"The Official 'True Blood' Vampire Thread" ...spoilers included.

Same thing I was saying to my DD while we were watching it. *Why* go at night -- go in during the day with humans and weres. But all that happened was pretty much to further the plot line along, and I'm all for that.

My hope is Jason's girlfriend is the next to go. I think she'll go after Jessica and be killed -- then Jason & Jessica will end up together.

Years ago I remember saying no sense in being rational -- after all we're discussing vampires, weres, fairies, shape-shifters and all other. :lmao:

To the bolded: I agree, Jason's "girlfriend" needs to go. I use "" because she's so controlling, she treats him more like a pet/possession than a partner, and he doesn't deserve that. I also wonder how Jessica would have reacted had Jason been the one trying to convince her to finally eat again. Jason has a way of talking to Jessica that not many others can. Considering all they've been through, I'm sure she still values what he has to say and trusts him. I would like to see them back together. It seems they might push for that, since they're kinda pushing an attraction between James and Lafayette anyway.

Same thing I was saying to my DD while we were watching it. *Why* go at night -- go in during the day with humans and weres. But all that happened was pretty much to further the plot line along, and I'm all for that.

My hope is Jason's girlfriend is the next to go. I think she'll go after Jessica and be killed -- then Jason & Jessica will end up together.

Years ago I remember saying no sense in being rational -- after all we're discussing vampires, weres, fairies, shape-shifters and all other. :lmao:

I say that to myself all the time. I get all wrung up because something doesn't make sense. Then I'm like, well duh, it doesn't have to make sense, does it?

She wound up with SAM in the book?? Wow. What a let down. Glad I bailed.

LMAO I was thinking the same thing! I stopped after the one with Quinn and Sookie together after hurricane katrina.

Well I was up super late last night watching episodes 2-5 and all I can say is I'm loving this season! ::yes:: Yes, they say and do stupid things, but I don't care....and the flashbacks are always awesome! :thumbsup2

I really hope she ends up with Bill. I've always wanted her to be with Bill. I read all the books and was constantly hoping that she and Bill would become romantic again. I love Eric too, but not with Sookie.

Please now Bill has HepV?? How did he get it and how did Eric get it. And Bills flashbacks to his wife, are they implying that Sarah was his one and only true love and he will die and be reunited with her. So sookie will end up with no one?! Can only imagine

Well played, True Blood, well played (the ending). I was half expecting Bill to kill himself after his memories of the past. Totally surprised.

So the possibility of both Eric and Bill having Hep V and dying could happen. Sam's wife flaked off -- so if she were to get killed it would leave Sam with the baby -- and in the future, marriageable to Sookie. Yick. No. Just, please no.

I'm thinking Ginger (POOR Ginger!) is going to save Erik and Pam.

So the possibility of both Eric and Bill having Hep V and dying could happen. Sam's wife flaked off -- so if she were to get killed it would leave Sam with the baby -- and in the future, marriageable to Sookie. Yick. No. Just, please no.

I bet she will end up with Sam. :sad2: Hope not though.

Has anyone else though about the fact that this season's promo picture has Sookie lying on her back and a tear of blood is running down the side of her face. Only vampires cry blood so.........

Has anyone else though about the fact that this season's promo picture has Sookie lying on her back and a tear of blood is running down the side of her face. Only vampires cry blood so.........

Hmmm, that would be an interesting way to end it.

Exactly...Is she a fairy???? Is she a vampire???? She is a Fairypire. Like Tinkerbell with fangs:lmao:

I bet she will end up with Sam. :sad2: Hope not though.

It's hard to tell at this point. The author of the books said she had always known Sam and Sookie would be together, that was what she wanted from the beginning. I know the show is completely different, but it's possible they throw them together in the show too.

The author of the books said that it would be too cruel to turn Sookie into a Vamp. She loves the sun too much. I don't think this will happen, at least I hope not. There have been so many times she could have been killed or turned, it would just make the series seem so pointless if she does die or get turned.

Exactly...Is she a fairy???? Is she a vampire???? She is a Fairypire. Like Tinkerbell with fangs:lmao:

Like Warlow.

So Sookie gave Bill Hep V? :confused3

Yes. There was a quick flashback to the stunt she pulled a couple episodes back where she cut herself to draw out the Hep V group. When one was killed the blood sprayed onto her open wound. That's how she got it. Bill drank her blood sometime after that and got it.

It's hard to tell at this point. The author of the books said she had always known Sam and Sookie would be together, that was what she wanted from the beginning. I know the show is completely different, but it's possible they throw them together in the show too.

Especially now since it seems Sam's fiancée is leaving town.

Yes. There was a quick flashback to the stunt she pulled a couple episodes back where she cut herself to draw out the Hep V group. When one was killed the blood sprayed onto her open wound. That's how she got it. Bill drank her blood sometime after that and got it.

Ahh yes. Thank you. I do remember that scene, but I wasn't thinking.

Haven't watched last nights episode yet. But I was watching some videos and promos of True Blood on youtube, and I stumbled on some comments...

Someone, who claims to be an extra on the show, let some spoilers fly. It was a pretty long thread in the comments, and this person seems to legitimately have worked on the set because of some of the info that they share. They come right out and say that they don't know everything that happens because they weren't there for all the filming, and that some characters have multiple endings. They were unsure if the multiple endings were because TB was trying to keep the endings a secret, or if the writers hadn't decided yet which way to go.

I will share the link, but beware, these are MAJOR spoilers. (And yes, it's possible this is made up, but after reading all the different comments this person made, with the info they have, not just about upcoming episodes, I think they do have inside information.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky4Dm355CUI

Find the user NO, and read all his comments in the replies to get the info.

Wow. The options that NO listed on youtube were things I'd never even considered! (I can't help myself from reading spoilers). We'll see what happens, but this was all very interesting.:thumbsup2

It was very interesting! Kind of shocked me, because like you said, I had never even considered something like that might happen.

I think the writers have really "upped their game" for this last season. Sunday night's show was excellent.:)

I think the writers have really "upped their game" for this last season. Sunday night's show was excellent.:)

I'm loving this season! :thumbsup2 And it will be over all too soon. :sad1: A couple of seasons ago I couldn't have cared less if they cancelled the show right in the middle of the season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter