The Official Free Dining Watch 2007 Thread

I called on Thursday night when I seen availability on the website for ASMu preferred room. And was able to change.:cheer2:

Congratulations:) . I was able to move to preferred at ASMo (our first choice) by checking the website and calling when I seen availiblity too.:woohoo:

I got ASMo (preferred) as well! We were at ASSp, but i got an email from my TA from DU that she was able to change it to movies for us!! :yay:

This is my first posting EVER, I am new, so will see how it goes! Our family is going to WDW Sept. 13-19 and we did get the free dining included in our quote. We figured it up and this is a huge savings. :cheer2:

TammySue, have you figured out your dining reservations yet? They are really filling up fast for that time.

For everyone who didn't get what you wanted I would start calling now, cause there are openings at pretty much all the value resorts...Thursday was the day that everyone needed to make their deposits and whoever didn't their ressie canceled, so that opened up some rooms!!!

Good luck to all in getting what you really want!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter