"The Official 'True Blood' Vampire Thread" ...spoilers included.

The only part of the finale I enjoyed was karma paying Sarah Newlin back, and her being locked in the dungeon of Fangtasia for the rest of her life.

What happened to this show? It was so good until that Lilith fiasco. The writers really ruined it.

The finale was a major let down.

I liked the finale. I loved the dinner scene at the end. Who did Sookie marry? We'll never know. Appropriate.

Didn't like the ending - disliked it more than the books' ending.

They should've left Sookie with Alcide instead of that crappy death he got.

And they used way too old a kid for Jason's oldest. That kid looked about 5 or older. Realistically his oldest should've only been a bit over 3 considering they said it was 4 years later.

Didn't like the ending - disliked it more than the books' ending.

They should've left Sookie with Alcide instead of that crappy death he got.

And they used way too old a kid for Jason's oldest. That kid looked about 5 or older. Realistically his oldest should've only been a bit over 3 considering they said it was 4 years later.

I agree too so wish they wouldn't have killed off Alcide. I would have preferred to see Sookie live her life with him after Bill's death ...atleast he can protect her since she is still Fairy.

I'm not that upset that they killed Bill however instead of the staking him they should have just let Sookie use her fairy light and be done with it.....then she would be human and no big deal that she was with some unknown dude and pregnant. That would fit that ending they had. Now she is still a fairy and pregnant so the kid could have some powers passed to them so now both Sookie and her kid will attract supes...maybe that is in the plans to have a spin off about Sookies kid in the future....:headache:

I didn't love the ending either. I could sit here for an hour dissecting the show and would still have much more to say :tongue: . Eric and Pam's ending.... Eric in the car bopping and weaving his head :drive: (SMH :sad2: ) I didn't understand it then and still don't.Eric being a snake oil salesman at the end again SMH. I did like that they show us years from now that all was right in the world and that they brought Hoyt back. We all need a sweet Hoyt in our life. I was disappointed that LaLa and Sam were ignored this episode, other then the last scene. What happened to Letty Mae and Ruby Jean? I know Ruby was a very small part but I always got the biggest kick out of her. I agree, letting Alcide die instead of marrying Sookie was just dumb. It would have made for a much better ending, IMHO. They should have spent a couple of episodes of Sookie coming to terms with her feelings for Bill and Alcide. Sook, is on her own now as Fae. Eric is gone from her life. Jess and James are all she has for protection and Lord knows she needs it. Oh well, it is what it is. I feel like it was time for it to go.. I'm not sure what they had left, as writers. I will miss the characters. I know it's only TV and you need to suspend your disbelief but I will miss Pam's snarky ways and comments, LaLa being LaLa and Eric.... for just his being a tall, handsome, swedish, arrogant self :rolleyes1

The pieces just didn't fit. Eric and Pam on an infomercial and the NYSE didn't make sense. That seems to be the type of thing both would hate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter