectionary. Link in siggy. Enjoy!

Hi all!

I know this swap is on hold right now, but I just wanted to let you know that I have to drop out anyway :(
We had a death in the family and we have had to cancel our trip. My dates were to be March 24-31. I just wanted to let you know in case the swap gets started back up....

We will be going to Disneyland around that time instead though (visiting family in SoCal).

Hi all!

I know this swap is on hold right now, but I just wanted to let you know that I have to drop out anyway :(
We had a death in the family and we have had to cancel our trip. My dates were to be March 24-31. I just wanted to let you know in case the swap gets started back up....

We will be going to Disneyland around that time instead though (visiting family in SoCal).

So sorry about the sad news. :sad2: I removed your name from the list.

Glad you do get to go to Disneyland though. Have you been before? I love WDW but my heart belongs to DLR! :cloud9:

Ingrid, that would be so awesome! I'll have to think about the coffee maker and toaster. I'm not sure how long POP will actually keep our box in LS. By May it may be disposed of. :confused3

Just so you know that toaster that is still with us is one I bought several (or more) years ago at WM and it was something like $7. So replacing it wouldn't be too much. But the coffee maker was donated and I'm sure was more expensive.

I wonder how many of you who are still signed up for this swap would be interested in at least getting the toaster and coffeemaker? If enough are then I could make the swap for just those 2 items until we have a fridge. Someone going down soon could bring down a smaller box (would even fit in luggage flat) for them.

Let me know what you all think.

Also, if someone wants to donate a fridge sooner, that would be fine as well. I would have no problem organizing 2 fridges (I believe there is at least one swap that is doing that) or if we get one before Ingrid goes then she can change her mind about buying one.

This is what I love about these boards-people helping people-for no reason but just to help!:grouphug: Thanks Ingrid for making my day by making the offer.

Oh, and if any of you are following my QSDP from October, I just updated it today with a visit to MK-inc. Columbia Harbor House, Pecos Bills, and Main St. Confectionary. Link in siggy. Enjoy!

When I told my mom I was going to buy a fridge a leave it for others, she kind of gave me a crazy look. But then I told her it's just like us getting a little Disney magic when we are there and she completely understood. :love: I will be shortening the trip to 14 days.... My girls really need a room make over so my dates will be May 30 - June 13 now. Since we will be AP holders I guess I can plan a trip to MNSHP to make up for it :rotfl:

When I told my mom I was going to buy a fridge a leave it for others, she kind of gave me a crazy look. But then I told her it's just like us getting a little Disney magic when we are there and she completely understood. :love: I will be shortening the trip to 14 days.... My girls really need a room make over so my dates will be May 30 - June 13 now. Since we will be AP holders I guess I can plan a trip to MNSHP to make up for it :rotfl:

Thanks Ingrid! :grouphug:

I am sorry to say but we will no longer need the fridge from 7/14-21/12 we have decided to stay off property (other side of I-4 from Pop) in Kissimmee and take the money we are saving (my motherinlaw gave us the condo swap for free) and we are putting it towards a DCL in 2013 :)

So we are getting 2 trips out of 1 :banana:

Thank you

Dizneydaz...it looks like DH really wants to stay in a bigger place this trip, so we will be staying off property:scared1: for our next trip. I wanted to let you know so you can take us off the list for Nov. Glad to see that someone is generously donating a fridge to the swap in June:goodvibes
Thanks again for all your hard work in keeping this swap going. Maybe I can use it again on a future trip:thumbsup2

Dizneydaz...it looks like DH really wants to stay in a bigger place this trip, so we will be staying off property:scared1: for our next trip. I wanted to let you know so you can take us off the list for Nov. Glad to see that someone is generously donating a fridge to the swap in June:goodvibes
Thanks again for all your hard work in keeping this swap going. Maybe I can use it again on a future trip:thumbsup2

DizJohn said:
I am sorry to say but we will no longer need the fridge from 7/14-21/12 we have decided to stay off property (other side of I-4 from Pop) in Kissimmee and take the money we are saving (my motherinlaw gave us the condo swap for free) and we are putting it towards a DCL in 2013

So we are getting 2 trips out of 1

Thank you

I took both of you off the list. Thanks for letting me know. :goodvibes

Since we will have a new fridge to use starting on June 14, 2012 I would love to fill up alot of these gaps-

AVAILABLE 6/14 to 8/14 RECENT CHANGE

QueenDoOver 8/14 to 8/19penciled in
vandort 8/19 to 8/25 (8/29)penciled in
vickie mara 8/25 to 8/31 confirmed

AVAILABLE 8/31/12 to 9/22

BLOCKING 9/22 to 10/19

DisneyMomma81 10/19 to 10/27 penciled in
juliebug 10/27 to 11/2penciled in

AVAILABLE 11/2/12 to 12/20 RECENT CHANGE

mom2aaprincess 12/20 to 12/30confirmed

AVAILABLE 12/30/12 to ?????

All dates in Red (as of this posting) are available for booking. Send me a PM or post on this thread if you would like to use it. Please check list on page one, first post for most up to date list. Thanks.

Also if you are on the list starting on June 14th and are still penciled in please send me a PM with your info to confirm your slot. If you sent it while the fridge was not functioning, please send again. Thanks.

We will be staying. At pop June 30 - July 6th and would like to reserve fridge for that time. Thanks for managing this fridge swap. It is really great that there still people who do things to help others.

We are staying June 9-23rd at Pop and would love to be able to have a fridge during that time! I know people before will have it til June 14th so if its free we can take it after that til the 23rd. Already have our trip booked so let me know if you need the ressie.

Thank you so much for running this swap, you are AMAZING!

We are staying June 9-23rd at Pop and would love to be able to have a fridge during that time! I know people before will have it til June 14th so if its free we can take it after that til the 23rd. Already have our trip booked so let me know if you need the ressie.

Thank you so much for running this swap, you are AMAZING!

Yes you can have it from 6/13 to 6/23

disneysherrym said:
We will be staying. At pop June 30 - July 6th and would like to reserve fridge for that time. Thanks for managing this fridge swap. It is really great that there still people who do things to help others.

Yes you can have it from 6/30 to 7/6

I will put both of you on the list as penciled in and once you send me your info by PM I will confirm you. (full name, ressie #, check in and out dates with approx. times, and contact # while at POP)

Thanks, and :welcome:

Hi,
Have sent you a pm for my dates, Sat August 10th-Sat August 31st 2013,i know it's pretty far in advance but i also know that August fills up pretty quick.Thank you very much.x.

Hi,
Have sent you a pm for my dates, Sat August 10th-Sat August 31st 2013,i know it's pretty far in advance but i also know that August fills up pretty quick.Thank you very much.x.

At first I was going to tell you I didn't have it open but then I noticed 2013. Yes you can have it (as long as we are still around ;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter