The Most Random Thread EVER!

I took high school math as well last year when I was in 8th grade. I'm in 9th grade and going to take honors Algebra 2...

I'm kind of dumb in English though lol.
Well as far as the math goes, it looks like we have the same system, that's how our school does 'advanced math'
What fandom is it for?

Slugterra, so naturally, not too big of a crowd reading it ;)

Well as far as the math goes, it looks like we have the same system, that's how our school does 'advanced math'

Slugterra, so naturally, not too big of a crowd reading it ;)

Well if you're going to take geometry, it's kind of confusing at first but then it's really easy. Circles for me were the hardest.

What exactly is Slugterra? I've seen it browsing through Netflix (not actually watched it) and I've heard you talk about it, but I don't really know what kind of a show it is.
It's an animated show on Disney XD.

Slugterra is a world that's 100 miles beneath the surface of the earth. The main character is Eli Shane, who grew up on the surface, above Slugterra. His family line (the Shanes) are the protectors of Slugterra. His dad (Will) goes missing when Eli's ten, and when he turns 15, he takes the Drop down to Slugterra. There a really cute slugs who live there, and the antagonist (Dr. Blakk) corrupts the slugs and turns them into ghouls.

That's the shortest description I could give without geeking out lol
Well if you're going to take geometry, it's kind of confusing at first but then it's really easy. Circles for me were the hardest.

Ugh, I hate Geometry. So. Much.

I'm taking Algebra this year

Slugterra is a world that's 100 miles beneath the surface of the earth. The main character is Eli Shane, who grew up on the surface, above Slugterra. His family line (the Shanes) are the protectors of Slugterra. His dad (Will) goes missing when Eli's ten, and when he turns 15, he takes the Drop down to Slugterra. There a really cute slugs who live there, and the antagonist (Dr. Blakk) corrupts the slugs and turns them into ghouls.

Ugh, I hate Geometry. So. Much.

I'm taking Algebra this year

Geometry wasn't that bad. Algebra was kind of easy. Of course I don't really remember much of it lol.

Cool! I love animated shows. I also love random little obscure stuff that no one really knows about so maybe I'll have to check it out. As you've probably gathered, I'm a huge Aquabats fan... Not that that is anything similar, but it's a show people don't hear about much.

I am so extremely ticked off right now I got my school schedule, and I didn't get into the Ag Science class. They just put me in Music, and there are no words for how much I hate that class. Because of a terrible agricultural science program at our school, only 50 kids in the grade got the class. Let's do the math here. Around 130 kids in my grade. Take out the people in band and choir, because if they took band/choir, then Ag Science wasn't available for them. Then take out the people who voluntarily took music- which would be plenty, it's an easy A. I feel like the 50 kid thing shouldn't be a problem. And then some people are just taking Ag Science because of some drama that happened last year; our teacher got fired, and it was during the semester I was in Ag. So the rest of that semester was carried out LITERALLY doing nothing. At. All. We had no class plans, nothing. I think the only accomplishment I had was completely demolishing my friend in Minecraft Hunger Games. Therefore, everyone wanted in on the class, under the assumption that's how it always is. But it's not. It was easy for me, because I LIVE ON A FARM. And I show livestock animals. So I already knew basically everything we did. That's completely unfair that they're letting people in just because they think it'll be an easy A. I plan on taking Ag in high school, so I need to take it this year. I even wrote that on my papers with my class requests on them, and the guidance counselor said that people who wrote it and meant it would be getting priority, and so would people who had taken it this year. And I'm 99.99% sure that people are playing politics. The majority of the Ag Program kinda hates my older sister, made up of crazy teachers and an equally crazy ex boyfriend. I thought we were done with playing politics, my sister's going to college now Apparently not Open house will be interesting, because I am not taking music Although, an easy A in music might be good, I'm taking 2 high school classes (I'm going into 8th grade) and one advanced class, and easy course might be nice

Same thing happened to me if I stayed at my old school. (I moved before the school year started now so this isn't happening hopefully to me anymore) Anyways, I wanted to take yoga, put it on my list, didn't get it. Everyone else didn't put it down, they got it. And I didn't get foods either...

It's raining so hard here, but that's a good thing, because rain helps me think.

If it rains for the entire day, I might be able to get some writing done.

It's raining so hard here, but that's a good thing, because rain helps me think. If it rains for the entire day, I might be able to get some writing done.

Are you serious? I can't think with rain. It just makes me stressed. It's raining here too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter