The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

Hi there Elizabeth,

I'd love to hear more about your past experience as a Cast Member in Epcot, is there any place I can read about it online?

About your planned trip to Orlando, are you traveling solo?

Are you working for a travel agency?

I like asking questions...

I worked in the UK Pavillion in Epcot in the shops. It's the best thing I have ever done and I am so grateful that I had the chance to work at Disney World. I didn't keep a blog when I was there, just a bit of a diary, but if you have any questions just let me know and I'd be happy to answer them.

I am currently working for a Travel Agency in the UK, which although it's not as much fun as working at Dinsey, It's still pretty cool. I will be heading to Orlando in September and will be going solo for the first time. I am a little nervous about being on my own but I have done Disneyland and Disneyland Paris solo so I am sure I will be fine ;)

I worked in the UK Pavillion in Epcot in the shops. It's the best thing I have ever done and I am so grateful that I had the chance to work at Disney World. I didn't keep a blog when I was there, just a bit of a diary, but if you have any questions just let me know and I'd be happy to answer them.

I am currently working for a Travel Agency in the UK, which although it's not as much fun as working at Dinsey, It's still pretty cool. I will be heading to Orlando in September and will be going solo for the first time. I am a little nervous about being on my own but I have done Disneyland and Disneyland Paris solo so I am sure I will be fine ;)

I love reading blogs from people who worked or are working at Disney. I'm 35 years old at the moment but would leave anything behind to start all over in Orlando (and work at Disney).

At the moment I'm still hesitating about also planning a trip and traveling solo to Disneyworld. It's nice reading you are going solo. Maybe it now makes it easier for me also ....

I am right there with you! I am 35 and would pick up and leave it all behind to be there. I am just waiting for my chance!

I am right there with you! I am 35 and would pick up and leave it all behind to be there. I am just waiting for my chance!

Because I'm not an American citizen it's kinda complicated to even attempt. But it's nice meeting someone my age who also is on the same Disney addiction level.

So for you there might be a chance in the near future you realy end up working at Disney?

Because I'm not an American citizen it's kinda complicated to even attempt. But it's nice meeting someone my age who also is on the same Disney addiction level.

So for you there might be a chance in the near future you realy end up working at Disney?

I don't know when it will happen but it is my goal. I am hoping much sooner than later!

Well, guess I can post here now. I am again single. 49 year old woman who LOVES Disney. Moving to Florida soon. . .Orlando area.

happy Friday peeps!!!

Any plans for the weekend ??? :goodvibes

Probably not as exciting as your weekend.... :confused3

awwwwwwww D66... my weekend is boring... work in the AM... Dinner and a movie with mom and Josh... Sunday is the same thing work in the AM... Concert at the park in the afternoon....popcorn:: so its more hectic than exciting!

Just found this thread -- I think it's a great idea! :goodvibes

First Name: Gina

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Dark auburn/brown

Body Type: Full-figured

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: 1 seriously awesome son, 14

Do you have any pets: 2 cats, 1 dog

Favorite activities: Reading, video games, MMORPG's, pnp games, archery, light saber battles in the living room :goodvibes

Favorite movie: Possibly Star Wars... lol. My fave Disney movies are Beauty & the Beast, Lilo & Stitch, and WALL-e.

Favorite color(s): Pink!! Soft, cotton candy pink. :cloud9:

Favorite Disney character(s): Minnie

A little bit about yourself: I'm a mom, a Disney fanatic, a silly silly girl, I'm happiest when I'm near or on the ocean, I adore football, I hate chick flicks, I l-o-v-e the color pink, I'm a gamer (old school and new), an avid reader, a closet punk rock girl, a principled Conservative, and a proud geekette.

A little bit about your ideal match: A family man, solid value system, un-religious but spiritual, a big goofball with a big brain, someone with a daily commitment to laughter.

princess:

-gina-

Image1150-1.jpg

Apparently this is the desired format:

First Name: Darcy

Age: Officially 49. Mentally is up to your personal judgement.

Hair/Eye Color: Reddish Brown/Hazel

Body Type: Curvy

Do you have any kids: 1 seriously awesome son, 17

Do you have any pets: no

Favorite activities: Travel to WDW and other global destinations

Favorite movie: My favorites involve Swords and Sorcery, the Will and the Word, or Princesses. . .ROFLMAO. . .I just love fantasy stuff. Lets see, Lord of the Rings, Princess Bride, Star Wars, etc. . .

Favorite color(s): Purple, hot pink and black

Favorite Disney character(s): Tink and Minnie

A little bit about yourself: Mom to a 17 year old young man. He is a DIS fanatic as well. I am a nurse and living in the Orlando area (20 minutes to the world from any direction). I am friendly, outgoing and love meeting new people.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who loves Disney as much as me, enjoys a hot dog as much as a filet mignon, will watch a baseball game or a ballet, will dance even if they really don't want to, and will practice being a kid at heart at every chance possible.

Did I say enough?. ..lol.

First Name: Adam

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: A few extra pounds, but I carry my weight well (I'm 6 feet tall)

Ethnicity: Hispanic, look like I'm white.

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: No, but I want a dog.

Favorite activities: Playing MMORPG's, reading, biking, tennis and going
to Disneyland (of course).

Favorite movie: Non-Disney - Let the Right One In / Disney - Wall-E

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Jack Skellington

A little bit about yourself: I think I'm a pretty cool, nice guy. I'm shy at first but once you get to know me I'm very talkative.
I'm a new Disney fanatic but I'm no less passionate than someone who has been at it for a longtime.
I am a simple person that would be happy with a life of work and Disneyland theme parks/cruises/adventures.

A little bit about your ideal match: I just want to meet a a nice person who I can share my Disney experiences with (age isn't important to me).

PS: Sorry I didn't post a picture, PM/Email me and I'll send you one.

It won't let me send a PM till I hit the magic number of 10 posts i'd better get chatting me thinks! :lmao:

First Name: Danielle

Hair/Eye Color: Reddish Brown/Green
Body Type: average

Do you have any kids: 2- boy 8/girl 17

Do you have any pets: yes- 2 dogs

Favorite activities: Plan trips to Disney

Favorite movie: Romantic comedies and Disney movies-Peter Pan

Favorite color(s):Yellow and pink

Favorite Disney character(s): Tink and Mickey

A little bit about yourself: My kids are my life. I want to move closer to my happy place one day.

A little bit about your ideal match: Must love Disney and be able to make me laugh.

First Name: Megan

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde/Blue
Body Type: average

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: no

Favorite activities: Disney, traveling, watching the Steelers and Pens, playing tennis, shopping, going to bars/clubs, hanging out with friends, white water rafting, movies, etc.

Favorite movie: Love & Basketball, Top Gun, and Leap Year..Disney: Beauty and the Best, Peter Pan, and Princess & the Frog

Favorite color(s):Blue and Pink

Favorite Disney character(s): Tinkerbell

A little bit about yourself: I teach Pre-K north of Cincinnati, I'm currently finishing up my teaching certificate in PA (if only I can pass the state boards), I lived in FL for 1.5 yr doing the Disney college program and Internship. I hopefully plan on moving back down to FL as soon as I get certified to teach in public schools and of course I love Disney!

A little bit about your ideal match: Must love kids, Disney, and make me laugh!!

First Name: Shannon

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green

Body Type: BBW

Do You Have Any Kids: I have 3- DD 10, DD 9, and DS 8

Do You Have Any Pets: 1 dog

Favorite Activites: reading, travel, the beach, carnivals (I'm an ex carnie), music

Favorite Movie: Harold and Maude

Favorite Color: Blue

Favorite Disney Character: Dumbo

About Me: I love to have fun and laugh, I'm usually a pretty happy person. I tend to be very spontaneous. I'm a little shy- maybe too much sometimes. I work full time as a medical assistant and I am also in school.

About My Match: I would like someone who doesn't take things to seriously, who is able to have fun and just enjoy every day. Of course, I would have to have a mate who is accepting of my kids and who treats them and me well.

First Name: Judy

Hair/Eye Color: /reddishblonde/blue

Do You Have Any Kids: I have 2

Do You Have Any Pets: 1 dog

Favorite Activites: travel, the beach, wandering WDW,

Favorite Movie: While you were sleeping

Favorite Color: Green

Favorite Disney Character: Classic Minnie

About Me: I love to have fun and laugh, I'm usually a pretty happy person. I tend to be very spontaneous. My friends, most of whom I met on a Disney cruise, are very important to me

About My Match: I would like someone who doesn't take things to seriously, who is able to have fun and just enjoy life. He must be willing to travel to Disney (haha) and love my friends and family.

Hi Shannon and Judy!!! I think you two need to start a DIS Party in NC!!!! Maybe that saying when you build they will come mioght be a good reason to do it :goodvibes

First Name: Christine

Sex:female

Hair/Eye Color: brown hair/ hazel eyes

Body Type: some excess baggage

Ethnicity: caucasian

Do you have any kids:no

Do you have any pets:2 dogs and a rabbit

Favorite activities: reading,watching movies,playing games, anything fun and exciting

Favorite movie: all lilo and stitch movies, transformers,pirates, sweeney todd, NBC and other disney and none disney movies to list

Favorite color(s): blue,black,pink

Favorite Disney character(s):stitch,jack skellington,jack sparrow,mickey

A little bit about yourself: I am shy at first until I feel comfortable. I like to have all kinds of fun and sometimes I just chill at home to relax I like to try anything new at least once

A little bit about your ideal match: I am not all that picky I mean they are on the disney board so they have some knowledge or disney which is good, and they also should be caring,honest,sweet and able to compromise, and have fun doing anything,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter