The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

First Name: Elizabeth

Sex: female

Hair/Eye Color: brown hair, brown eyes

Body Type: full figured..

Ethnicity: Welsh on mom's side and a mix of things on my dad's

Do you have any kids: no but i want some one day

Do you have any pets: just a goldfish

Favorite activities: photography, watching movies and sports, and anything Disney related

Favorite movie: Finding Nemo, UP, Mulan, anything Disney!!

Favorite color(s): blue and green

Favorite Disney character(s): all of them!

A little bit about yourself: I work at a childcare center which is great because i get to talk about Disney alot. I also have a niece who i love and i spoil her more than her mom would like. but she is not even two and has been to Disney like ten times. :love:

A little bit about your ideal match: A guy that shares my love for Disney and someone that will love me for me. Who will understand that there will be times that i am really quiet and there will be random times that i will just start dancing..

First Name: Marsi

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Colour: Brown/green

Body Type: average/curvy (I'm 5'7")

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: No, I live in a pet free building. :sad2:

Favourite activities: Planning Disney vacations (duh!), reading, traveling, hanging out w/ family & friends, photography, planning parties, scrapbooking, music, movies, games etc

Favourite movie: So many! I'll pick The Ocean's Trilogy. Just watched Ocean's 11 this past weekend - so good. "Ted Nugent called. He wants his shirt back." Classic.

Favourite colour(s): Blue

Favourite Disney character(s): Pooh Bear

A little bit about yourself: Fun-loving chatterbox who tells great stories and loves to travel. Actually, that was from a cell phone advert that my BFF cut out of a magazine and pasted on my locker at work. It's pretty accurate though.

A little bit about your ideal match: Christian, someone who makes me laugh (and thinks I'm funny too), preferably someone without kids. I'm Yvaine, looking for my Tristan (massive bonus points for anyone who knows what that's from).

This is me, June 2010.
4794113564_83d0bef064_m.jpg

Hi Marsi. Considering you're in the "Solo Traveler Section", are you going to travel solo on your next trip?

Hi Marsi. Considering you're in the "Solo Traveler Section", are you going to travel solo on your next trip?

Actually I'm going w/ my best friend and we're meeting up w/ my parents for a few days. I fall under the "Disney for adults" category more than the "solo travelers" one.

How's life in Holland?

Actually I'm going w/ my best friend and we're meeting up w/ my parents for a few days. I fall under the "Disney for adults" category more than the "solo travelers" one.

How's life in Holland?

Forgot about the "Adults" category. Holland is way too far from Florida!

Ou
I'm glad you enjoyed it. I absolutely love that movie. I actually was lucky enough to meet Kevin Costner while he was filming "JFK". We were on a family vacation back in 89 or 90 (can never remember the exact year) in Washington, D.C. and we noticed this large group of people sitting under a tent on The Mall. We decided to check it out and were told they were part of a movie crew who was having lunch at the time. One of the security guards mentioned that Kevin Costner was one of the actors and pointed him out to us. After he ate, Mr. Costner was kind enough to come out and shake hands with my family and a few other people who gathered around. He was super nice.

Awwwwwwwwww, wow. What an awesome memory to have. It's good to know that he is as nice of a guy as he seems.:)

Occassionally, I lurk here, so I guess I should post.

First Name: Kim

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: brown/hazel

Body Type: A little extra to love.

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: One, DD6

Do you have any pets: Yes. 2 outdoor kitties.

Favorite activities: Reading, chatting, reading, writing...oh, did I mention I like to read?

Favorite movie: The Princess Bride (favorite Disney movie: Alice in Wonderland, although I also love the old, live-action movies like Escape to Witch Mountain and The Ugly Dachsund.)

Favorite color(s): I like pinks and water colors (blues, greens, and purples) My DD thinks my favorite color is either purple (which is my school's color, so I buy a lot of purple) or green (because I just painted my bedroom green)

Favorite Disney character(s): Donald Duck, Cheshire Cat, and Belle (because, of course, if I were a Disney princess, I'd have to be the one who can't stop reading....)

A little bit about yourself: I'm shy until I get comfortable. I haven't dated in 6 years. (If you ask why, I'll tell you, but really? Do you want to be bored with insignificant details?) I talk WAAAY too much sometimes. (You can see that in some of my posts.) Okay, really...I'm not sure what to put here, but feel free to ask anything. I'll either answer...or I won't. Okay, I'll probably answer.

A little bit about your ideal match: :confused3 Someone who still believes in magic but is still grounded in reality (as neccessary). Someone who will agree to listen if I've had a bad day, or a good day, or just a day if I'll listen to him (compromise). Someone with some mild interest in books, even if it's just hearing about what I read. Someone with some amount of patience and can deal with a pretty well stereotypical Cancer. Someone who can be completely silly from time to time. (I feel like all this either equates that I'm a princess waiting for Prince Charming or that I'm delusional, or that I just really don't know what, exactly, I want.)

its that time again!!! :goodvibes

Have a wonderful Weekend!!!!!!!!! :drinking1:

As a big style lurker, i thought i might actually post even though i'm from the UK :)

First Name: Claire

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Hair: Cherry. Eye: 1 blue, 1 hazel - yes they really are different colours

Body Type: Curvous, and well proportioned

Occupation: Quality Assurance Enginner for a large international electronics company

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: No, but would love a dog & horse

Favorite activities: Everything Disney, Reading, Cinema

Favorite movie: Tough one I like lots including Star Wars, Indiania Jones, Bourne, James Bond, Rom-coms. Disney: Tarzan, absolute fave ((something about a man in a loinc cloth!!! :lmao: ))

Favorite color(s): Purple & blues

Favorite Disney character(s): Eeyore!!!! :eeyore:

A little bit about yourself: I hate writing these... but here goes!!
Been seperated for a year, and now looking once more to find my prince! I am a self confessed work-aholic but I work so that i can travel to the World! Figured that I might as well try on here as then at least, hopefully the Disney part is covered! :goodvibes:

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who loves Disney as much as me. Ideally a romantic, not hung up on age, as long as they are young at heart and a true Disney fan then that's good for me!!!!

Hey everyone! It's nice to see so many faces on this thread - and thanks DFD for being the welcoming committee to all the new folks that post!

I just wanted to specifically send a big hug to all my fellow single ladies :grouphug: I wish we could all meet at WDW and have a HUGE girls day out together. Wouldn't that be fun?

Is anyone finding any love connections through this thread yet? ;)

- Carey

------------------------------------------------

OregonGirl (29) princess: [[ Mom (57) :cutie: Dad (58) :cool2: ]]

Oregon Family of 3 - Nov 1-11, 2007 – Boardwalk Inn (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl - Our August 2008 Disneyland visit - Marriot Residence Inn Maingate (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3 – January 24-31, 2009 – Boardwalk Inn concierge (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3, December 6-12th 2009, Boardwalk Inn concierge ºoº (Mouseplanet TR with pre-trip info)

NEXT DISNEY TRIP - DECEMBER 2nd - 11th 2010 - Boardwalk Inn club level

Hi there Elizabeth,

I'd love to hear more about your past experience as a Cast Member in Epcot, is there any place I can read about it online?

About your planned trip to Orlando, are you traveling solo?

Are you working for a travel agency?

I like asking questions...

Thanks for the welcome guys:)

We should totally have a huge WDW girl’s day out. It would be awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter