The ORIGINAL POP Fridge swap-Closing after 5+ years!!

Dizneydaz

DIS Veteran
After over 5 years with original organizer, after being able to use the fridge myself 6 times, after my DSister and her DH used it in May 2011, after helping over 230 families save money, this swap is officially over!

Since the value resorts are all getting fridges in their rooms starting with POP first there is really no need to continue with this swap. Some may still want to have a freezer to use and if that's the case check with other swaps to see if they are continuing. Since we don't have a fridge right now, this is the perfect time to stop.

Thanks to all who helped make this swap so successful! :grouphug:

So now this thread will now fade away into disboard history.

NEWS!-value resorts are getting fridges with POP starting to get the this week. I can't wait to see if they are true fridges or beverages coolers. Also will they have a freezer compartment (I'm thinking not). Once I see definite proof of the new fridges I will have to decide what to do with this swap. Many guest who go in the hot months want a freezer to freeze water but are they willing to have 2 fridges in their room to accomplish this? I wonder. I've had a few swappers let me know that they won't need my fridge anymore already.

I'd like to think my little old fridge swap may have had a hand in this recent change. :wizard:

Stay tuned for more info when known.

If you have been reading the last pages of this thread you will see that after over 5 years in operation that our fridge is now DOA. I am hoping for a kind benefactor to donate a fridge to my swap and if that happens I will happily continue this swap. UPDATE-We will have a fridge starting on June 13, 2012!!!!

Please don't PM me with date requests for prior to June 23rd at this time. (first available opening) You may request after June 23, 2011 either by PM or post here.

Ongoing, with original organizer, for over 5 years! One of the First Fridge Swaps and still going strong with the original organizer! -no cost to participate- We have a fridge, toaster, and 8 cup coffee maker.

Please, please, please check here for openings before PM'ing me or posting request, thanks. This list is current as of right now. If your dates are taken please don't request them. I don't keep a backup list-I don't have the PM storage for it. SORRY-Thanks for understanding. No requests before June 23rd please.

A :) by your name means you've told me you've made your arrangements. If you don't see one by your name, or only a 1/2, make sure you let me know at least 3 weeks before you leave that all is arranged, or a min. of 2 weeks before swapper before you is arriving-thank you! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT-If you don't do this you may be removed from the list-Sorry. If I have to make several attempts to verify this with you and I don't hear back in a timely manner I will look for someone else to fill your dates. If you don't have the email option as a way to contact you on the disboards, then you have to make sure to check your PMs before your trip. Also make sure you have gotten my contact info so you can let me know you got it. I can give you cell phone, home number, or email. Thanks. UPDATE-No one has a :) by their names at this time since we are months away from getting a new fridge.

NEWS FROM AROUND THE WORLD-WDW THAT IS! Thanks everyone for keeping me updated-I really appreciate it! Make sure you have my contact info with you so you can reach me. Thanks.

No news at this time-awaiting new fridge in June.

NEW REQUIREMENT-Please Read. Starting today I will be asking for everyone to let me know they got the fridge when they get it. You can either email me, send me a PM, or call me. I will provide you with my phone number. I have Verizon on my cell (so if you have the same it will be a free call) but I don't have voice mail on it. I do however have free texting. Since I am in California, any phone calls need to be made between 11 a.m. and midnight, FLORIDA time. Personally I think texting will be the best method. Since the fridge is free to use I don't think it's too much to ask for you to contact me, right?. Of course, you can also post here or send me a PM. Thanks.

ADDED-This has been working very well so far. I have gotten texts from the last few swappers when they picked up. So appreciated!

One more thing, let me know if you will be texting me from an International phone. I don't want to incur any large International texting fees. So if you only have an international number for texting I won't be replying to your text about receiving it. Thanks for understanding. If you have another method for letting me know, like email, that would probably be best.

REVISED-Check availables below! All new available dates shown in red! If your dates are taken, please, please PLEASE don't request them. I don't keep a backup list. (My rules, my swap ;))It fills up my PMs-you would be surprised how many times I have to go through and purge! Thanks :goodvibes

See FAQ below list for questions you may have. Please check for any questions you mave have before sending a PM. Thanks. Most answers are below.

FAQ

What size is the fridge? How much will it hold?

Same size as POP rents. Amazingly it holds a lot for being compact. You can fit in 2-2 liter bottles and/or 1/2 gal. of milk/juice and much more. 3 water bottles will fit in freezer. See picture below of interior for better idea.

UPDATES

9/12/08 FYI-fridge/freezer tempature-The temp control on the fridge is pretty sensitive. When I got it the fridge was warm so I started it on #5. After awhile I moved it to 6-7(colder) after a few days things in the fridge compartment started to freezer (milk, etc.) so I turned it back to 5ish. The freezer started to defrost so I put it back around 6. This seemed to be the best temp. But the water bottles in the freezer may not freeze at this temp. This was fine for us as it was only really hot a few days and we didn't really need the water frozen, plus it makes them heavier to carry. If the fridge is still cold when you get it leave it on the temp on the dial. You can adjust it after it reaches temp. by listening to the fridge as you turn the dial. 1 is warmest, higher numbers colder. So, if it starts to get to cold turn the dial down until you hear a click. Then turn it a little past that. The same goes in reverse if you need it to be colder.

What happens after you tell me my dates are available?
I'll send you a PM, or post on this thread, if your dates are available and at that time I will pencil you in. Then I'll need you to send me (by PM) your full name, ressie #, check-in date and check out dates with approx. arrival and departure times (recent change), and a contact phone number (while you're at WDW if you'll have a phone, otherwise your home number) I need your number in case I need to contact you if there are any problems with the swap. I will then change you to confirmed. If you could put your dates in the title of your PMs it would make it easier for me. Thanks.

ADDED-Once I send you a PM or post on my thread that you can have it I need you to reply within a week. Even if it's just to say "Thanks" I realize that not everyone has their ressie # yet so you can't send it to me. But I need to know you still want in. Recently I have a few possible swappers make no further contact after their first request and I've had to follow up with them seeing if they still want to participate. :confused3 I understand plans may change or you may decide to join another swap. That's fine but it would save me time and stress if you let me know you definitely want it once I tell you you can have it. So, if I don't hear back within a week of my replying I will remove your name from the list. This is the best way to keep this swap going. THANKS.

Then what?
Then you (I do not arrange the swaps) will need to contact the swappers, before and after, you to exchange information and arrange the swap. If your swap is months away I suggest waiting awhile before you make arrangements (ADDED-but I would strongly suggest at least making contact to make sure the swappers before, and after you, are still participating. Some of these dates have been reserved for months and plans may have changed. My suggestion is to just send a short PM introducing yourself, etc. and then when your time gets closer, to make arrangement-even if it's just to exchange cel phone #'s to make contact when there). You should have everything set up a min. of 1-2 weeks before the swapper in front of you arrives. Hopefully, if your dates overlap, you can arrange a personal handoff and keep the fridge out of storage. Yeah! An in-person swap is strongly suggested! This is the only way to keep the fridge from going MIA! I realize that you are having a wonderful time on vacation and may not want to take valuable time away from your trip meeting another disbaorder, however, taking the fridge to Luggage Services also takes time and you'll get to meet a fellow disboarder, which is totally cool! And sometimes they'll even give you their unopened snacks, waters, etc. Yeah!

If I need to pick it up from POP storage, what do I do?

Oh, good question! After you check in at POP you will want to go to POP luggage services which is located outside the main entrance (under the big cover) just to the right. This is the same place where you can borrow a luggage cart and also where you do your airline check-in (if you're flying home). Give the CM your information (name, ressie #, check-in date) and they will locate the fridge for you. Don't worry if they don't immediately find it, as it has been reported that at first they don't find it and then it "magically" appears minutes later. Also, some swappers have waited until they've reached their room and then called luggage services and had them deliver it (for a small tip $ ). If you need to describe the box, see recent photos. Recently some of my swappers have discovered that the fridge, etc. has been delivered to their room without them even asking for it. Whohoo! The fridges have been stored in "luggers" according to CM I spoke with at LS recently.

How do I leave it a POP storage if there is a gap between me and the next swapper?

You will slide a piece of paper, 8-1/2 x 11, (please bring 2 if you are going in Oct. 2011 or later) in the plastic sleeve (verifying if the sleeve is still there) attached to the box that says something like "Hold for guest (name), ressie #, and check-in date. ADDED-Make sure to put the information for next swapper on the SIDE OF THE FRIDGE, not the top. Luggage services may stack them. . Then you can have luggage services pick it up or take it their yourself. Either way, make sure to get a claim ticket, or receipt, for the fridge-Very important! A claim ticket was instrumental in our getting a replacement fridge when POP admitted to losing our original fridge towards the beginning of the swap. This is also the reason you want to have the phone number of the swapper who left it for you in case you need to contact them.Suggestion from another swap-if you are leaving it in storage, get the claim check number(s) and either leave it in a message to the next swapper, or call them direct.-It's been reported that POP won't give claim checks right now (Aug. 2011).

What do I do if they can't find it?

Okay, first thing, don't panic. The few times the fridge was temporarily missing, it was found. Be sure to describe the box the fridge is in. Has green duct tape and DIZNEYDAZ on it-see picture for reference. I once called to locate the fridge and it couldn't be located at first. When I described it the CM said "Oh, I think I saw that one". He came back on the line after a few minutes and said he found it way in back by the wheelchairs! This was during the Icelandic volcano when our fridge was unused for over 2 weeks. Make sure they check the "luggers".

What if I can't contact that swapper, how can I contact you?

The best way to reach me is by phone. If you want my number, send me a PM and I will send it. (You should already have my contact info with you) Remember if you need to call me that I am in California and 3 hrs. behind Florida. I can be reached between 11:00 a.m. EST (8:0 0 a.m. pst) and up until midnight EST (9 p.m. PST) Absolutely no calls after 10 p.m. PST (house rule-thanks!) A less quick method, if you have computer access, would be to send me a PM or an email. However, I don't check these everyday, so this may take a day, or so, for me to respond. I can also provide you with a fax number-the fax is at my home and on 24 hrs. a day. So far, I have only had to get involved in locating the fridge a few times and one other time I had to contact a swapper while there to straighten out some arrangements. I will have given you a way to contact me to let me know you have received it. That will be your best way to reach me, if needed, if the fridge goes MIA.

What do I do when I get the fridge?

Unpack the fridge and leave the box intact, if possible. It can be put on the closet shelf for extra storage space. Please don't fold it. It makes it fall apart quicker. I like to put items in it that I won't be using and turn it upside down for extra counter space. Or you can turn it sideways and put it on the closet shelf for additional space/storage.

Hey, you started this back in August 06, why are you still doing it?

Crazy, I guess! Really, I enjoy helping fellow disboarders have a more magical trip. If I can help you save some money on a fridge rental (that you can spend on something else at Disney) then that makes me happy!) I have gotten a lot of helpful information on this board that has saved me, and my family, time and money. Also, now it's a challenge to see how long it can last. I went back again (and again) Sept. 07, 08 , 09 and 10 and it was really cool :cool1: that I was able to use the fridge again. Going back for my 6th time using it in Oct. 11. And my own DSis used it in May 2011. I am also using it again, in Oct. 2011, for my 6th time!

Is there anything extra with the fridge?

6-14-11 We still have toaster, 8 cup coffee maker, fridge, 4 plastic bowls. Assorted other misc. stuff.

What's the best way to defrost the fridge?
We were leaving first thing in the a.m. so what I did was emptied the fridge the night before, unplugged it, and put a towel inside to catch the melted ice. I also left the door open a little. The next a.m. it was completely defrosted. If you are leaving later in the day you could unplug it in the a.m.-it doesn't take to long to defrost. 9-08 This year I didn't unplug it until the a.m. so there was a little ice on the freezer. I was able to rub most of it off. I put a towel inside the fridge to catch the last of the water. I wouldn't do this if it's going into storage-the towel would get moldy.

ADDED-Under no circumstances should food of any kind be left in the fridge. If food is left in it too long there will be no way for the next swapper to clean it properly. This is just basic common sense.

Do I need to bring anything for the fridge?
If you are concerned about cleaning the fridge you can bring some cleaning sheets. Just pack a few paper towels with some soap in a ziploc and that should work fine. Also, I would bring 2-3 pieces of paper with the next swappers info already filled out, to tape on the box. Some tape to attach it, also.

Is there a charge for the fridge?
No, the fridge was paid for by the first swappers. It's free!

What happens if gets lost during my time, or it breaks?
At some point, this will happen. At that point the swap will be over and I will post that on the thread. If it ends with you, just let me know asap so I can let those behind you know. And hey, it was a good run while it lasted. (5 years so far!)

What's my obligation, if I join this swap? VERY IMPORTANT-PLEASE READ!
By joining this swap you agree to make your own arrangements for the swaps and to do the swaps as arranged. You also agree to notify me if anything happens with the swap, while you have the fridge. Additionally, you agree to clean (wipe out) the fridge, before you swap it. ADDED You also agree to make every effort to do the swap as arranged. If the fridge is left, unclaimed, in POP storage, past the date on the box, POP will consider it unclaimed, and dispose of it as they see fit. This includes passing it on to another swap. This can happen in as little as 4-5 days! You have to pick up, or have it delivered, in a timely manner or the entire swap will fall apart. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Pick up the fridge as arranged. Not doing as arranged has the possibility of ruining it for everyone else after you. :sad2: This has happened several times (though not lately!) If you don't pick it up by the time you leave, at least take the time to have the next swappers info put on the box. Not picking up the fridge is really inexcusable (except in case of emergency which I completely understand. (Make sure you have the phone number of the swapper before you, in case they don't pick up and you need their info) If something prevents you from picking up the fridge please let me know ASAP.

You also agree to contact me when you pick up the fridge to let me know you got it.

What should I do before I go?
I recommend checking with this thread, and with your 2 swappers about 2 weeks before you go to make sure you have the most current info. Also just before you leave. I do try to notify everyone involved when there is a change at the last minute, but please check here, before you leave (and before the swapper in front of you leaves) Once you have made arrangements let me know. You'll get a full :) or a 1/2.

Anything else?
Have a great time! And let me know that you got the fridge okay.

A FEW MORE THINGS-

Note to those looking at this list. Penciled in means that someone has asked for a specific date and I have penciled them in and am waiting for a confirmation back (whether by thread posting or PM). Once I receive the confirmation, I change them to confirmed. So, penciled in doesn't mean that their plans are unsure, it just means they haven't confirmed back with me. That being said, even confirmeds sometimes change. Conversley, Penciled in doesn't mean that it's still available.

FYI-if you're interested in joining the swap, please don't contact other swappers until I've let you know if you are in, or not. Thanks Too confusing.

As a courtesy to others (swappers and organizers) please only sign up for one swap (unless you have more than one room)-thank you! Okay everyone, this is being more of an issue with people signing up for more than 1 swap. IF you require more than 1 fridge because you will have more than 1 room, you need to let me know so that when I am contacted by others who notice the duplications, I won't have to waste time confirming that you need 2 fridges. :crazy2: Thanks

DONE COMPLETED TO DATE: I like to look at all the swappers who've participated!
Dizneydaz 9/9 to 9/19/2006 THE START OF IT ALL! I am the one in charge-address PMs to me-Thanks
Brymolmom 9/19 to 9/26 Disneyfan551 9/26 to 9/30 Bfila 9/30 to 10/7 Disneyfreek 10/12 to 10/15 jeni1072 10/15to 10/21 Brattink 10/21 to 10/27 Luvchefmic 10/27 to 11/17 Zane_Anthony 11/17 to 11/23 Popisme 11/23 to 11/26 Fire14 11/27 to 12/5 Bbangel 12/5 to 12/10 Zoie 12/10 to 12/16 MARY-IN-OH 12/16 to 12/20 rx2755 12/22 to 12/30
Tishke 12/31 to 1/5/2007 LindaBabe 1/5 to 1/11 Kelian 1/11 to 1/17 TheWags 1-17-07 to 1-20-07 Ddccss 1-20-07 to 1-30-07 Fabooliss 1-30 to 2-8 Sandi 2-9 to 2-17 Mandysmom 2-17 to 2-24 Letsbgoofy 2/24 to 2/26busylilnurse 2/26 to 3/2scgustin3/4 to 3/7 A Mickeyfan 3/7 to 3/11 janjandis 3/11 to 3/18 Pooh's Pal 3/21-early to 3/27 luvdisneyalways 3/31 to 4/6 momof2disprincesses 4/6 to 4/10 rockin rep 4/10 tp 4/14 Tinker 4/15 to 4/21 KimTinVA 4/22 to 4/27 kytiam 4/27 to 5/1 DISNEYLOVER70 5/3 to 5/10 Cruiser1969 5/10 to 5/20 wdwfamilyinIL 5/20 to 5/26resiii 5/26 to 5/28 (MIA) qv09vvp 5/28 to 6/2 shannon1219 6/2 to 6/8 karla63 6/8 to 6/11 THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP!; champsievert 6/11 to 6/19Wendaeh 6/23 to 7/1 (2) PAdisMOM 7/1 to 7/5 Born 2B a Princess 7-8 to 7-13 shellbelle 7/14 to 7/19 5boyz 7/21to 8/4 lynnebla 8/5 to 8/11 Diamond_Girls 8/11 to 8/17 disnut1149 8/18 to 8/25 4everluvDisney 8/25 to 9/6Dizneydaz 9/6 to 9/16 Return Engagement #2 ME AGAIN! mickeyhat(9/16) 9/18 to 9/24 (2) shanhop 9/24 to 9/30 Fire14 10/3 to 10/7 Return engagement #2ILuvJimny 10/7 to 10/19firesongmd 10/19 to 10/24 PooohBear 11-1 to 11-7 tiggercrazy 11/15-11/22pubugg11-28 to 12-1Milobaby 12/1 to 12/8 bearybubba 12/9 to 12/12 mitcham 12/12 to 12/19 ksloane 12/19 to 12/30 MIA
Charleyann 1-1-08 to 1-5 MIA kristenhh 1-5 to 1-11 FOUND IT blessedby3 1-11-08 to 1-21-08 BrerRabbit_fan1-21-08 to 1-25-08 Thanks for surprise! loud-frog1/26/08 - 2/2/08 curtessey 2/2 to 2/10 Princess Steph 2/11 to 2/15 kat3668 2/28 to 3/5 iluvwesties 3/5 to 3/9 janjandis 3/9 to 3/17 Return Engagement #2 disneybride2010 3/17 to 3/21kev97rach 3/21 to 3/27 shezfrombermuda 3/27 to 4/1 SleepingBeautyMom 4/1 to 4/7 ncmuir 4/7 to 4/11 sbray4/11 to 4/18 ShellyShell 4/18/08 to 4/26/08 valleygirl 4/26/08 to 4/30/08 redwingfan3991 4/30 to 5/5 jngwright 5/5 to 5/10 poteat_3177 5/10 to 5/15 nsudisneyrep 5/15/to 5/20 Caboosey 5/20 to 5/24 hockeywidow 5/24 to 6/1mickeysbutler6/2 to 6/10 Mel2421 6/10 to 6/16 graceandemmasmom 6/16 to 6/24 Added toaster.msfredna 6/24 to 7/1 lynette j in la 7/1 to 7/7 Jchance 7/7 to 7/15 plutos fan 7/17 to 7/26 mellgonzales 7/26 to 8/1 rvikes1 8/2 to 8/9 rumrunnergirl 8/10 to 8/13 just2girls1 8/13 to 8/20 lynndeeloonurse 8/20 to 8/24 Tanya90210 8/24 to 9/2 Dizneydaz 9/2 to 9/11 Return Engagement #3 squirrel9/11 to 9/17 dlpcarden 9/17 to 9/28 DisneyDeeva 9/28 to 10/5AZMIckeyFans 10/5 to 10/13 coolsek 10/13 to 10/20 madxhatter 10/20 to 10/24Tinker Belle 10/24 to 10/28 tipsytrtle 10/28 to 11/4 Cruz Family 11/8 to 11/16 DREAMINGOFMOUSEEARS 11/18 TO 11/29 Grumpy's Gal 11/29 to 12/3 wardfamily1 12/4 to 12/12 p.m. matthewsmom112/12 to 12/18 jls886 12/18 to 12/28

backinoz12/30 to 1/14 vcr 1/15/09 to 1/19 Fire14 1/21/09 to 1/25/09 Return Engagement #2 Chief62 1/25 to 1/31 Amboo2/1 to 2/5 or 2/6 cwostmark 2/5 to 2/10 gymjenn2 2/10 to 2/15 skatermom 2/22 to 2/27 cruisegirl29 2/27 to 3/7 huskr217 3/7 to 3/17 ILuvJimny 3/19 to 3/26 Return Engagement #2 minimandymouse3/27 to 4/15 TammyLynn33 4/20 to 4/28 Jsweeks@cogeco.ca4/28 to 5/2 Gytchy 5/5 to 5/13Thanks for the pictures and doing the list! Kim68 5/16 to 5/23 sk8bug72 5/25/09 to 6/1/09 Micday 6/1 to 6/3 bartleyosu 6/3 to 6/9 madamimadam 6/9 to 6/16 cjlvsccm 6/16 to 6/20 sgrosssy 6/21 to 6/28 SusanS 6/28 to 7/5 Cindar 7/6 a.m. to 7/13 DisneyTinkerbell 7/15 to 7/215boyz 7/24 to 8/8Return Engagement #2 peanutgirl 8/8 to 8/16 pbthompson 8/16 to 8/23harpo1856 8/23 to 8/26 #1Disfann 8/26 to 9/5 onemaybaby 9/5 to 9/12 Dizneydaz 9/12 to 9/23 Return Engagement #4 dlpcarden 9/24/ to 9/29 Return Engagement #2 kimber_ella 9/29 to 10/1 squirrel 10/1 to 10/15 Return Engagement #2 homebug 10/16 to 10/20Greenfield1984 10/20 to 10/27scgustin 10/27 to 11/1 Return Engagement #2 bora63 11/7 to 11/17 Lil Bo Peep 11/17 to 11/25 Lilgurl25 11/25 to 11/28 shanhop 11/28/09 - 12/6/09 Return engagment #2 Feistygirl916 12/5 to 12/16 SleepingBeautyMom 12/17 to 12/23 Return Engagement #2TJTYMOM 12/23 to 12/25 Brought new Box! :thumbsup2 Momof3mouseketeers12/28/09 to 1/4/10
mpitzen
1/9/10 to 1/16/10 Fire14 1-20-10- to 1-26-10 Return Engagement #3cdnmousegirls 1/27/10 to 2/10/10 kghickey 2/10 to 2/17THANKS FOR THE LIVE UPDATE!disneysplash 2/17 to 2/24flakypuff 2/26 to 3/4 saverj 3/7 to 3/11 dr zero 3/11 to 3/15 Ted in Hallifax 3/16 to 3/29 Tricia's Mom 3/29 to 4/5 rileyreese 4/10 to 4/15 jakesmom9 4/28 to 5/5 tink1972 5/5 to 5/10 p2oh 5/10 to 5/17 BridetobeDisney 5/17 to 5/21 webb-rileys6-60 5/23/10 to 6/6 dreams4disney 6/6/10 to 6/12 SusieQzee 6/12 to 6/26 gail8 6/26 to 7/1 Robmom 7/1 to 7/7 ktbunger 7/13 to 7/21 wahoo776 7/24 to 7/31 5boyz 8/1 to/8/5 Return Engagement #3 TessieA 8/5 to 8/11 vikkil70 8/15 to 8/22 ADDED TOASTER! THANKS!!:yay: vandort 8/22 to 9/1 annmarieda 9/1 to 9/8mickeymaker2003 9/8 to 9/13mandyjo 9/13 to 9/18 ADDED COFFEE POT THANKS!!;) goisles26 9/18 to 9/24 zoie101 9/24 to 9/27 Dizneydaz 9/27 to 10/4 Return Engagement #5, squirrel 10/4 to 10/14[Return Engagement #2 , DisneyDadNY 10/15 to 10/21 TinkerbelleAbbysMom 10/21 to 10/28Rosiekins 10/28/10 to 11/12/10 rsogal 11/12 to 11/16 DisneyBarlans 11/19 to 11/28 MIA from 11/28 to 3/17

mamalovesdis 4/3 to 4/7YEAH The Fridge is FINALLY BACK!Stellaluna 4/8 to 4/12 aLLpInK 4/28 to 5/3M.A.D.aboutDisney 5/3 to 5/7Ava 5/7 to 5/14 Dizneydaz' sister 5/14/to 5/21 LaMiniMouse 5/23 to 5/27 mickeymaker2003 5/27 to 6/4 Return Engagement #2, blessedby3 6/4 to 6/11 Return Engagement #2,smitty0705 6/11 to 6/16 luckygirl539 6/21 to 6/27debbiecarr98 6/28 to 7/7 DARay 7/10 to 7/17 Brought new box-THANKS! :cloud9:Joss&Brendan'sMommy 7/17 to 7/19 5boyz 7/19 to 7/28 a.mReturn Engagement #4, Track101 7/28 to 8/4 MDKLHunter 8/4 to 8/9 blame my sister 8/10 to 8/16 debsters41 8/16 to 8/28 atomsmom 8/27 to 9/3 maleka23 9/5-9/13 #1Disfann 9/13 to 9/24 Return Engagement #2, kelemvor 9/24 to 9/28 izzycan 9/28 to 10/1 The_Princess's_Mommy 10/1 to 10/7 Dizneydaz Return Engagement #6! ME! 10/8 to 10/18 ollyg 10/18 to 10/24 moonpie85 10/25 to 11/1 blestmom 11/1 to 11/16 3boys4me 11/17 to 11/25 MDec 11/25 to 12/2 FeistyGir916 12/2 to 12/11 Return Engagement #2,Three"Mouse"keteers 12/11 to 12/15

233 families!, :grouphug:party:and counting! Can we reach 250??? I think so!

Hey, check out my new QSDP Dining Report! Click on link in siggy-thanks!

Sending you one back-you've got it! :welcome: and sorry to those looking-dates are now taken. :goodvibes

New opening now available.

Due to a swapper moving to a moderate we now have

AVAILABLE 10/28 to 11/8 (11 nights)

Who'll be first to ask for it?

Due to a swappers change in plans, I now have Thanksgiving open. If you are going anytime between 11/16 to 11/29, please join our little group.

Send me a PM or post a reply here, thank you!

I'll be there from 1/6 to 1/14, so if backinoz backs out I'd love to be the backup.

Edit: I think I might be able to get on another one. So I'm probably not in :)

:cool1:

it's getting close, I cannot wait!!

We arrive on 11/29 (afternoon) so if someone can use it until the 29th, let me know and we can do a hand-off of the frig in person!

We will be at the POP from 3/7 to 3/17. Would it be possible to join this swap? I am fairy new to DIS and don't have enough posts to PM. How many do I need? I'll try to do some posting today so i can get to my limit.

I just want to say that DIS is the best!!!

One more question - when we do the swap - do we get to borrow the fridge, fan and coffee maker??? That would be FANTASTIC!

We will be at the POP from 3/7 to 3/17. Would it be possible to join this swap? I am fairy new to DIS and don't have enough posts to PM. How many do I need? I'll try to do some posting today so i can get to my limit.

I just want to say that DIS is the best!!!

Yes you can have it. (and it looks like you know have enough posts to PM me.) Send me your full name, ressie #, check in date, contact # at WDW and I'll put you in as confirmed.

One more question - when we do the swap - do we get to borrow the fridge, fan and coffee maker??? That would be FANTASTIC!

Yes, as long as Cruz Family can locate the fan and coffee maker. Right now it's MIA.

Grumpy's Gal said:
We arrive on 11/29 (afternoon) so if someone can use it until the 29th, let me know and we can do a hand-off of the frig in person!

I hope someone can use it too!

I'll be away from the computer for most of the day, so don't worry if I don't get back to you until tomorrow. Thanks. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter