"The Official 'True Blood' Vampire Thread" ...spoilers included.

I did not like last night's episode at all. IMO, they did nothing to advance the story like.

I was surprised with how quickly they had Bill & Sookie "hit the floor."

Very happy with Arlene's storyline -- she deserves some happiness as she's pretty much gotten a dirty deal from the beginning of the show.

I'm not sure what Grandpa Niall's message was. :confused3 and what the deal was with Hoyt's girlfriend and Jason. Another :confused3

Can't believe we only have a few more episodes left.

The last couple of episodes the story has stalled. I wish they would resolve some story lines. Saving everything to the end is frustrating.

I do like the parade of old characters. It gives me hope that we might see Russell again.

Sookie and Bill? She sees the love he had for his wife and she goes running to him? Just dumb. Maybe the guy has a bucket list that doesn't include hooking up with the most selfish, immature lady in town.

And why didn't he feel that Jessica was in trouble?

The last couple of episodes the story has stalled. I wish they would resolve some story lines. Saving everything to the end is frustrating.

I do like the parade of old characters. It gives me hope that we might see Russell again.

Sookie and Bill? She sees the love he had for his wife and she goes running to him? Just dumb. Maybe the guy has a bucket list that doesn't include hooking up with the most selfish, immature lady in town.

And why didn't he feel that Jessica was in trouble?

Was Jessica in trouble? Did I miss something? I thought the next episode was her in being in trouble with Violet.

So what did we think of last nights episode? SPOILERS if you did not watch. Did you hear the cheers of all Erik fans accross the world? Well I was one of them. Violets dungeon of pain scene was over way to quick. My husband noticed that bills fangs did not come out last night when sookie woke him up to go get cured. Is he turning human as "No" on the you tube comments said?! And what was up with the scene sookie rocking the "no baby" baby??

My favorite scene was Eric showing up on Sookie's doorstep to let her know she didn't have to worry about him now because he was cured and get sucker-punched again that she really didn't seem to care but wanted the cure for Bill. ;-)

Maybe Bill's fangs didn't come out when he was awakened because he's just too weak?

The "nothing" baby was Bill's subconscious telling him that he and Sookie could never be a family, etc.

I'm a sucker -- I want good endings for everyone. :thumbsup2

So Bill doesn't want Sarah's blood. Why? Because of his flashbacks? He's tired of being a vampire? He doesn't want to lose his humanity again? Silly! Drink the blood Bill!!! Your time is running out. :hourglass I really would not be happy if the series ended with Bill's true death. :sad:

My favorite scene was Eric showing up on Sookie's doorstep to let her know she didn't have to worry about him now because he was cured and get sucker-punched again that she really didn't seem to care but wanted the cure for Bill. ;-)

Maybe Bill's fangs didn't come out when he was awakened because he's just too weak?

The "nothing" baby was Bill's subconscious telling him that he and Sookie could never be a family, etc.

I'm a sucker -- I want good endings for everyone. :thumbsup2

That was my favorite scene too! Team Eric until the end :)

I just caught up on the last two episodes.... why couldn't the last couple of seasons be this good? Not liking all but for the most part I'm loving it. I love that Hoyt is back. Eric, oh my. I'm not a fan of sex scenes however, Eric's reaction to Ginger was awesome. Bill to die or not to die.... I'm not sure how I feel. I feel like, looking at the promos that Eric will save Bill in the end.

Anna114 said:
I just caught up on the last two episodes.... why couldn't the last couple of seasons be this good? Not liking all but for the most part I'm loving it. I love that Hoyt is back. Eric, oh my. I'm not a fan of sex scenes however, Eric's reaction to Ginger was awesome. Bill to die or not to die.... I'm not sure how I feel. I feel like, looking at the promos that Eric will save Bill in the end.

The great thing about the scene with Eric and Ginger was that it was sex without nudity, just the suggestion of it, which made it that much funnier.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using DISBoards

Disappointed. A Titanic ending? Bill only wanted to be killed by Sookie because he wanted her to be normal. After she refused to use her fae powers there was no point.

Why spend so much time on the wedding or at the church with the minister? No time for any of the other characters to have screen time. Such a pity.

Eric and Pam??? Eric never gave a damn about money. The whole ending with the infomercial was silly.

I am glad the bill turns human spoiler was fake. But killing in the final episode was dull.

Well, that's it for another HBO series. I might have to rematch season one again to remember the show at its best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter