The Most Random Thread EVER!

Cinderella8 said:
*sends up a Doodle flare* Doodle I need go ask you an anime question lol

Who is Touta Matsuda in Death Note? Is it something I would be able to look up on YouTube or would I get some weird stuff...?

He's voicing a new Slugterra character that they're gonna have in the movie :D and I wanna hear it for some reason :P

Doodle flare lol :D

*sends up a Doodle flare* Doodle I need go ask you an anime question lol Who is Touta Matsuda in Death Note? Is it something I would be able to look up on YouTube or would I get some weird stuff...? He's voicing a new Slugterra character that they're gonna have in the movie :D and I wanna hear it for some reason :P

*gasp!* the doodle flare! Matsuda Senpai is the freaking adorable police character who messes everything up. You can look him up, he's adorable. death note can be violent though.

*gasp!* the doodle flare! Matsuda Senpai is the freaking adorable police character who messes everything up. You can look him up, he's adorable. death note can be violent though.

:D okay...
Lol I watched some clips with him in them
I feel like I'm gonna like the character he's voicing XD

I went to South of the Border this weekend on the way to my cousin's house. (drove 12 hours home yesterday, yay.) I never sausage a place! I felt like such a weiner while I was there.

the narrator on this show Killer Kids is seriously almost scarier than the fact that there are teenagers killing people

Especially the little old men they're just so cute and they were good too! (The strong one and the singer)

I know what you're talking about. The singer should've went through to the live shows, but I think they let go the strong man for his health.

Silvermist20 said:
I know what you're talking about. The singer should've went through to the live shows, but I think they let go the strong man for his health.

Yeah I really liked the singer but a lot of the people I liked did get through so I'm happy. And I'm glad they got rid of sone of those stupid acts like the two guys that sang that song about some one being ratchet. I still can't believe the strong guy was 93. Crazy. Your probably right about his health, though

My ex boyfriend actually wants to see me again and is trying to make plans and I'm just really astounded right now.

Yeah I really liked the singer but a lot of the people I liked did get through so I'm happy. And I'm glad they got rid of sone of those stupid acts like the two guys that sang that song about some one being ratchet. I still can't believe the strong guy was 93. Crazy. Your probably right about his health, though

The two guys who sang the ratchet song were funny, but shouldn't have gone through. And I know right. The roller skater dude shouldn't've made it to the live shows though, I wasn't a big fan of him. I'm just glad Jaycob and Miguel went through. :lovestruc :lovestruc

Silvermist20 said:
The two guys who sang the ratchet song were funny, but shouldn't have gone through. And I know right. The roller skater dude shouldn't've made it to the live shows though, I wasn't a big fan of him. I'm just glad Jaycob and Miguel went through. :lovestruc :lovestruc

Yeah the roller skate guy lives in Texas and our news people went there and he just like roller skates around town my mom says. And yes Jaycob and Miguel :lovestruc ♡♡♡

So I was currently thinking about how I wasted 1.5 summer months on summer classes. And how I have currently 2.5 English papers to write. And how I've just been so done with all that work.

I'm thinking again. Sometimes I had to work hard to balance my fun time with my hard work no play time. Then I had to forefit friend time in order to make fun time last year.

Now I feel like a bad person.

I haven't been this excited but nervous for school since sixth grade. What's bad though, is that sixth grade was not a good year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter