The ORIGINAL POP Fridge swap-Closing after 5+ years!!

At first I was going to tell you I didn't have it open but then I noticed 2013. Yes you can have it (as long as we are still around ;) )

Thank you very much-fingers crossed your fridge swap continues until then and beyond :wizard: as these swaps are a fantastic idea.
I know i am a tad early :laughing: booking it but at least it's one more thing off of my to-do list :thumbsup2.

Yes you can have it from 6/13 to 6/23

Dizneydaz...just wanted to confirm with you. I sent you a PM the other night but so not sure if I even sent it to the right person! If you didn't get my info please let me know and I will resend it-hopefully correctly this time! Thanks so much again :lovestruc

Dizneydaz...just wanted to confirm with you. I sent you a PM the other night but so not sure if I even sent it to the right person! If you didn't get my info please let me know and I will resend it-hopefully correctly this time! Thanks so much again :lovestruc

I did get it. I changed you to confirmed. :goodvibes

Hi, i'm new to the boards and just found this thread. We will be going Sept 13-21 if you have it available for then i am very intersted.

Just checking to make sure you got my pm.

Yes I did. I changed you to confirmed. :goodvibes

punn said:
Hi, I'm new to the boards and just found this thread. We will be going Sept 13-21 if you have it available for then I am very interested.

Yes it is. Send me by PM (after you get up to 10 posts) your full name, ressie #, check in and out dates with approx. times, and contact # while at WDW and I will put you in as confirmed.

To get your count up to 10 (then you can send PMs (private messages) I would read a few TR (Trip Reports), PTR (Pre Trip Reports) or DR (Dining Reports) and post a comment or question). You'll be up to 10 in no time. I have a link below to my QSDR if you would like to check it out.

Proud to be your first post! ;)

dsnyrn said:
June 13-22
Do you have availability for above dates at POP. !!

TY

Andrea

Sorry Andrea, I don't. That is the first week after we are getting a new fridge donated and it is already spoken for.

For those looking for openings, check list on page one-all Available dates are listed there.

Thanks.

Okay so pix of the new value fridges are now appearing on the boards. They are a true fridge without a freezer. They will hold a lot of food, etc.

Here's a link to one of the photos posted.

New Value Fridges

so....I don't really see a need to continue with my swap unless there are enough guests out there who need to have a freezer on their trip.

I would like to hear some opinions on this, thanks.

Okay so pix of the new value fridges are now appearing on the boards. They are a true fridge without a freezer. They will hold a lot of food, etc.

Here's a link to one of the photos posted.

New Value Fridges

so....I don't really see a need to continue with my swap unless there are enough guests out there who need to have a freezer on their trip.

I would like to hear some opinions on this, thanks.

THANK YOU DISNEY!!!!!! I agree really no need to keep the thread. Yippie! Money saved!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter