The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

Anyone working on their costumes? I'm up to my ears in ours.
I was all set to do a Miss Piggy costume, but then relooked at the schedule, since I am doing the D23 Expo OBB, and it will be a long day. So, I decided I am just going to do a simple black cat. So, I literally am up to my ears in getting my costume done since I need to make some cat ears. I was going to make some new Minnie ears so I will try and do those all this weekend. I just have to decide on a tail and makeup.

I'm still trying to decide on costumes 🙃. I work with costumes for a living so I have not had the capacity to consider my own 😂

How fun!! Though working with them all day, can sometimes take the fun out of working them for fun.

I was all set to do a Miss Piggy costume, but then relooked at the schedule, since I am doing the D23 Expo OBB, and it will be a long day. So, I decided I am just going to do a simple black cat. So, I literally am up to my ears in getting my costume done since I need to make some cat ears. I was going to make some new Minnie ears so I will try and do those all this weekend. I just have to decide on a tail and makeup.

We're kind of in the same boat. We have tix for a DCA day the day of the party. Since we'll be there all day/night, we don't want anything HEAVY/BULKY, like we normally do. And I'm also working on "ears", hence my choice of words. :earsboy:

How fun!! Though working with them all day, can sometimes take the fun out of working them for fun.

It does give me access to some cool tools, though. And an excuse to buy cool tools for myself with the excuse I need them for work 😂

We're in rehearsal and build process right now for a show that goes into tech right before D23 (the weekend I'll be at OBB) so I've got to keep whatever I choose simple and adaptable to weather 🤣

It does give me access to some cool tools, though. And an excuse to buy cool tools for myself with the excuse I need them for work 😂

We're in rehearsal and build process right now for a show that goes into tech right before D23 (the weekend I'll be at OBB) so I've got to keep whatever I choose simple and adaptable to weather 🤣

That's awesome!! I've been playing with worbla lately. Been buying lots of tools as well.

I’m guessing this mask is not allowed correct?

Attachments

• 86F75915-FDC0-477F-96D7-D50AC28FCECC.jpeg
    86F75915-FDC0-477F-96D7-D50AC28FCECC.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 2
I’m guessing this mask is not allowed correct?
From the Disneyland Website:
For Guests Ages 13 and Younger Costumes and some costume masks may be worn as long as the entire face isn’t covered and eyes are visible. For Guests Ages 14 and Older , Costume masks of any kind may not be worn.

Does anyone know if photopass and ride photos taken between 3pm and the official party start time are included in the free photo download for the party offer? We can purchase Genie+ to get our photos between park entry and the party starting, but I don't want to go to the trouble if those photos will be included. For context: we'll be at the park for 2 parties, and will not have other tickets.

Does anyone know if photopass and ride photos taken between 3pm and the official party start time are included in the free photo download for the party offer? We can purchase Genie+ to get our photos between park entry and the party starting, but I don't want to go to the trouble if those photos will be included. For context: we'll be at the park for 2 parties, and will not have other tickets.

You should be getting photos for the whole day, not just anything after 3pm.

As soon as you scan in with your Party ticket, you should be good to go on the photos.

Looking for some genius ideas. My daughter (20) wants to go to OBB as Tigger. But we're stuck on how to do a costume for her. She has a Tigger onsie but she doesn't want to wear something that hot to walk around in. Anyone have any ideas?

Looking for some genius ideas. My daughter (20) wants to go to OBB as Tigger. But we're stuck on how to do a costume for her. She has a Tigger onsie but she doesn't want to wear something that hot to walk around in. Anyone have any ideas?
Check Esty. There is a shirt and a cute dress for Tigger.

If I were going as Tigger I'd start with the obvious - ears! That'll pull everything together. Homemade/Disney store/in park/etsy doesn't matter.

Then because it's what I'm most comfortable in, I'd find a simple orange dress (maybe something like this that I don't mind altering with the next steps) but an orange t-shirt would be great too. I'd get some cream colored felt and black felt to cut out the tummy area and stripes.. then either sew or fabric glue the pieces down. If wearing a shirt I'd either just wear regular shorts or jeans or find something orange as well. With the dress I'd either find orange leggings/bike shorts or simply wear black ones. Orange and black stripes, everyone will know you're Tigger regardless of what bottoms you have on :laughing:

Last would be the tail... can't be a Tigger without a tail! More felt -- orange/black and maybe some stuffing to add structure. Attaching would be the difficult part.. if in pants/top you could create a ribbon belt and tie it into your belt loops.

Check Esty. There is a shirt and a cute dress for Tigger.
I'll have her check it out!

If I were going as Tigger I'd start with the obvious - ears! That'll pull everything together. Homemade/Disney store/in park/etsy doesn't matter.

Then because it's what I'm most comfortable in, I'd find a simple orange dress (maybe something like this that I don't mind altering with the next steps) but an orange t-shirt would be great too. I'd get some cream colored felt and black felt to cut out the tummy area and stripes.. then either sew or fabric glue the pieces down. If wearing a shirt I'd either just wear regular shorts or jeans or find something orange as well. With the dress I'd either find orange leggings/bike shorts or simply wear black ones. Orange and black stripes, everyone will know you're Tigger regardless of what bottoms you have on :laughing:

Last would be the tail... can't be a Tigger without a tail! More felt -- orange/black and maybe some stuffing to add structure. Attaching would be the difficult part.. if in pants/top you could create a ribbon belt and tie it into your belt loops.

Good ideas! I have a tail saved in my Amazon cart. I think she might like the dress idea with leggings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter