The Most Random Thread EVER!

I HAVE CLUB TEAM TRYOUTS TOMORROW

I'M FREAKING OUT

But I'm also excited, 'cause it's my birthday

BUT I'M MAINLY FREAKING OUT

Venting a bit... Woke up this morning... 33 Wattpad notifications... Not a lot but STILL the most I've ever had

So I started with my insane amount of PMs, go through all the ones about drama some of my friends have started, trying to stay in the gray area of the arguments, then:

"I was wondering if you could put my OC in your fanfic? Like, you could say he's been looking for so and so and he's been in hiding that's why he hasn't been in yet..." and et cetera...

I was early in the morning, I just wanted to say "UMMM LEMME THINK. UH. NO." //But// I politely said it would be hard and stuff and I'd have to think

Really, though, if I WANTED your OC, I would have asked. Just like you asked me if my OC could be in your /new/ fanfic, so it wouldn't have been hard to incorporate the character, anyways. And then this person ended up deleting that story anyways... grr...

But the rest of the notifications were people voting and commenting and a follow so my mood improved :P

Venting a bit... Woke up this morning... 33 Wattpad notifications... Not a lot but STILL the most I've ever had

So I started with my insane amount of PMs, go through all the ones about drama some of my friends have started, trying to stay in the gray area of the arguments, then:

"I was wondering if you could put my OC in your fanfic? Like, you could say he's been looking for so and so and he's been in hiding that's why he hasn't been in yet..." and et cetera...

I was early in the morning, I just wanted to say "UMMM LEMME THINK. UH. NO." //But// I politely said it would be hard and stuff and I'd have to think

Really, though, if I WANTED your OC, I would have asked. Just like you asked me if my OC could be in your /new/ fanfic, so it wouldn't have been hard to incorporate the character, anyways. And then this person ended up deleting that story anyways... grr...

But the rest of the notifications were people voting and commenting and a follow so my mood improved :P
What's your wattpad?
Last week me and my siblings watched all four seasons of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic on Netflix. It was the first time any of us had seen the show. We all love it now. My favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle, and when I take the quiz to see who I'm most like, I get her.:)

Yay, another brony! (I don't like the term pegasister, so I'm just going to say brony)

Last week me and my siblings watched all four seasons of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic on Netflix. It was the first time any of us had seen the show. We all love it now. My favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle, and when I take the quiz to see who I'm most like, I get her.:)

Fluttershy is the bestest

That's why I only write fan fiction on my computer and never show it to anybody. It's my guilty pleasure. I'll let people read my original work but my fanfic rule is for my eyes only.

That's why I only write fan fiction on my computer and never show it to anybody. It's my guilty pleasure. I'll let people read my original work but my fanfic rule is for my eyes only.

Lol I'm opposite. Nobody reads my original work (with the exception of Noelle, we usually work together), but I'll post fanfics. And then do this and not tell anyone my Wattpad xD

Lol I'm opposite. Nobody reads my original work (with the exception of Noelle, we usually work together), but I'll post fanfics. And then do this and not tell anyone my Wattpad xD

Haha, well, everyone's different, I guess. I generally use fan fiction as kind of like writing exercises, but some of them can get kinda long....

Haha, well, everyone's different, I guess. I generally use fan fiction as kind of like writing exercises, but some of them can get kinda long....

Same. I guess really I've only ever posted one fanfic that stayed up, and it's still going. I've already posted like 20 chapters, but they aren't very long

So I'm watching a movie and on the Dis at the same time

my dad: giving commentary on the movie that apparently he has seen but I have not

me: "Could you PLEASE be quiet. I'm trying to watch a movie."

my dad: "You're not watching a movie you're playing on your computer. You're not ambidextrous."

me: *laughing* "Ambidextrous is where you can write with your right and left hand. And I am watching the movie I can multitask."

my dad: "Oh, yeah, multitask. You can't write with both of your hands, you're not ambidextrous, are you?"

me: "No."

So I'm watching a movie and on the Dis at the same time

my dad: giving commentary on the movie that apparently he has seen but I have not

me: "Could you PLEASE be quiet. I'm trying to watch a movie."

my dad: "You're not watching a movie you're playing on your computer. You're not ambidextrous."

me: *laughing* "Ambidextrous is where you can write with your right and left hand. And I am watching the movie I can multitask."

my dad: "Oh, yeah, multitask. You can't write with both of your hands, you're not ambidextrous, are you?"

me: "No."

XD Sounds like the kind of thing my dad would say

I am so extremely ticked off right now

I got my school schedule, and I didn't get into the Ag Science class. They just put me in Music, and there are no words for how much I hate that class.

Because of a terrible agricultural science program at our school, only 50 kids in the grade got the class.

Let's do the math here.

Around 130 kids in my grade. Take out the people in band and choir, because if they took band/choir, then Ag Science wasn't available for them. Then take out the people who voluntarily took music- which would be plenty, it's an easy A.

I feel like the 50 kid thing shouldn't be a problem.

And then some people are just taking Ag Science because of some drama that happened last year; our teacher got fired, and it was during the semester I was in Ag. So the rest of that semester was carried out LITERALLY doing nothing. At. All. We had no class plans, nothing.

I think the only accomplishment I had was completely demolishing my friend in Minecraft Hunger Games.

Therefore, everyone wanted in on the class, under the assumption that's how it always is. But it's not.

It was easy for me, because I LIVE ON A FARM. And I show livestock animals. So I already knew basically everything we did.

That's completely unfair that they're letting people in just because they think it'll be an easy A.

I plan on taking Ag in high school, so I need to take it this year. I even wrote that on my papers with my class requests on them, and the guidance counselor said that people who wrote it and meant it would be getting priority, and so would people who had taken it this year.

And I'm 99.99% sure that people are playing politics. The majority of the Ag Program kinda hates my older sister, made up of crazy teachers and an equally crazy ex boyfriend.

I thought we were done with playing politics, my sister's going to college now

Apparently not

Open house will be interesting, because I am not taking music

Although, an easy A in music might be good, I'm taking 2 high school classes (I'm going into 8th grade) and one advanced class, and easy course might be nice

I am so extremely ticked off right now

I got my school schedule, and I didn't get into the Ag Science class. They just put me in Music, and there are no words for how much I hate that class.

Because of a terrible agricultural science program at our school, only 50 kids in the grade got the class.

Let's do the math here.

Around 130 kids in my grade. Take out the people in band and choir, because if they took band/choir, then Ag Science wasn't available for them. Then take out the people who voluntarily took music- which would be plenty, it's an easy A.

I feel like the 50 kid thing shouldn't be a problem.

And then some people are just taking Ag Science because of some drama that happened last year; our teacher got fired, and it was during the semester I was in Ag. So the rest of that semester was carried out LITERALLY doing nothing. At. All. We had no class plans, nothing.

I think the only accomplishment I had was completely demolishing my friend in Minecraft Hunger Games.

Therefore, everyone wanted in on the class, under the assumption that's how it always is. But it's not.

It was easy for me, because I LIVE ON A FARM. And I show livestock animals. So I already knew basically everything we did.

That's completely unfair that they're letting people in just because they think it'll be an easy A.

I plan on taking Ag in high school, so I need to take it this year. I even wrote that on my papers with my class requests on them, and the guidance counselor said that people who wrote it and meant it would be getting priority, and so would people who had taken it this year.

And I'm 99.99% sure that people are playing politics. The majority of the Ag Program kinda hates my older sister, made up of crazy teachers and an equally crazy ex boyfriend.

I thought we were done with playing politics, my sister's going to college now

Apparently not

Open house will be interesting, because I am not taking music

Although, an easy A in music might be good, I'm taking 2 high school classes (I'm going into 8th grade) and one advanced class, and easy course might be nice

That's dumb.

WOW, 2 high school classes and an advanced class? And I thought being ahead in math was smart.....

That's dumb.

WOW, 2 high school classes and an advanced class? And I thought being ahead in math was smart.....
Very dumb, and I'm still pretty ticked off at them

:D Yeah, I'm taking high school math and English, and then GAT Reading. I'm a nerd. :P

Very dumb, and I'm still pretty ticked off at them

:D Yeah, I'm taking high school math and English, and then GAT Reading. I'm a nerd. :P

I took high school math as well last year when I was in 8th grade. I'm in 9th grade and going to take honors Algebra 2...

I'm kind of dumb in English though lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter