The Official Free Dining Watch 2007 Thread

Sit back and relax, heck no.....I've got to start making ADR's now!!! :rotfl2:

Congrats to all of us who got free dining this week!!! :woohoo:

All my park choices and ADR's are all good. I was done planning last month. It's all smooth sailing form here.

I can't plan a trip to WDW yet. MY DW is interviewing for a job which will mean we will have to move. Too difficult to plan a trip when were not sure where we will be in September.

I can't plan a trip to WDW yet. MY DW is interviewing for a job which will mean we will have to move. Too difficult to plan a trip when were not sure where we will be in September.

It's fully refundable up to 45 days prior to check-in. You might still want to plan something just in case the interview doesn't pan out or if it does and you move even closer to WDW!

LOL, If I can plan one around children that we're adopting that aren't even here yet you can plan one with the hopes of still going :)

Good luck with the interview...but if you think you'll have even the slightest chance of going, I'd book and hold on to the ressie until you know for sure :)

I finally got my ressies around 3pm today.
CBR Aug.26th-Sept.2nd FREE DINNING:banana:
I tried twice at work,with no luck.

My CM was funny, I said I like to book a trip and he said ok, well how long have you been on the line for? It was funny, I then said and you know what I want right? He laughed and said no really I dont. Free dinning, he laughed and really what is that. I did not give a code!I said you must hate free dinning! He said no really we dont.
We laughed alot. He said he had been in since 7am, and had did 45 reservations for the free dinning plan. I was his first to want a moderate resort, so he said I was in big luck. Everyone else is either booking deluxe because of the free dinning or value.
:goodvibes
Unless you really have your heart staying at a value, for us a family of four the CBR was only about 200.00 more then staying in a value.
Also for some of you who ended up in sports, and wanted movies, in 2005 we were booked for music and later after all the hype of the free dinning want down my TA got us into movies. So have faith, or come enjoy CBR with me!

By the way GOOFY IS UP ON THE PAGE NOW!:earboy2:

I got my ressies for 8/26 to 9/1 too at CBR with FREE DINING!!! I am soooooo HAPPY!!!!!
Maybe I'll see you there.

It's fully refundable up to 45 days prior to check-in. You might still want to plan something just in case the interview doesn't pan out or if it does and you move even closer to WDW!

But if we move to Orlando, I don't think my wife wants to stay at WDW. We will get the annual passes but to stay in a WDW hotel might be asking too much if were living there. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Her interview is next Thursday in Orlando.

I've been toying around with going in August due to the free dining. I guess I should have been more on the ball. There were no values at all with free dining from Aug 26-Sept 1. Oh well, more money to save towards another trip in the future I guess.

Me too, I had my ADR's before anything else. The only thing left for me is flights.

Me too!!! So far so good...just waiting to see if they will go down....right now to stay 1 night hotel, park at hotel (while in Dis) fly for 4 and 3 day car rental....$997.US. That is at least $200.US less than I am estimating for us to drive!!!!!!:cool1:

Her interview is next Thursday in Orlando.

Oh sure...now you tell me! :teeth:

I still think you should put a deposit on something while it's available, if and when you find out she gets the job -- just cancel and get your $200 back. Better safe than sorry!

:scared1: just checked my ressie online and it says ASMu...I reserved ASMo.....:scared1:

UPDATE....

The CM that I spoke with yesterday called back and said that the original call was not recorded ...BUT she talked to the manager and they are going to over-ride it and give me the ASMo..like I originally booked!!!!:banana: :woohoo: :dance3:

I am soooooo excited now!!!!! I can't wait till September!!!!!!

Thanks for all the P.D. everyone it worked...Disney truely is magical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wizard:

UPDATE....

The CM that I spoke with yesterday called back and said that the original call was not recorded ...BUT she talked to the manager and they are going to over-ride it and give me the ASMo..like I originally booked!!!!:banana: :woohoo: :dance3:

Thanks for all the P.D. everyone it worked...Disney truely is magical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wizard:

GREAT NEWS!!! Congratulations!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

UPDATE....

That's AWESOME!! I'm so happy for you!! :thumbsup2

All my ADR's are already made.... now got free dining at POP! Just need to finish saving up the money to pay for it all.... now with FD it means $311 less that we have to save up yippeee :drive: :beach:

I made my ADR's this afternoon. Got everything that I wanted. CM was so friendly. He said," you are so wise to be making these now!"

UPDATE....

That's awesome! :goodvibes

I made my ADR's this afternoon. Got everything that I wanted. CM was so friendly. He said," you are so wise to be making these now!"

Absolutely!

I called this morning and made one last ADR, dinner for 2 at Chef Mickey's on Saturday Sept 1. We ended up with a 5PM ADR, which is fine. The next they had available was 8PM.

I've gotten everything I wanted too. Of course I'm a little obsessive and high-maintenance, so I'll probably try to make changes later, but at least we won't be running around looking for places in August. :cool2:

We got all our ADR that we wanted for eight with the times we wanted!

We like to eat late so the times were great that give us extra staying power for extra magical hours!!!
26th- LIberty Tree Tavern
27th- Garden Grill
28th Le Cellier
29th- Crystal Palace
30th Prime Time Cafe
31st Whispering Cayon

I think the kids will like them all too!!!!! 3 adults 2 Juniors 3 kids!!!!:grouphug:

:thumbsup2 I'm thrilled for all of you who are able
to take advantage of the free dining :thumbsup2

I'm green with envy because my travel dates are not included in the free dining offer ~ but I'm all warm inside because so many of you get to eat at your favorite restaurants for free!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter