The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

Is there a thread or forum for trading Oogie Boogie tickets? I booked the wrong date and looking for Sept. 22. My kids are going to be devastated!
I saw a oogy boogie bash Facebook page that they allow trading on. I would check that.

So we decided on our costumes today. I'm going to be Ursula and my daughter is going to be Ariel. They had a 50% off sale on the Ursula dress on torrid.com. I'm pooh sized so it was a really good deal for me. We also bought personalized glow in the dark trick or treat bags from someone who has a store who used to be a cast member at WDW. I found out about this on a Facebook group I belong to. We're getting our bags personalized too. I can't wait to go next month. See pics of bags and of my costume.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220817-215024_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220817-215024_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20220817-211946_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220817-211946_Samsung Internet.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20220817-164247_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220817-164247_Chrome.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20220817-170604_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20220817-170604_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 22
So we decided on our costumes today. I'm going to be Ursula and my daughter is going to be Ariel. They had a 50% off sale on the Ursula dress on torrid.com. I'm pooh sized so it was a really good deal for me. We also bought personalized glow in the dark trick or treat bags from someone who has a store who used to be a cast member at WDW. I found out about this on a Facebook group I belong to. We're getting our bags personalized too. I can't wait to go next month. See pics of bags and of my costume.

Depending on your timeframe you might want to have a back up plan for the dress. I was excited about the Maleficent dress from Torrid a few years ago but it was AWFUL- very unflattering fit and horrible fabric. Generally I'm a big Torrid fan so I was super bummed. Left me scrambling a bit but I did end up coming up with a solid General Leia costume instead with off the rack pieces from Target. Hopefully the Ursula dress is better than the Maleficent one!

Depending on your timeframe you might want to have a back up plan for the dress. I was excited about the Maleficent dress from Torrid a few years ago but it was AWFUL- very unflattering fit and horrible fabric. Generally I'm a big Torrid fan so I was super bummed. Left me scrambling a bit but I did end up coming up with a solid General Leia costume instead with off the rack pieces from Target. Hopefully the Ursula dress is better than the Maleficent one!
Not the Special Occasion Maleficent one with the long drapery sleeves? I've been searching for that dress for years. 🫣

Not the Special Occasion Maleficent one with the long drapery sleeves? I've been searching for that dress for years. 🫣
The one I tried wasn’t a special occasion one- more “costumy”. I think it was this one
DAF4FF52-4BAE-46A0-9F19-00ED3A526357.jpeg

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that there are no financial transactions allowed on these forums, so ticket sales and purchases are not allowed, including requests about how to purchase or sell tickets. If you need to buy or sell a ticket please ask on other forums or platforms like Facebook. Any posts talking about needing tickets or having extra ones to sell will be deleted. If you have tickets that you wish to give away you may post on here.

Good luck to those that need tickets or that unfortunately cannot go and are trying to sell them.

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that there are no financial transactions allowed on these forums, so ticket sales and purchases are not allowed, including requests about how to purchase or sell tickets. If you need to buy or sell a ticket please ask on other forums or platforms like Facebook. Any posts talking about needing tickets or having extra ones to sell will be deleted. If you have tickets that you wish to give away you may post on here.

Good luck to those that need tickets or that unfortunately cannot go and are trying to sell them.
Was not asking for any transactions to take place on this forum for OBB tickets. Not sure why we aren't allowed to ask where someone would purchase something, whether it would be an item of clothing (like the above posts) or a ticket, especially since it wouldn't be purchased on this particular forum. These forums were established to help people seeking advice about their Disney trips. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

I already ordered it and it shipped today so wish me luck!

Hi everyone,

Understood. I'll steer clear in the future. I understand the tickets are not allowed to be sold.

Not sure why we aren't allowed to ask where someone would purchase something, whether it would be an item of clothing (like the above posts)
No one said that questions asking where to purchase items of clothes aren't allowed.

or a ticket, especially since it wouldn't be purchased on this particular forum.
Disneyland has a rule about reselling tickets. And there are no monetary transactions allowed on the DIS. `Sometimes people join the boards in hopes to buy or sell tickets that are no longer available for sale. Leaving these discussions unchecked provides the opportunity for people to try and use these forums to buy or sell. In the past, when this happened, we received complaints that one party or the other didn't fulfill their agreement (either bogus ticket or didn't pay). The decision was made not to allow these discussions any longer on these forums.

Most regular posters know this and don't engage.

Anyone hear any rumors yet about which characters will be meeting this year?

Also, question about years past. If you wanted to meet characters at the party (not the trick or treat trail ones) were the lines very long?

Anyone hear any rumors yet about which characters will be meeting this year?

Also, question about years past. If you wanted to meet characters at the party (not the trick or treat trail ones) were the lines very long?
Last year they were all distanced. I don’t remember the lines being that long. I think the longest line was the Headless Horseman statue. Lol

That is a gorgeous costume! I bet a lot of people will comment on it.

That is a great dress! Love the wig, too.

I'm debating between costumes: Oogie Boogie, Loki, or Captain America. Would I see any of those characters at the event? I figure Loki and Oogie are my two best chances, as Cap isn't a villain (most of the time). However, I'm unlikely to wait in line for characters, so what are the chances that Loki and Oogie are just hanging out or by a treat trail?

Oogie has his treat trail. Loki wasn't out for last Oogie Boogie Bash I think. They had Zombie Cap last year for Halloween, but I am not 100 percent sure if he was party or evening hours.

Maybe I’ve just missed it somewhere, but has Disney announced the seasonal food options for Halloween time yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter